Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 80 of 549 FirstFirst ... 306070757677787980818283848590100130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 10978
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im really likin that package i posted the link to, but keep in mind im completely, totally, 100% new to this. i have never even touched a set of tables in my entire life. ever.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

You like hip hop? If you're wanting to scratch or beat juggle, those don't do it. It would say "scratch feature" if they could, those are just jog wheels. Plus, you wouldn't wanna try scratching on a small wheel anyway, it's ass. The thing about dj set ups is, you'll either love it, and then you'll imeadiately need a better set up than that, or you'll get bored, and sell it, in which case you'll still wish you had a better set up, cause the resale value is stronger.
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i have school tomarrow
    world peace is for faggots.

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Mekr4@Aug 14 2006, 09:52 PM
    im really likin that package i posted the link to, but keep in mind im completely, totally, 100% new to this. i have never even touched a set of tables in my entire life. ever.
    yeah cds are allright if you do parties
    but DONT buy those gem-sounds
    they are hella shitty, get the stantons at least,
    If you could afford it get a set of pioneers
    and the mixer really depends on what type of shit your gonna do
    its not a one size fits all deal you know?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Fact- Saturday I went to Hobby Lobby and got some more poster paper and Magnums for wheatepastes. I had a 40% off cupuon. When the lady rang me up, she said "That'll be $6.66" Then she gasped and looked at me funny.

The mark of the beast?...I doubted it. Just dumb luck. She seemed freaked out, but I didn't give two shits....Untill I went to the gas station for a Rockstar and some gummy bears and somethin else, I forgot...

"That'll be $6.67".........

:blink: Okay... A little creepy.

I just happened to have 6 dollars and some change in my pocket. How much did I have total?

$6.68......*cringes*
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

^^^^ i love when shit like that happens
    what more can i say top billin'

ahaha ya like i love waking up in the middle of the night and seeing 3 3's on my alarm clock i feel all warm and fuzzy inside... haha 1:33 am as we speak... missin one 3 haha

neways im off to catch some zzzz's peace1

----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

Haha. thats hella weird. Yesterday i was walking into the movies with some friends and a new blue bug came down the road as i was getting out of the car and i said "hella weird. Just like in &#39;The Machinist&#39;, except i should&#39;ve gotten hit." and then when we came out of the the movies and we walked to the other side of the block... the same damn car came and then it went around the corner. After that i was hella paranoid and shit. Even more since i just saw "The Machinist" the night before.

some creepy shit man.

creepy is deja vu... but when u can remember having had that deja vue before... like deja vu of deja vu... when its at level 3 or 4 (like u can remember 3-4 instances of the same action) then you really start the freaking.

----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

like half of 5th grade i had deja vu. i still have it often..just not like.. twice a week or what ever like i used to.. but i still get it. and yes. it is damn creepy.

i freaked the fuck outta my boy the other day

cause we were in his car about to get out, and i had MAJOR deja vu, and i said the last few words of his sentence with him

that shit happens a good deal to me

that shits fun/spooky when it happens.
    What&#39;s it going to be then, eh?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fact: im gonna skate tomorrow
    crewless...

i broke my pinky toe...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fact. tonight a girl handcuffed beat my ass and i loved every min of it... gotblessa
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

fact: i spilled vodka and lemonade all over my desk and floor and im fuckin pissed off

gesus looks like ur or her walls are covered with grocery bags
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

they are....JK, and thats not my room its my studio, i just have a airbed down there for whem im pulling long night working on beats, its insilation im aboutt o put up drywall ina few days jsut gotta get arounf to actually doing work
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

i need to pee and drink some more cheap vodka and thats a fact
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

My dad was a hostage in the Iranian embassy in 1980 in London...
    AMBER SDF CREW
    WEST LONDON
    &#39;I dont leave footprints in the sands of time so these wack MCs cant follow me...&#39;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

A seagull left a shit on my arm when i was on holiday. <_<