Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 123456781323 ... LastLast

Originally posted by NOMX@Aug 17 2006, 06:54 AM
    do passed out ppl count?
    haha
    this ***** mayng
    Quote Originally Posted by shine123 View Post
    when u get jumped come beack every nite whi ur homeboiis or juss pm me and i got ur back and we will go and fuck the mup and steal al there paint

what a horrible thread.

this wasnt my first time, just a story.

last year around the time i was really going down the drain, i was addicted to oc's. well when your on them its hard to get an erection, and even harder to bust a nut. anyway i think i buffed an 80 before i went to this girls house then we smoked some blunts with her sister and mom... and her nana, i smoked up all of em'

20 minutes after that i was noddin out and shit and next thing i know shes on top of me ready to fuck. i couldnt even feel my dick but i took it out anyways and she sat on it for 20 minutes, she even asked me if i wanted to get on top cuase her legs were tired, but she ended up cuming and i made her suck my crank till i blew a load. and i dont even remember how long she sucked for but i know it was loooooong time. i asked her to chill again the next night though cuase i felt bad, but i think i blew her off to go blow some contins. havnt chilled with her since.

hahah!

braine: hahaha mysteries hahaa

----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

Originally posted by FaultO@Aug 17 2006, 10:00 AM
    the first time Mse had sex was when he joined the Serbian Crips. They made him hit one of their hoes, just to make sure they hadn&#39;t jumped a useless fag into their crew. she had ripped pantyhose, and her bush poked out over the top of her batti riders. he shrugged his shoulders and stepped upto bat. she laughed when he asked for a rubber, but he was serious because he saw something unsettling on her upper lip.
    luckily she didn&#39;t want to get pregnant and had a used one in her back pocket. the inside out trick worked, and soon enough Mse was Compton, Serbia&#39;s baddest Nugga. He still questioned the Crips shady goat play times.
    ahahahahhahahhahah
    yeyahhhhhhhh *****&#33;&#33;
    Juicayy

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0 the blackest canadian)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> The first time Mse had sex was when he joined the Serbian Crips. They made him hit one of their hoes, just to make sure they hadn&#39;t jumped a useless fag into their crew. she had ripped pantyhose, and her bush poked out over the top of her batti riders. he shrugged his shoulders and stepped upto bat. she laughed when he asked for a rubber, but he was serious because he saw something unsettling on her upper lip.
    luckily she didn&#39;t want to get pregnant and had a used one in her back pocket. the inside out trick worked, and soon enough Mse was Compton, Serbia&#39;s baddest Nugga. He still questioned the Crips shady goat play times.
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

my first time was in the back of her moms van.. her parents were in the house
    you cant bite me... i taste to nasty

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

putting it in the butt is better

We were both 17 and I drank a fifth of soco throughout the day well later we went to a friend of mine house and we fucked in the middle of the floor with a bunch of people passed out around us.

Ex-Moderator Island w/ Tony. We spoon at night to keep warmth.
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The people who lost it at like over 16, weren&#39;t you guys fucking sexually frustrated? That shit must of been hella hard.

haha not really im just antisocial, dont drink, didnt do drugs at the time and i hate parties and most social groupings. therefore i never really got any opportunities

----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

i didn&#39;t do it til i was 17.... didn&#39;t bother me that much. though i was happy as fuck when it happened. not very good. actually quite wack indeed.
    pee pee five one doo doo

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack mcvegetarian uprock
    fault0.. what a turd.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO will stab any mothafucka
    You're trying too hard if you're going to post a man's asshole on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you
    PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!! MNP FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MNP

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my first time was fucking gay. the girl i went out with at the time was a whore, which i didnt know at the time, so she had a really loose pussy, so i couldnt get off. what a great 15th bday present....fucking whore.

then this girl named tia i went with for a while. we lived close so i would sneak over to her house all the time during the week, but it fucked me up cause id have to go to school and i would only get like 2 hours of sleep(and unlike some of u, i need sleep) and it was fucking with my health

but now i have a gf who i love and who has a big ol booty
    so life is good
    world peace is for faggots.

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

Originally posted by dotone@Aug 17 2006, 02:57 PM
    my first time was fucking gay.
    I Bet it was&#33;

HE&#39;S A QUEER

pee pee five one doo doo

Quote Originally Posted by fannypack mcvegetarian uprock
    fault0.. what a turd.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO will stab any mothafucka
    You're trying too hard if you're going to post a man's asshole on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by I_Love_SATAN_and_hate_you
    PEACE OUT BITCHES!!!!!!!! MNP FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MNP

i met this gurl in holywood she had green hair but damn she looked good i took her home cause she was fine but then she wipped out a dick that was bigger than mine&#33;

haha i love that song.

----------------
    </span>

dont we all...that song never gets old
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>MindGem: Sep 17 2006, 04:57 PM
    i still havent run out of one sharpie magnum and ive done like 200 tags</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

(keep in mind im from az)....so i went to another standard party and got shit faced. after awhile of just laughing at all the drunk bastards around me, i started talkin to a girl i had known for a little while. sure enough by the end of the night i found my self ass naked on some desert like terrain banging a chick. moral of the story.......gettin laid on rocks hurts like hell the next morning. hah........

-The joyous taco jumps-

it was with some girl i had dated for about a year.... i was 13 at the time.....
    we were in a movie, not sure ehich one, making out and shit, she started rubbing my cock, then pulled it out and sucked me up for a lil....then we went into the bathroom and she sat on it for a lil, it was hurting her too much so that was the end f that, the next day i went over and fingerd her like crazy to loosen her up a lil then i fucked... well she fucked me, since i couldnt even put it in she had to go on top... that all changed a few days later and i was having sex for 3-5 hours, not saying i didnt bust in that time but i would bust keep going till i was getting soft, eat her out or 69 get anopther and fuck again...

PeacE
    Nature Illegal- Unnatural

&quot; Better to die on your feet, then to live on your knees&quot;

at 13?who is this girl
    What&#39;s it going to be then, eh?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this threads so lame
    &quot;I see death around the corner, I was raised in the city, shitty, ever since i was an itty bitty kiddy drinkin liquer out my momma&#39;s titty, and smokin weed was an everyday thing in my house hold an drinkin liquer til u out cold.&quot;

one time i was feeling squirrely and stuck a pilot up my ass

does that count?