Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast

man that welcome to hell tag is hot!
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

toy, it looked gay
    http://www.myspace.com/godwin14paintballer

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue View Post
    But it's like etch, if you don' know how, you shouldn't.

those asylum pics were terrific mate , i saw the hills have eyes and then the other night i saw creep and shit
    now im DEFINITLY not gonna be able to sleep tonight.
    churr churr ...... h34r: h34r:
    but seriously those pics were good.
    my city is still pretty under developed in many ways a lot of gothic stuff around id love a digital camera to show some man i need to haull ass.

these pics are mad creepy
    all work and no play makes jack a dull boy

its even creepier inside the buildings at night

i actually dreampt about Cedarcrest lastnight, it wasent a scary dream though, i was actually hooking up with this girl i know inside the building for some reason.

mabey its foreshadowing?

ill keep you guys updated as to if i fuck anyone in an abandoned mental hospital

Originally posted by Okem+Apr 29 2006, 10:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Okem @ Apr 29 2006, 10:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-okouais@Apr 29 2006, 09:06 PM
    he probably tried his best, and it turned out fuking shitty.
    or not?

I don&#39;t even write, so why would I go and paint something toy? I atleast would do something mildly decent if it were me painting. [/b][/quote]
    if you dont write, then why are you on this site&#33;?

nice pics, any more u guys got?
    "
    R.I.P. all who will die 2marrow !

[303]

Originally posted by _Dust_@Aug 15 2006, 01:06 PM
    toy, it looked gay
    it was a joke

glad to see this dope ass thread is back from the grave
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>

all stolen
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Bay Area is the ish

all stolen
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Bay Area is the ish

Originally posted by vegimite on toast@Mar 17 2006, 12:43 AM

that can&#39;t be true...the police never did the out line of dead bodies...it contaminates the sceen ...they only take photos...watch myth busters
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (TricksForKids @ Apr 12 2005 &#064; 05:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    yeah i know how ya feel......girls peekin voer my shoulder in class while im jsut chillin and sketchin then they go &quot;OH DO MY NAME&#33;&quot;

these are the steps you take

1. asses your situation, make sure no permanent markers are in your hand before striking.

2. always look, she could be hot.

3. if shes hot, you say &quot;sure, soon as i can&quot; - dont spell her name wrong.

4.if shes ugly, simply say &quot;no, im busy&quot;

5. if shes really ugly, brute force is an option.

Peace</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><u>constuctive</u> critz&#33;&#33; not &quot;u suk, ass hole&quot;...get it?</span></span>

GRieF
    tbs*

u maybe think its kids ufcking around trying to make people think it was the police

it could any one/thing but it&#39;s still not true
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (TricksForKids @ Apr 12 2005 &#064; 05:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>
    yeah i know how ya feel......girls peekin voer my shoulder in class while im jsut chillin and sketchin then they go &quot;OH DO MY NAME&#33;&quot;

1. asses your situation, make sure no permanent markers are in your hand before striking.

3. if shes hot, you say &quot;sure, soon as i can&quot; - dont spell her name wrong.

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><u>constuctive</u> critz&#33;&#33; not &quot;u suk, ass hole&quot;...get it?</span></span>

GRieF
    tbs*

Originally posted by civicman+Sep 15 2006, 08:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (civicman @ Sep 15 2006, 08:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vegimite on toast@Mar 17 2006, 12:43 AM

that can&#39;t be true...the police never did the out line of dead bodies...it contaminates the sceen ...they only take photos...watch myth busters [/b][/quote]
    that&#39;s funny shit me and my friends used to spray outlines on the ground in random places

wat i do is i get the person to lie down i do an out line of him and get him to move 2 meters and do the outline of hi head

boring as fuck tho

GRieF
    tbs*

damn dude, those pics gave me the fucking chills i mean freaked out like fuck, how anyone can walk in those places a lone is beyond me, yes i can walk around at night but in some shady places like that....

I think it would be cool if there was some sort of thing where you could talk to people who live in your city, I live in Bristol UK (where banksy is from) and it would be cool if some other people could tell me some good spots etc. Especially abandoned places like these, I know an abandoned school in bristol which is pretty cool, but id like to know more places. (ill take pictures of the school next time i go there) There is quite a lot of stuff been left there, I found a few old timetables and one of the blackboards still has maths on it&#33;

Originally posted by sit down@Mar 17 2006, 06:45 AM

not my own pics
    hope they work though
    whaha that building> SICK love it

all the other post which i can&#39;t find any graff in> BOMB THAT SHIT&#33;
    Y solo tus sueños bastan

it&#39;s so sad....all these blank walls :unsure:
    Y solo tus sueños bastan

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by calculating infinity+Mar 24 2006, 09:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (calculating infinity @ Mar 24 2006, 09:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Gara@Mar 23 2006, 06:13 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-PANIC&#33;FUP_MORE...
    @Mar 23 2006, 01:30 PM
    more of these dead abandoned freights that i stumbled upon

huge ass fuckin snake i saw on these abandoned tracks, shit scared the FUCK out of me..
    i saw another one later that day it was going across the tracks right in front of me i didnt even notice..those motherfuckers are scary as fuck but im a pussy soo

k bye

where do u live? i see those type of snakes everywhere
    those are black racers and theyre harmless to you unless youre a lizard or a frog. [/b][/quote]
    your correct there armless but there real name is &#39;&#39;Black Snake&#39;&#39;
    Quote Originally Posted by sbper View Post
    my bad man i didnt kno we had a bombing science explosives expert. lol