Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

yo ignore the bitch when she comes and grabs your dick
    slap the bitch yo yo
    CRUNK
    Juicayy

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0 the blackest canadian)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> The first time Mse had sex was when he joined the Serbian Crips. They made him hit one of their hoes, just to make sure they hadn&#39;t jumped a useless fag into their crew. she had ripped pantyhose, and her bush poked out over the top of her batti riders. he shrugged his shoulders and stepped upto bat. she laughed when he asked for a rubber, but he was serious because he saw something unsettling on her upper lip.
    luckily she didn&#39;t want to get pregnant and had a used one in her back pocket. the inside out trick worked, and soon enough Mse was Compton, Serbia&#39;s baddest Nugga. He still questioned the Crips shady goat play times.
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

you guys are putting the pussy on a pedestal

(THE ABOVE POST SHOULD BE TOTTALY DISREGARDED
    ANYTHING SAID IS 100% FICTIONAL
    I DO NOT DO NOR CONDONE VANDALISM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES)

keep on practicing that hand nyc sno...

----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

hi my name is chester, im 35 still a virgin :P i almost kissed a girl once. but i was too scared because she was asleep and i was in a tent with 5 other guys. :P
    A turkey was chatting with a bull. &quot;I would love to be able to get to the top of that tree,&quot; sighed the turkey, &quot;but I haven&#39;t got the energy.&quot; &quot;Well, why don&#39;t you nibble on some of my droppings?&quot; replied the bull. &quot;They&#39;re packed with nutrients.&quot; The turkey pecked at a lump of dung, and found it actually gave him enough strength to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second branch. Finally, after a fourth night, the turkey was proudly perched at the top of the tree. He was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot him out of the tree. THE LESSON - Bull shit might get you to the top, but it won&#39;t keep you there.

go ahead make fun of me you faggot...how old are you?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>MindGem: Sep 17 2006, 04:57 PM
    i still havent run out of one sharpie magnum and ive done like 200 tags</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by Nyc Sno@Aug 19 2006, 04:40 PM
    lol, its not about this, this rusty trambone and dirty sanchez&#33;&#33; :lol:

ohh jeez, this thread and virgins.

Originally posted by Nyc Sno@Aug 19 2006, 04:40 PM
    ok well how the fuck are you gonna get pussy when your 50? unless you are gonna pay hookers...there is no hit it and quit it when your old, im not old im just saying you better get used to showing some respect, to nice girls anyways, i have no respect for sluts...
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>MindGem: Sep 17 2006, 04:57 PM
    i still havent run out of one sharpie magnum and ive done like 200 tags</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

I was 14 and i was with my friends mom, i fucked her all night long when my friend went to sleep, I feel kinda weird whenever i go to my friends house but she just smiles at me

this topik degrad woman

WOMAN&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by LESBO+Aug 19 2006, 06:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LESBO @ Aug 19 2006, 06:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nyc Sno@Aug 19 2006, 04:40 PM
    lol, its not about this, this rusty trambone and dirty sanchez&#33;&#33; :lol:

ohh jeez, this thread and virgins. [/b][/quote]
    the shit stained balls

Originally posted by Ladybug<3@Aug 19 2006, 07:06 PM
    this topik degrad woman
    change your name. theres only one ladybug, and concidering how you type, you degrade yourself. haha

----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

you disrespect me, i only say my think. dont be mean

sooukie dickie ona dolla~

ya okay. you sound like those cheap eastern block hookers.

----------------
    </span>

i am no hooker
    i am me ,you are dicksuck

yes you are you. and you is cheap prostitute.

nono you got the english language wrong. proper way to say it is &#39;I AM dicksuck&#39;

its my place to say YOU are dick suck.

----------------
    </span>

i am not a hooker&#33;

Ladybug your degrading my brain

give her brain dont let her near yours fool.

yes you are a hooker stal. my father used you.

----------------
    </span>

Ladybug why dont you make first time i had sex for women only