Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2535404142434445
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by simple zen View Post
    why the FUCK would you eat pussy when shes giving it up? you're a fucking idiot. so i guess pussy taste like cherry lolipops to you huh? i'll give it a little lick every so often, but i won't stay down there yo.
    cos i like it haha n the fuck you do sup bitch fuck her n dump her fuck that gtta make em remember you , scheme knows what i mean i never leave the bitch unsatisfied

avandal go die thats from a movie and i dont remember wich one

MDC

Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    i was four, she was seven. i was just sippin' up on my sippy cup and here comes this skank with nothing but her little kid panties under her elementary school skort. i said "jungle gym?". she said "you know it". i ended up cumming all over her little seven year old eyelids. she said she liked it but i said it didn't sound like it. so she grabs my dick and hits it against her face and she says with a blank face "i really do. i love it".
    dam... i was gettin ready to tell "my" story of when i had sex at 3... but u beat me to it
    IF GRAFF IS AN ADDICTION THEN YOU CAN CALL ME A TWEAKER
    Quote Originally Posted by simple zen View Post
    i wish i could be more like antik
    Quote Originally Posted by Cesk View Post
    o ya zen i totally agree with you that guy is soooo awesome =)

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Never have. And I'm damn proud of it. Any one can give away their purity, but a real man can keep it and save it for the person I'll love forever.... (your mom kidding) seriously iv never done "the big narsty" But I have been tempted ...

Name:  377372_268024063258928_100001540101387_752707_1009544662_n.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  73.2 KB14

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i was in school having friendly banter with this girl then both of ous were put down the back for messing and she dropped her pencil case and she went to grab it and touched her head off my shoulder then looked into my eyes .... been fucking and been with her ffor the last 2 years

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by riley View Post
    Name:  377372_268024063258928_100001540101387_752707_1009544662_n.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  73.2 KB14
    first time you had sex was with that light pole??

the home of brown ale and shit weather....where people think gettin pissed IS big n IS clever
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by criscros18 View Post
    Never have. And I'm damn proud of it. Any one can give away their purity, but a real man can keep it and save it for the person I'll love forever.... (your mom kidding) seriously iv never done "the big narsty" But I have been tempted ...

thats some gay shit son.
    hold ya can up n stand up

first time i had sex was on canada day. Fireworks galore and shit. anyways me n my budy went and met these two girls at a firework show. Then we went back to his apartment and me n the girl slept on the floor beside him and his girl. we were grd 9 at the time. Anyways i swear as sooon as i got in her i cam. it sucked. Then i said " so ugh you on the pill or somthing?" ahahahaha i still laugh about it to this day
    "Yo there is no escape!No recourse when I resort to forces of sorts reserved for bloodsports"
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Bomber View Post
    stuck is my hero.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

... and that was the story of how stuck lost his virginity to some random bitch in 60 seconds on July 1st, 2011

The first time I "did it", me and this girl had been watching Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle. I don't remember what part we got to before the clothes came off. I was kinda nervous. We did it for a long time (until 4 am) but I never "finished" . We ended up doing it once more the day after my birthday that year but her life took her in a different direction and she moved to MA. We still keep in touch.

My first year of highschool, this slutty junour who I had previously fooled around with agreed too attend a Recycled Percussion concert with me at the school. Of course we didnt plan to attend, we stood in line for a minute then decided to dip to a nearby field. Got a great bj and laid the bone on the wet grass.

I love how more than half you guys are drunk