Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Originally posted by dcite@Mar 30 2006, 07:31 PM

see the last letter on the piece to the right? why does everybody bite that one style? i see it so often..
    first, that aint a piece...and second ive never seen it bit personally

i got an abandoned mental hospital around here in danvers MA but htey're puttign it down soon...its so crazy they still have to hire security to stop people form going in cause people get killed by the supposedly "haunting ghosts" and the old inmates who got left behind...also MA was the original state full of tons of attempts at utopias so id love to find an old abandoned utopia...
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

r u talkin about met state that shit is crazy there is blood everywere agianst the walls in test tubes like shit is nuts peopl hear some crazy shit and dont use a nextel if ur down there the security picks up it for some reason my friends got busted that way

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i couldnt find much info on abandoned utopias, and im not quite sure what one would have been like. id like to know about them man.
    SUP

abandoned shit in philly

more later

yo nelwat321 is that a abandoned school..???

Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?+Apr 10 2006, 04:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (What Happened to the Letters? &#064; Apr 10 2006, 04:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dcite@Mar 30 2006, 07:31 PM

see the last letter on the piece to the right? why does everybody bite that one style? i see it so often..
    first, that aint a piece...and second ive never seen it bit personally

i got an abandoned mental hospital around here in danvers MA but htey&#39;re puttign it down soon...its so crazy they still have to hire security to stop people form going in cause people get killed by the supposedly "haunting ghosts" and the old inmates who got left behind...also MA was the original state full of tons of attempts at utopias so id love to find an old abandoned utopia... [/b][/quote]
    i&#39;ve seen it ...it looks quite similar to nesar&#39;s "n" and or his "r"

All*Dames*Exploited

All stolen, all from montreal

Alotta this shit is knocked down now..but like 6 years back there was tons of abandon buildings in MTl and the areas around downtown

Aloota these pics are old..PRE DIGITAL CAM DAYS...

Jenkins

Okeefe Building

Canadian Malting

Grain Elevator

Fridge Electrique company

Canadian Gas Company

Redpath

con&#39;t
    York Theatre (omen building)

RDP

St Henri/Verdump

Seville Theatre

Originally posted by shit@Apr 26 2006, 09:40 PM
    yo nelwat321 is that a abandoned school..???
    nah its an abandoned mental hospital called byberry and the last few on the cars is jus an abandoned little shack me and seon found

pics I took of a abandoned factory by my house...

SUCK MY DICK MOTHERFUCKERSSSSSSSS

COCKADOODLEDOOOOO

does that say okem on the rite corner?

EVEX_ebk

vegimite on toast&#39;s(go australia) pic on pg 3 is a fake they never used chalk outlines newerecool flix tho...just don&#39;t touch the dead bodd lol
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (TricksForKids @ Apr 12 2005 &#064; 05:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    yeah i know how ya feel......girls peekin voer my shoulder in class while im jsut chillin and sketchin then they go &quot;OH DO MY NAME&#33;&quot;

these are the steps you take

1. asses your situation, make sure no permanent markers are in your hand before striking.

2. always look, she could be hot.

3. if shes hot, you say &quot;sure, soon as i can&quot; - dont spell her name wrong.

4.if shes ugly, simply say &quot;no, im busy&quot;

5. if shes really ugly, brute force is an option.

Peace</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><u>constuctive</u> critz&#33;&#33; not &quot;u suk, ass hole&quot;...get it?</span></span>

GRieF
    tbs*

Originally posted by AMAZ tbscrew@Apr 29 2006, 06:47 PM
    does that say okem on the rite corner?

It was my friend SIRE trying to make the best impression of a toy writer. He didnt want to write his own name so he wrote mine, since I dont even writer anymore so who cares :P

you should see the handstyles he was writing trying to make it look as toy as possible, roflz. ill find a pic, I cant even describe it.

COCKADOODLEDOOOOO

he probably tried his best, and it turned out fuking shitty.
    ___
    _____
    ___

Originally posted by okouais@Apr 29 2006, 09:06 PM
    he probably tried his best, and it turned out fuking shitty.
    or not?

I don&#39;t even write, so why would I go and paint something toy? I atleast would do something mildly decent if it were me painting.

COCKADOODLEDOOOOO

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ok who cares.
    yo meat grinder i love your flicks man. thanks for the good stuff.
    SUP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Spectr@Mar 27 2006, 03:18 AM
    dam bump for some of these spots nice flicks everyone i love abondoned spots the best one i ever saw is in eastern oregon its a concrete factory just off the side of the highway anyone know the spot i am talking about?
    hell yeah i saw that shit too&#33; so crazy lookin. i wanna explore around there.

EXTREME HIDE AND SEEK

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (**MATEO** &#064; Apr 17 2006, 04:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> thats the look on yo moms face last night when she found out she was pregnant, ohhh&#33;, but nah thats cool. </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (what happened to all the letters? &#064; Apr 16, 6:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    well if your the dad guess ill have to microwave that baby cause itll be soo damn ugly</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by Okem@Apr 29 2006, 06:38 PM

I would love to paint here.

Originally posted by **MATEO**+Jun 21 2006, 09:20 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (**MATEO** @ Jun 21 2006, 09:20 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Okem@Apr 29 2006, 06:38 PM

I would love to paint here. [/b][/quote]
    thats alot of unpainted abandoned warehouse

get to work okem...