Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 544 of 551 FirstFirst ... 44444494524534539540541542543544545546547548549 ... LastLast
Results 10,861 to 10,880 of 11010
  1. #10861

    Default

    i got so drunk one night i woke up with broken fingers and dont remember how i broke em :l
    c r e e p i t r e a l

  2. #10862
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    WISCONSIN
    Posts
    496
    Credits
    584
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I just scored a 48" x 48" stretched canvas.
    PM me if you're looking to trade or cop sum stickers.


    Quote Originally Posted by inpho_211 View Post
    fact:my mom's not a whore..she just wanted me to look like 6 of her closest friends..

  3. #10863
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Chi City
    Posts
    337
    Credits
    1,290
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I have never seen a decent wall of graffiti in Chicago, only a few okay rooftops.

    *SAVE 5 POINTZ*
    F.Y.E. KRU (Fuk You Expekt)

  4. #10864

    Default

    i shave my head everyday

  5. #10865

    Default

    When I fart sometimes it smells like KFC...and I didn't eat KFC in a mad long time...
    http://www.bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=67633&dateline=133503  6468

  6. #10866

    Default

    I come from the planet Jupiter

  7. #10867

    Default

    I had bieber hair before justin bieber had it

    **trendsetter**

  8. #10868
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    WISCONSIN
    Posts
    496
    Credits
    584
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Z3BRA View Post
    I had bieber hair before justin bieber had it

    **trendsetter**

    Pics or it didn't happen.
    PM me if you're looking to trade or cop sum stickers.


    Quote Originally Posted by inpho_211 View Post
    fact:my mom's not a whore..she just wanted me to look like 6 of her closest friends..

  9. #10869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PSYS View Post
    Pics or it didn't happen.
    hater

  10. #10870
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    WISCONSIN
    Posts
    496
    Credits
    584
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Z3BRA View Post
    hater
    Hahahaha.... I'm only messin' with ya, Z3BRA.
    PM me if you're looking to trade or cop sum stickers.


    Quote Originally Posted by inpho_211 View Post
    fact:my mom's not a whore..she just wanted me to look like 6 of her closest friends..

  11. #10871
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Skyrim, Tamriel
    Posts
    1,264
    Credits
    1,595
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    my balls are huge
    Jealousy, some say it's sickening
    They merely can't afford this highest form of luxury


    Quote Originally Posted by Arose.One View Post
    do your outline in goat's blood and pray to the dark lord

  12. #10872
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    905/780
    Posts
    3,652
    Credits
    2,320
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    literally 5mins ago i was trying to blaze a bong sesh (Shotties/Poppers) if u dun no what that is then u are lame lol.. anyways... a fucking spider landed on my hand and crawled down to the lighter as i was lighting it.. and i FUCKING JUMPED like WHOA and i literally torched the spider to fuck all which is why i jumped like WHOA cuz it went up in a decent sized flame.. and i lost my weed in the process of jumping up lolol... pathetic fucking spiders i know .

    and yes i hate spiders more then anything. other then olives.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    it's probably because Polar sold his True Religion pants.

  13. #10873
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    188
    Credits
    195
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I work at a college as a janitor even though I feel like I'm smarter than most of the people who go there. Sometimes I see an equation written on a blackboard like half an equation and... I just figure it out.
    bombing is a poor mans game, if you live above the poverty line we hatin!

  14. #10874

    Default

    i was on plane once and i was sitting there captain gets on does his whole we'll be cruising 5 thousand feet but then he puts the mic down he forgets to turn it off and so he turns to the co pilot and is like you know "all i could use right now is a fucking blowjob and a cup of coffee" so the stuartist comes bombing up from the back of the plane to tell him the microphone is still on and this guy in the back of the plane is like "hey hun don't forget the coffee!"

  15. #10875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by One Evil View Post
    literally 5mins ago i was trying to blaze a bong sesh (Shotties/Poppers) if u dun no what that is then u are lame lol.. anyways... a fucking spider landed on my hand and crawled down to the lighter as i was lighting it.. and i FUCKING JUMPED like WHOA and i literally torched the spider to fuck all which is why i jumped like WHOA cuz it went up in a decent sized flame.. and i lost my weed in the process of jumping up lolol... pathetic fucking spiders i know .

    and yes i hate spiders more then anything. other then olives.
    should've just smoked tha spider lol
    http://strong-island.co.nr/

  16. #10876
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    905/780
    Posts
    3,652
    Credits
    2,320
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    not if i hate them more then pretty much anything lolol
    they creep me the fuck out iunno why.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    it's probably because Polar sold his True Religion pants.

  17. #10877
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    905/780
    Posts
    3,652
    Credits
    2,320
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
    i was on plane once and i was sitting there captain gets on does his whole we'll be cruising 5 thousand feet but then he puts the mic down he forgets to turn it off and so he turns to the co pilot and is like you know "all i could use right now is a fucking blowjob and a cup of coffee" so the stuartist comes bombing up from the back of the plane to tell him the microphone is still on and this guy in the back of the plane is like "hey hun don't forget the coffee!"
    HAHAHA that literally made my day.. n it wont fit in my sig lmfao
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickton's Pigpen View Post
    it's probably because Polar sold his True Religion pants.

  18. #10878

    Default

    i drank a gallon of paint once and got mad ripped

    true story

  19. #10879
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Skyrim, Tamriel
    Posts
    1,264
    Credits
    1,595
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HipsterPunks View Post
    I work at a college as a janitor even though I feel like I'm smarter than most of the people who go there. Sometimes I see an equation written on a blackboard like half an equation and... I just figure it out.
    hahahahahahah, i see what you did thar
    Jealousy, some say it's sickening
    They merely can't afford this highest form of luxury


    Quote Originally Posted by Arose.One View Post
    do your outline in goat's blood and pray to the dark lord

  20. #10880

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lakim shabazz View Post
    i was on plane once and i was sitting there captain gets on does his whole we'll be cruising 5 thousand feet but then he puts the mic down he forgets to turn it off and so he turns to the co pilot and is like you know "all i could use right now is a fucking blowjob and a cup of coffee" so the stuartist comes bombing up from the back of the plane to tell him the microphone is still on and this guy in the back of the plane is like "hey hun don't forget the coffee!"
    lolol Nice!


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top