Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 214 of 251 FirstFirst ... 114164194204209210211212213214215216217218219224234 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,280 of 5004
  1. #4261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacktodaFuture View Post
    I got ya, i just whatever'd it haha.


    thats straight you want me to write sometin?

  2. #4262

    Default

    zase/zaser/zaseone

    MDMA

    anybody hit me up leave ur name
    ill hit back
    My claim for e-fame

  3. #4263

    Default

    Safe/Safer/Safeone/Saferone

    Quote Originally Posted by vman View Post
    those new tupac shakuras are dope.
    Quote Originally Posted by La Coka Nostra View Post
    chocolate milk is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by COBALT View Post
    I heard fromthegrave likes it in the butt!!!

  4. #4264
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Inland Empire, California
    Posts
    68
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Reveen View Post



    Thanks homes.... Looking hot. Anyone else?

    Dusk

  5. #4265
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    207
    Posts
    342
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MF The Super Villain View Post
    [img=http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/6181/dscn1612.th.jpg]

    Dusk...
    Anyone Else Got Anything For Sulk?

    It's Not Letting Me Upload The Shit So I Had To Just Put The Link... Sorry...
    You Gottah Click The Link It Dusk... Imageshack Is Being Wack...
    In Your Mothers Hairy Puesy Like Gary Buesy!...


  6. #4266

    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by n8galicia
    what the fuck are you going to tag with an empty molotow
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackAddict View Post
    YIKES,that "MEGA" is garbage cans!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Dahmer View Post
    Everyone should kill people instead of writing graffiti.
    Quote Originally Posted by KillYaSelf View Post
    Bump!!!

    While ya'll cats was arguing on bs i was painting.......[/QUOTE]


    When I first landed Tha damage was outlandish, anguish anctiousness and taken it for granted...

  7. #4267

    Default

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by n8galicia
    what the fuck are you going to tag with an empty molotow
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackAddict View Post
    YIKES,that "MEGA" is garbage cans!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Dahmer View Post
    Everyone should kill people instead of writing graffiti.
    Quote Originally Posted by KillYaSelf View Post
    Bump!!!

    While ya'll cats was arguing on bs i was painting.......[/QUOTE]


    When I first landed Tha damage was outlandish, anguish anctiousness and taken it for granted...

  8. #4268

    Default

    shhhhhhiits weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaak everyone on this page

    Peace, Love, Unity, And Having Fun
    HIP-HOP

  9. #4269
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    805
    Posts
    462
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Dear Peter Reveen,

    will you hook a brother up with a "heima" handstyle because i've got massive head block problems and as your sead, everyone on this page's poop was weak sause. so be a brotha and hook a brother up.

    sincerely,
    Tester/HEIMA

  10. #4270
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Dirty Glove
    Posts
    2,323
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default


    Last edited by BigBlueViolence; 08-18-2009 at 10:30 PM.

  11. #4271

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TESTER View Post
    Dear Peter Reveen,

    will you hook a brother up with a "heima" handstyle because i've got massive head block problems and as your sead, everyone on this page's poop was weak sause. so be a brotha and hook a brother up.

    sincerely,
    Tester/HEIMA
    let me see your tag first.

    Peace, Love, Unity, And Having Fun
    HIP-HOP

  12. #4272
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Inland Empire, California
    Posts
    68
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Reveen View Post
    shhhhhhiits weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaak everyone on this page

    even mine?!

  13. #4273
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    805
    Posts
    462
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default


  14. #4274

    Default

    expect yours dusk.

    Peace, Love, Unity, And Having Fun
    HIP-HOP

  15. #4275

    Default

    no one has done mine yet

    Safe/Safer/Safeone/Saferone
    Quote Originally Posted by vman View Post
    those new tupac shakuras are dope.
    Quote Originally Posted by La Coka Nostra View Post
    chocolate milk is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by COBALT View Post
    I heard fromthegrave likes it in the butt!!!

  16. #4276
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Inland Empire, California
    Posts
    68
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Yo Peter. Can u do a muah for me. This girl I know writes it ..

  17. #4277

    Default

    so your trying to catch pusssy with my steeez?? HAHAHA


    Last edited by Peter Reveen; 08-19-2009 at 11:19 AM.

    Peace, Love, Unity, And Having Fun
    HIP-HOP

  18. #4278
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Inland Empire, California
    Posts
    68
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Ewwwwwww no man!!!! Lol. It's my cousin

  19. #4279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlacktodaFuture View Post
    no one has done mine yet

    Safe/Safer/Safeone/Saferone
    let me see your tag

    Peace, Love, Unity, And Having Fun
    HIP-HOP

  20. #4280

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Reveen View Post
    let me see your tag


    Quote Originally Posted by vman View Post
    those new tupac shakuras are dope.
    Quote Originally Posted by La Coka Nostra View Post
    chocolate milk is amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by COBALT View Post
    I heard fromthegrave likes it in the butt!!!


 

Similar Threads

  1. Toy Exchange Thread
    By Nyc Sno in forum Toys forum
    Replies: 17433
    Last Post: 04-03-2015, 04:53 PM
  2. Exchange Battle
    By UKCsire in forum Old battles
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 12:30 PM
  3. Exchange Battle
    By *~ANZIO~* in forum Old battles
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-10-2006, 09:39 PM
  4. Exchange Battle
    By Ez3kieL in forum Old battles
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 04:04 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top