Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 493 of 551 FirstFirst ... 393443473483488489490491492493494495496497498503513543 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,860 of 11010
  1. #9841

    Default

    internet rivalry.

  2. #9842
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    screwface capital
    Posts
    1,168
    Credits
    55
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    lol not really
    Quote Originally Posted by keepsicks View Post
    ^^^^im not sayin im just sayin, should/shouldnt was said alot when it shouldnt have been or maybe it should have but should you all worry about your own shit?sure.

  3. #9843
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    4,134
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i'm just another brick in the wall

  4. #9844
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Under your bed..
    Posts
    2,435
    Credits
    1
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    im going to fly to the bahamas for lunch in the summer then be back by midnight

    The Organization Wants You....
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteUp View Post
    yea niggy, woe knows whats up...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    hahahaha

    i <3 woe

  5. #9845
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    1,348
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I have a blood blister and it hurts

  6. #9846
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    1,348
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I had a blood blister on my finger that hurts like a bitch, now its just a raw bloody spot.

  7. #9847
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    a world deep in my mind
    Posts
    2,985
    Credits
    101
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i need a new mattress

    i have micheal jacksons greatest hits on my ipod.
    Fuck off.

  8. #9848
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    screwface capital
    Posts
    1,168
    Credits
    55
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    facttttttttttt. i love fucking chicks from behind.

  9. #9849

    Default

    then reaching around and grabbing their dick?

    PM me with your addy again man, I have you pack ready but I accidentally deleted our PMs




  10. #9850
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    screwface capital
    Posts
    1,168
    Credits
    55
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    how did you know? lol

  11. #9851

    Default

    lawl

    fact: fact i fingered my girl from behind tonight.


    can you say multiples?

    LAWL.

    i can't sleep :/

  12. #9852
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    4,134
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Even the dyke is getting action!?
    FML

  13. #9853
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    a world deep in my mind
    Posts
    2,985
    Credits
    101
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    LMFAO. Im right there with you man. shit SUCKS
    Fuck off.

  14. #9854
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    4,134
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Fact: the female population doesn't know what they're missing! Get at me!

  15. #9855
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    cactus
    Posts
    813
    Credits
    7
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    shhhhh dont listen to him. what you fine ladies wanna do is drop me a line
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vagrant

    Meka ur inta the tramping lifestyle? My opinion of you just went way up.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle View Post
    i married a Vietnamese lady boy in nam. her/his name was meka
    Quote Originally Posted by IlikePie View Post
    BS: Where we can make light of our pedophilia.
    Quote Originally Posted by anti-anti-crime View Post
    God it smells so good out right now, I want to fuck the air

  16. #9856
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    4,134
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Fact: I HATE root beer

  17. #9857

    Default

    hahahahaha

    fact:she snores like a mother fucker after sex.

    and LOL@URFML.

  18. #9858
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    4,134
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Stoppit resp, yer making me think about lesbians and its turning me on

  19. #9859
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    cactus
    Posts
    813
    Credits
    7
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    rip yer dick off
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Vagrant

    Meka ur inta the tramping lifestyle? My opinion of you just went way up.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrEEk_nine-o-fizzle View Post
    i married a Vietnamese lady boy in nam. her/his name was meka
    Quote Originally Posted by IlikePie View Post
    BS: Where we can make light of our pedophilia.
    Quote Originally Posted by anti-anti-crime View Post
    God it smells so good out right now, I want to fuck the air

  20. #9860
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    4,134
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    What the fuck is that going to do?
    Its like sewing your mouth shut when you're starving


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top