Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 34 of 549 FirstFirst ... 14242930313233343536373839445484134534 ... LastLast

waster will battle you for bee... neways im the one who writes bee now... remember bee ~___^ heehee

----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Im watching Demon Days Live

Good concert
    78 ZOF 78

waster doesnt know what that is...

whenever waster does a sculpture for bee he makes it all fuzzy and like a nest... =S

----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by STONES ONES@Aug 8 2006, 04:40 PM
    beeeeee what the FRUCK lets battle im bored you beezy&#33;
    fool shut the fuck up dont call out the home girl liek, why dont u try puttin in work before u call out someone thats been around for that long and runs with the heads she does.... shame on you...
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST+Aug 8 2006, 04:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GeSuS_KRiST @ Aug 8 2006, 04:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-STONES ONES@Aug 8 2006, 04:40 PM
    beeeeee what the FRUCK lets battle im bored you beezy&#33;
    fool shut the fuck up dont call out the home girl liek, why dont u try puttin in work before u call out someone thats been around for that long and runs with the heads she does.... shame on you... [/b][/quote]
    dude shut the fuck up this is a fucking internet chat forum i could give a fuck. u act like a battle on paper, on a forum, is remotely close to the real thing. and i would battle you but thats already happened.

and im not &#39;&#39;calling her out&#39;&#39;.

ive never seen any of her shit she could be raw as fuck i could care less.

bee..........please........help me.

i have to admit though sir the psuedo hostille undertones of your statements arent greatly appreciated.

the please part was good. stick with that.
    ~ em eff sea ~ 666camp ~

Quote Originally Posted by GeSuS_KRiST View Post
    hes really a mad scientist warlock warewolf vampire dark lord from the triple six super hero crew

ill die before your name does. waster12

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

whatever yo fuck off... im donw with this conversation

but im warning u quit the beef or your gonna be banned
    calling out bee, calling her a beezy or Bitch as it means
    asking waster stuupid ass qurstions about his sexual preference grow the fuck up kid

you uuber skilled person you

love ya too geebus

ahah getting the gesus pissed watch it god is gonna smite you stones... hahaha

bee rolllls deeeeeep&#33; plus fuck that shell sting your eye out =)
    and ill tell you right away she aint into efame and she wont battle you. those who know her know what shes capable of, those who dont can suck on donkey dick. so get to suckin hahaha

----------------
    </span>

man why do u all have to take this shit so seriously.

i was bored.

from what it sounds like bee has got much talent. i challenged her to a friendly battle. i called her a beezy jokingly.

im sorry i keep forgetting certain people take the internet seriously. i for one do not.

waster, if what i asked you earlier offended you, im sorry. ill jokes left a side i was just curiouse about that kind of thing. i dont look down on that type of thing in any way. i actually kind of respect poeple like you that are open about it and be themselves.

p.s.

gesus you talk a lot of shit.

ahha i dont take internet seriously... unless its bout my fam and bee is more then that. no one fucks with the buzz. not even jokingly.

someone wants to pay waster to tag some1 car... problem is its in MY hood near my friends house where i chill alot... plus the guy doesnt live there so ill have todo it daytime with the guy around... in a hood im not allowed to be in cuz of probation and not allowed to have graff shit on my (probation) so this is like automatic jail if i get busted or face smashed in if the guy sees me hahaha

i told him id do it for 100&#036;... well see hahaha

----------------
    </span>

Originally posted by morningglory@Aug 8 2006, 06:00 PM
    ahha i dont take internet seriously... unless its bout my fam and bee is more then that. no one fucks with the buzz. not even jokingly.

sorry for dragging this out longer

but do u think what i said could have really hurt her feelings?

unless she like 13 like most of the people on here i think she can stand up for herself if somthing i said pissed her off.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol shes a tiny bit older then 13, as for me talkign alot of shit, shit like what

love ya too geebus

maybe you didn&#39;t get this message but i said....
    :stones one- pm.
    hey honey...sorry the guys are giving you a hard time...haha thats the homies...i&#39;m 28...and was done with internet battles---&#62;a long time ago..
    i&#39;m at a place in my life where i produce art and share it with rail fans and those around me...gesus and i are close, he just feels like your calling me out..no biggie really...they just know me, and know that I ain&#39;t gonna jump into no paper battles or shit like that ya know...
    ...and waster...haha he lovers me so much, i think he just doesn&#39;t want my name in your mouth...maybe the sex thing was a bit personal for him...
    we&#39;re cool...no worrys...you seem like a nice person.

You didn&#39;t hurt my feelings man, no effin way could that happen on a graff forum.
    I don&#39;t even know how that could have happened? Cause you asked me to battle you? Uhhh no. haha.......

guys...guys....give him a break.

.....and yes, Waster is the canadian Bee crusher...I gave him permission a hellova long time ago to throw up bees with the lovie hearts haha...you&#39;ve all seen it.
    haha awwwwwh you flatter me.

...and waste...your just asking to get in some shit if you do that.
    Grumma Bee says NO HITTING CARS. That&#39;s just WRONG&#33;
    R.I.P Mistah 12

...not knowing must be something like forgetting...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ill give um a break but calling u a beezie or bitch for the eastcoast tream aint right bee....your a chill lady u deserve respected not to be called that by some kid whos probably barely half your age... i dont put up with that shit with my girl homies online or offline, its a matter of respect but its dropped...

love ya too geebus

i know, and i appreciate it...but lets not eff up out favorite new thread with beef...

fact: my dads grave is sinking from all this rain, the pain in my mamas eyes is so hard to bear. it&#39;s been so hard coming back home, watching him die, and helping her stay together...I&#39;ve been teaching her the single girl survival techniques and she&#39;s well on her way to healing...i think getting her out of this place awhile will be so good for her....god, i hope so.
    I can&#39;t imagine that kind of pain.
    it&#39;s a fact that I am holding another person together and my heart is full of compassion and love for that woman. She rawks. She made me afterall.
    R.I.P Mistah 12

...not knowing must be something like forgetting...

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST@Aug 8 2006, 06:16 PM
    as for me talkign alot of shit, shit like what
    shit like you butting in other peoples little conversations and thinking what u say should mean the truth to whatever.

you just come off as &#39;&#39;i&#39;ve been on these forums for years and years so im the coolest person here and anything i say goes&#39;&#39;

being addicted to a graff forum is in no way somthing to brag about.

look if some1 has been here a long time its ME. and BEE. we rawk and we are cool because of it. why? because WE say so.

PC crew representtt&#33; all the old schoolers that where cool where in it.

----------------
    </span>

alright im done sorry for being annoying. ppeace

youre getting annoying just about now.

edit:thanks for the edit. some people do not need to be constantly reminded of some things.

----------------
    </span>