Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101525 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by DREAMS@Mar 17 2006, 01:18 AM
    fuck that shit is insanse. all those pics . Does anyone know if there really is a abandoned shooting range under the 3 basment of central tech in Toronto ,Canada. i heard rummours that there was.
    theres actually a shooting range in the basement of my old elementary school. i remember we got off from school for a few days a long time ago so they could clean all the asbestos out of it.

yo vegimite those are crazy man. like chernobyl and stuff, thats all real abandoned stuff, haha, not jus the old house around the corner. those people know what theyre doing.
    SUP

Ya, theres an old insane asylum they shut down about 20 years ago here. Ill get pics as soon as i can, the scary part is that numerous people died there, and before the asylum it was a meat factory, and there were a couple freak accidents, so ther have been a ton of ghost reports there. Paintin there at night is freaky as poop, but super fun 2

there is something so appealing and fascinating about abandoned buildings, ever since i was a kid ive loved them. Vegamite, those pics are amazing man, youve really captured them well. looking forward to seeing some more, i may have to go get some of my own now
    A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy." "Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull. "They're packed with nutrients." The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally, after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree. THE LESSON - Bull shit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.

Originally posted by sit down@Mar 16 2006, 11:45 PM

not my own pics
    hope they work though
    wtf that building is nuts , such a sick flic

[<span style=\'color:limegreen\'>TorturingOurVictims</span>] CHECK IT&#33;

<span style=\'color:yellow\'>&quot;</span><span style=\'color:black\'>And I walked down the narrow path leading to the containers. Every night is a new experience and every day there is the longing for the night. Tonight is it...</span><span style=\'color:yellow\'>&quot;</span>

<span style=\'color:yellow\'>&quot;</span><span style=\'color:black\'>She looked into my eyes and whispered &quot;when will this all end? Do u really love me or is it a convienience ?&quot; With a frown on my face I grabbed my things and walked into the night one more time to finish the endless job.</span><span style=\'color:yellow\'>&quot;</span>

nice pic taking vegimite on toast

[<span style=\'color:limegreen\'>TorturingOurVictims</span>] CHECK IT&#33;

<span style=\'color:yellow\'>&quot;</span><span style=\'color:black\'>And I walked down the narrow path leading to the containers. Every night is a new experience and every day there is the longing for the night. Tonight is it...</span><span style=\'color:yellow\'>&quot;</span>

<span style=\'color:yellow\'>&quot;</span><span style=\'color:black\'>She looked into my eyes and whispered &quot;when will this all end? Do u really love me or is it a convienience ?&quot; With a frown on my face I grabbed my things and walked into the night one more time to finish the endless job.</span><span style=\'color:yellow\'>&quot;</span>

ok i think its time to start post YOUR photos that YOU took of abandon thing

the pics that i posted were takin by me

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i love this thread for the fact that i like abandoned buildings
    All Good Things Must Come To A End.
    It hurts 2 be here.
    RIP Mac Dre
    RIP Tues LAC VSB

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

good.

my flotos
    SUP

not my monkey... but this is the place

Originally posted by dcite+Mar 17 2006, 06:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dcite @ Mar 17 2006, 06:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DREAMS@Mar 17 2006, 01:18 AM
    fuck that shit is insanse. all those pics . Does anyone know if there really is a abandoned shooting range under the 3 basment of central tech in Toronto ,Canada. i heard rummours that there was.
    theres actually a shooting range in the basement of my old elementary school. i remember we got off from school for a few days a long time ago so they could clean all the asbestos out of it.

yo vegimite those are crazy man. like chernobyl and stuff, thats all real abandoned stuff, haha, not jus the old house around the corner. those people know what theyre doing. [/b][/quote]
    in lakeshore lci there is a shooting range me and a few friends checked it out after football practice cuz r change room is down there its dope

Sixteen ounces to a pound, twenty more to a ki
    A five minute sentence hearing and you&#39;re no longer free

(&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

abondand buildings are the best&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;.....n ot to many in toronto...i have only found two...if u kno of any pm....

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

chernobyl

^this whole city was evacuated for ever after the incident..
    this stuffs crazy.
    SUP

wuld u really want to go there

yo dcite is that mental hospital in long island and where abouts?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yeah. it is.
    SUP

this thread is dope, ive been thinking about getting into UE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by dcite@Mar 17 2006, 05:25 PM

chernobyl

^this whole city was evacuated for ever after the incident..
    this stuffs crazy.
    Yeah, the city of Pripyat. If you look back a page or two (depending on your settings) I posted a link to the city&#39;s website, and all of it&#39;s pictures.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ill post some more, not my photos but they&#39;re still great