Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 519 of 549 FirstFirst ... 19419469499509514515516517518519520521522523524529539 ... LastLast
Results 10,361 to 10,380 of 10978
  1. #10361
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    1,348
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    fact: You make poor life decisions...vagrant...aka WTF YOU DOING SHAVING

    fact: resp loves meh, and not vagr.

    fact: i love that fucking song ghetto cowboy by btnh

  2. #10362
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    4,134
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    fact: i hate my life right now

    fact: it'll grow back

    fact: you're never going to visit me anyways

  3. #10363
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    1,348
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    lmao at your avvy

  4. #10364
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    110
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    fact: im in english class.
    fact: i want somebody to diss me in the freestyle diss thread.
    Watagatapitusberry!!!

  5. #10365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loki X Sho View Post
    fact: You make poor life decisions...vagrant...aka WTF YOU DOING SHAVING

    fact: resp loves meh, and not vagr.

    fact: i love that fucking song ghetto cowboy by btnh
    hahahaha, sure, especially seeing as you were so nice to me the other day .

    fact: i just realised i have my ex's name scarred into my arm and i have noi idea how it happened.....what the fuck?
    funny shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by downers View Post
    what do you call a lezbo with thick fingers? well hung. the mystery is solved
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    fact: messer has Blue Pussy Drips

  6. #10366

    Default

    1. im a fucking idiot.

    2. i ask get advice whether i want it or not, and i disregard it. see number 1.

    3. i dont understand when im told something, not because i cant comprehend it, but because i dont want to believe it and am persistent in my ideals.

    4. the only time ive ever been moved enough to want something so bad ever in my live that i get up and at'em, its something that i will never get, feel reciprocated, or even wanted. although i am told i am a nice guy, although just not nice enough for them. ill apparently make someone else really happy.

    5. i give and give and give and never ever get anything in return. for anything. or so im told.

    6. im a problem solver, although how can i solve other problems when i cant even solve my own?

    7. i feel relatively sorry for myself, at what, i dont know.

    8. i shouldnt be mad right now, although i am.

    9. i make big deals and stress about stupid shit a lot to the point it overcomes me.

    10. i feel like a failure and have poor self esteem.

    11. i have mommy didnt love me enough issues.
    Last edited by plumbererer; 02-06-2010 at 03:35 AM.

    beware the beast man for he is the devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him; drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.

    MDC familia.

  7. #10367

    Default

    see a therapist?


    fact: i have only become insecure about my size since bombing science, thanks assholes.
    funny shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by downers View Post
    what do you call a lezbo with thick fingers? well hung. the mystery is solved
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    fact: messer has Blue Pussy Drips

  8. #10368
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    4,134
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    see a therapist?
    Fact: My face is cold.

  9. #10369

    Default

    I have had a fuck you attitude for The last 3 months
    Treating every day like it's the weekend, this is not how i was raised...

  10. #10370
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    1,830
    Credits
    38
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Fact: I like to break out in a sprint at random bums I see and chase them for a couple blocks.
    Regardless of what I post I don't condone any illegal graffiti, although I stayed at a holiday inn once.

  11. #10371
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    4,134
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Fact: I respect and envy the homeless and hope to one day join them. And if any little shit sprits towards me I'm going to jack them in the face, and steal their clothes and money, leaving them poor and naked in the street.

  12. #10372
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    1,830
    Credits
    38
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Bahahaha You say that until you encounter the Atlanta bums, worst breed of bums i've ever encountered.
    Regardless of what I post I don't condone any illegal graffiti, although I stayed at a holiday inn once.

  13. #10373
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    1,348
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    fact: Cough syrup doesn't mix well with hangovers...I feel woozy and feverish.
    But I'm still going to get some hotdogs..yeeeee

  14. #10374
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    North Of The Border
    Posts
    4,013
    Credits
    61
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I just got my wisdom teeth pulled out
    ..and it's not bad at all

  15. #10375
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    4,134
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    How much did it cost?
    Mine are coming in so I need them yanked but I don't have any dental insurance xP

  16. #10376
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    North Of The Border
    Posts
    4,013
    Credits
    61
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    1100 with the meds
    you getting all 4 done ?

  17. #10377
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    crappleton, wi
    Posts
    4,134
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Fuuuhhhhh
    Only the tops are coming in, with the right one already down and beating up the inside of my cheek.
    Was that for all 4?

  18. #10378
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    North Of The Border
    Posts
    4,013
    Credits
    61
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    yeaah man.
    the bottom two were bitches and cunts.
    the top one took 15 minutes each, with stitches.
    then the bottom ones were about 45 minutes each cause they started to grow really horizontally into my other teeth.
    they give you excellent pain killers though, so it's not that bad, there's jsut allot of blood after the operation.

  19. #10379
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    a world deep in my mind
    Posts
    2,956
    Credits
    36
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    fact i had 7 wisdom teeth. true story

    bottom right, bottom left, and top right all had 2 wisdom teeth
    Fuck off.

  20. #10380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    see a therapist?
    Fact: My face is cold.
    i see a psychiatrist
    funny shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by downers View Post
    what do you call a lezbo with thick fingers? well hung. the mystery is solved
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    fact: messer has Blue Pussy Drips


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top