Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 523 of 551 FirstFirst ... 23423473503513518519520521522523524525526527528533543 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,460 of 11012
  1. #10441

    Default

    Does he remember that you owe him?
    momma on the phone askin if im still trappin

  2. #10442
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    screwface capital
    Posts
    1,168
    Credits
    55
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    OHHH yes. we used to be boys too.
    Quote Originally Posted by keepsicks View Post
    ^^^^im not sayin im just sayin, should/shouldnt was said alot when it shouldnt have been or maybe it should have but should you all worry about your own shit?sure.

  3. #10443

    Default

    fact: i have a thing for fucked up girls, apparently.
    fact: i am currently trying to get with a 15 year old.
    fact: i think i lack morals.
    funny shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by downers View Post
    what do you call a lezbo with thick fingers? well hung. the mystery is solved
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    fact: messer has Blue Pussy Drips

  4. #10444

    Default

    you sir. win the game. of relationships.
    funny shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by downers View Post
    what do you call a lezbo with thick fingers? well hung. the mystery is solved
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    fact: messer has Blue Pussy Drips

  5. #10445
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    afganistan
    Posts
    261
    Credits
    16
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i have no soul.

  6. #10446
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    4,134
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    you must be a ginger

  7. #10447
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    afganistan
    Posts
    261
    Credits
    16
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    gingers suck..
    and nay you are wrong

  8. #10448
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam - Austin
    Posts
    37
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Sometime, in the not-so-distant future, I plan on getting a pet goldfish. And she will be the best goldfish ever. Her name will be Lucy.

  9. #10449
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    1,830
    Credits
    38
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I correct the spelling of all the hip hop tracks on my iTunes.
    Regardless of what I post I don't condone any illegal graffiti, although I stayed at a holiday inn once.

  10. #10450
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    The last place you'd think of
    Posts
    42
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    I correct the spelling of all the hip hop tracks on my iTunes.
    This made me lol. Hard. On a related note, I delete all the featuring artists name from my songs so that I can play all my songs by artist and get full albums instead of missing one song because it was by CunninLynguists featuring Tonedeff. No credit for them.
    The best thing anyone on here can do style-wise is leave.
    If it don't look good in black and white, it don't look good.

  11. #10451
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    4,134
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    yeah fuck "featuring so-and-so"

  12. #10452
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam - Austin
    Posts
    37
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    I correct the spelling of all the hip hop tracks on my iTunes.
    I use to do this. I don't have to anymore since all I hear is indie rock.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steezy McCreezy View Post
    This made me lol. Hard. On a related note, I delete all the featuring artists name from my songs so that I can play all my songs by artist and get full albums instead of missing one song because it was by CunninLynguists featuring Tonedeff. No credit for them.
    I just add the featuring artist to the title's name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper's iTunes Example
    Styrofoam - Couches In Alleys (feat. Ben Gibbard)
    Also, every single word has to be capitalized. Whether it's and or in.

    On a more serious note, I was just behind a huge pile-up. I think someone died.

  13. #10453
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    193
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i get scared shitless. when im doing a spot and someone yells hey or just honks at me and they keep driving, i run.

  14. #10454
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    a world deep in my mind
    Posts
    3,122
    Credits
    293
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurent Proper View Post
    Also, every single word has to be capitalized. Whether it's and or in.
    i do this too!

    also everything has to have album artwork. if not it drives me insane.

    today while walking the mall i had a thick ass lugie in my mouth like the ones you cough up when your getting over a sickness and when i went to spit it out in the garbage the really thick part stayed because there was more in my throat i didnt hock up so i had to suck it back up really quick so no one saw.
    Fuck off.

  15. #10455
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    4
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I bombed a mall bathroom last night

  16. #10456

    Default

    I am afraid of spiders.
    Treating every day like it's the weekend, this is not how i was raised...

  17. #10457
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Amsterdam - Austin
    Posts
    37
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LeaksOne View Post
    i do this too!

    also everything has to have album artwork. if not it drives me insane.
    Same.
    I'm still wearing my breast cancer awareness bracelet.

    The black one.
    Last edited by Laurent Proper; 02-20-2010 at 03:29 PM.

  18. #10458
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Who Axed Ya??
    Posts
    440
    Credits
    16
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    yo bs..i just got some software to record my ass on some trackss!!!
    Tex Heads..PM me..

  19. #10459
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    a world deep in my mind
    Posts
    3,122
    Credits
    293
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ive been wearing the same black sports rubber bands since middle school. somewhat like this but it says excellence




    i have Herpetophobia
    Fuck off.

  20. #10460

    Default

    I had THE livestrong one for 4 years
    Treating every day like it's the weekend, this is not how i was raised...


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top