Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

magic, we are bombing these places
    as if we wouldnt
    another forum
    a forum for british writiers
    pm me here
    dont click here
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (umop 3pisdn)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>i can do that in marc eckos getting up</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by E&#045;Terror@Jul 9 2006, 10:27 AM
    i think we saw something that wasent actually there too.

this is a popular spot for adventure seeking kids like myself to go, so newington police def know and keep an eye on it, and when we were in that room with the pillars, we saw a car drive by from the window(we were technically in the basement, so the windows at the top of the room were ground level) so we got mad spooked by it and boucned mad fast, but the thing is, if it was a cop, he would have def seen my camera flashes, and would have been parked waiting for us, but he wasent, and when we looked all around the building aster getting out and through the fence, we didnt see anyone, like, none of the cars that were in the actual functional mental hospital lot were gone and there wernt any new cars there. it was definately a car that went by, it had headlights and a rear light that we could see. fucked up shit man, real fucked

we&#39;re gonna go back and check the upper floors though, aparently theres a room with handprints in it. prolly handywork of some kids, but it&#39;ll make for some ill flicks
    you should try and get flicks of the cars driving and parked and whatever my negro
    FUCK BEEF ***** I START PORK FOR DAYS HOLLA

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yo nice stufff lately everybody. this is a great thread.
    e-terror that place seems sick man, sounds crazy.
    every time i&#39;ve been in my local abandoned mental hospital i&#39;ve never once seen something even slightly out of the ordinary. kind of a let down really. (ive posted plenty of pictures before). but yea about 2 weeks ago we were there and came wayy to close to "being taken to the fourth presinct in cuffs" so we are kind of laying low with that place right now, haha. the cops get real mad about people going there now because it has become such a popular place for kids to go get into shit.
    keep it cool.
    SUP

ill try 2 get some photos up later
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

i live near this old abandoned cinderblock/cement factory, the inside is really creepy its like some shit outta saw 2, but the outside is dope for peices and murals, its basically my cres hangout,we bomb the fuck outta it, ill get some flicks up soon
    *RFA* WWC
    keepin it real in the 202

peep the bat above the door

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

come back wit a pic of that place e terror wit a piece or bomb on the wall on the right... looks like a nice wall to hit
    REST IN PEACE WASTER12.
    you never will
    be forgotten!!
    ---------
    Live The High Life Bitch!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by [phenom5] View Post
    I watched Sever paint a piece at ReSurfaced, it was like the first time you see boobs.
    <<>>

nah, im not down with disrespecting a place where lots of bad energy resides.

im leaving it clean, as should anyone else who goes there

ahhhh shit, thers this train thats just sitting in the middle of the forrest by me
    its hilarious, there isnt a fucking yard or track in sight for atliest 20 miles..its all rusted out and shit...and thers animals living in it....and its sooo random

wendsday im bombing the fucking thing&#33;

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero

id bomb that place havik... and sleep in there for fun haha

----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahahahahah, sounds like a plan.... ^_^
    SLABA

but another thing about painting there, is the reason it closed down.

asbestos

theres seriously 2 foot high piles in places of straight up lead paint dust. and aerosols tend to kick up alot of that shit.

so it would be like huffing lead paint, nah meen

i bet you&#39;d get ripped off fumes though

is that down in the southern part of the state?

its in newington, so no

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea man same here, thats why they arent tearing most of these places down. it would cost like millions of dollars to properly dispose of all the asbestos and other shit that those people used when they built the places. and there&#39;s usually tons of tunnels around those places for heating maintnence and etc, so they&#39;d have to dig alot of that up also.

but yeah, i&#39;ve never painted anything at a mental hospital, i think its pretty lame to see all those idiots paint stupid shit on the walls and i dont even want to take a chance at doing something that could be considered &#39;stupid shit&#39; so im avoiding it. also like you said e-terror, theres a lot of crazy energy revolving around those places, people died in them and everything. most of them are pretty beautiful, one would feel bad painting all over it..

know what i mean? check out that paint, haha.
    SUP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

That&#39;s a chill ass room&#33;

yeah

i just think painting in a place like that is disrespectful and it makes shit look bad.

yeah, I&#39;d hate to destroy the ambience they got going on there what with the paint chips and mold and all. Fuck it, paint the shit out of it and wear a mask. You&#39;re already walking around in there without protection kicking up dust anyways. There&#39;s mad crazy energy there but who knows, maybe what you do will brighten up some dead guy&#39;s day.

hopefully i will be able to get a better pic, this really doesnt give u an idea of what the place is at all. the pic is bad becuase my friend bumped into me right be4 i took the pic and i droped the camera like 15 feet down, then i found it in perfect condition represent&#33;

since im bored i&#39;ll give u the story of this place. the guy who invented or helped invent the seat belt was mad rich off it and then bought this gigantic house and all these lava rocks imported from hawaii, some people say its bad luck to move a lava rock and not put it back in its place. but he ran out of money be4 the house was even finished. so there are all these caverns and little cuts and shit.
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood