Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1015161718192021222324253040 ... LastLast

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD YOUR ALL NERDS

Originally posted by RA THE RUGGEDMAN@Sep 18 2006, 02:02 AM
    WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD YOUR ALL NERDS
    well ill admit it openly i am a nerd.
    FUCK WHAT YOU HEARD

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'color:red\'>L&#33;MBO</span></span></span>

Durr he just said it. sheesh girls and their goldfish equivalency in I.Q.

Styfl: get her to give you head of course.

-Absrd: hahah fuck those succck. No sex for like a week.

----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

HAAAAAAAHAHAHA oh man that cracked me up.

they most certainly do... you may think they are, but
    hot tubs aint the wisest place to have sex.

as for butt sex i could care less, why fuck a poop shoot when u got pussy right there honestly. however they have this amazing invention.... its called pina colada scented lube.

now comes in strawberry short cake as well..
    &quot;I see death around the corner, I was raised in the city, shitty, ever since i was an itty bitty kiddy drinkin liquer out my momma&#39;s titty, and smokin weed was an everyday thing in my house hold an drinkin liquer til u out cold.&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by STYFL@Sep 18 2006, 01:30 AM
    what the fuck do you do in that situation?
    you quit bitching and wipe you dick and and your secretly turned off by this girl for years, then once you girlfriend is out of town at her familys you call her over and have shitty sex with her cas shes a dead fuck and never tell anyone about the shit on your dick till u get on a message board......

thats what u do

posting pictures of her on the internet, thats just being a dick
    ................BIA.AOC.MF.666................

...RIP WASTER12... Family Forever
    Quote Originally Posted by wasterthehater View Post
    love ya too geebus

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ah maaaan.....

ahahahhaha

well im off to bed haha peace you crazy ******

----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by GeSuS_KRiST+Sep 18 2006, 03:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GeSuS_KRiST @ Sep 18 2006, 03:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-STYFL@Sep 18 2006, 01:30 AM
    what the fuck do you do in that situation?
    you quit bitching and wipe you dick and and your secretly turned off by this girl for years, then once you girlfriend is out of town at her familys you call her over and have shitty sex with her cas shes a dead fuck and never tell anyone about the shit on your dick till u get on a message board......

thats what u do

posting pictures of her on the internet, thats just being a dick [/b][/quote]
    gesus, ur a sav.

noight woistaahhh
    &quot;I see death around the corner, I was raised in the city, shitty, ever since i was an itty bitty kiddy drinkin liquer out my momma&#39;s titty, and smokin weed was an everyday thing in my house hold an drinkin liquer til u out cold.&quot;

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by anarchy@Sep 13 2006, 09:08 PM
    well, I think its cute.
    lmao. i got arrested last night for criminal mischief, i was in the back of the cop car so i took out a hidden rock in my pocket and scratched my name on the window glass

edit: but i met to quote your sig of the bloody cop

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by STYFL@Sep 13 2006, 06:34 PM
    i had sex when i was 14 and i was sober and i didnt fucking cum cause i was so nervous so it was shittay <_<
    same. but i didnt cum cus im a G.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so you like the feeling of blue balls?

Originally posted by morningglory@Sep 16 2006, 01:42 AM

Graffiti sure as hell aint good for you mentally physically or socially yet you all do it.
    actually it makes me happy, keeps me in shape, and i meet new people all the time from it.

you should speak for yourself. yadadamean?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by explosivo_420+Sep 18 2006, 04:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (explosivo_420 @ Sep 18 2006, 04:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-anarchy@Sep 13 2006, 09:08 PM
    well, I think its cute.
    lmao. i got arrested last night for criminal mischief, i was in the back of the cop car so i took out a hidden rock in my pocket and scratched my name on the window glass

edit: but i met to quote your sig of the bloody cop [/b][/quote]
    suuuure you did...sure you did id like to see a flick of that.

last night i became an astronaut and scratchied my name on the moon. look up tonight and you&#39;ll see a huge muther fuckin beke b2a on the moon. mad ups son.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by morningglory@Sep 16 2006, 04:22 AM
    There isn&#39;t one definitive answer to that. People cut for all sorts of reasons.

I&#39;m definatly not a cutter but I have done some scarification as an art form and to help me get over my phobia of getting cut.

Alot of people cut as a way to let negative energies out. Depression or hard times to live tend to build up negative energy inside of you and it is good to have an outlet for that. I personally punch something, some people punch walls, scream, cry, cut themselves, bruise themselves, go on murdering rampages lol.

Others feel dirty (usually in the after math of sexual abuse) and feel that bleeding is a way to cleanse themselves (notice some religions do similar rituals).

For some the physical pain is a way to counter the emotionnal pain. It gives them something to focus on and its usally easier for them to deal with physical pain then emotionnal one.

Again for others cutting is a healing process. Watching the cut heal reassures them that their inner cuts will also heal and it&#39;s a sort of therapy. They have a cut for each emotionnal pain they cant deal with and as the cut heals it helps their inner self heal along with it.

Then again some people cut because they simply enjoy the pain. Or like how cuts/scars look. To be cool, to get attention, to try something new, cause they like the taste of blood.

Heck I&#39;ve even cut just to get blood for a canvas.

So ya... there&#39;s ALOt of reasons, and while I dislike cutting in general it is mainly due to my minor phobia of skin getting cut.
    haha I&#39;ve always wondered why people cut...

Now I can seriously relate, I punch walls whenever I&#39;m angry, didn&#39;t realise it was for the same reason.
    Sig

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by morningglory@Aug 17 2006, 02:50 PM
    haha not really im just antisocial, dont drink, didnt do drugs at the time and i hate parties and most social groupings. therefore i never really got any opportunities
    yep sounds about right, im a nice guy so i always end up with girls that arnt all to into fucking early on.

im 17 now and i think im gunna wait out the year, at least make it to college (im like a temperary straight edge)

although i did get a hand job in the middle of debate class :P o the iorny

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how is that ironic?

yeah i knew that having sex in a pool wasnt the best idea,

i actually do wacth that late night sex show with that old lady, havent seen it in like a year but it was the only thing on that would keep me up before sneaking out to go bombing, plus she was always waving dildos around like they were pens....
    Damn i wanna see her show now and call in...

but yeah i had heard it wasnt the best idea, but it couldnt hurt to try it once right? and about urinary tract infection, we washed up and dryed ourseleves after..... she got her period the day after....
    and well that was another first for me.... and fuck it was sick pulling out her tampon...

anyways lets say we do it in the pool again and shit, she should wash up and dry as a precaution right? what else would be good idea, besides not doing it in a pool? the bath tub and and jacuzzi (unchlorinated) ? its just she liked it alot, and i love to please her.

Anyways im out before my laptop runs out of juice

PeacE
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-

Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

Originally posted by STONES ONES+Sep 18 2006, 02:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (STONES ONES @ Sep 18 2006, 02:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-morningglory@Sep 16 2006, 01:42 AM

Graffiti sure as hell aint good for you mentally physically or socially yet you all do it.
    actually it makes me happy, keeps me in shape, and i meet new people all the time from it.

you should speak for yourself. yadadamean? [/b][/quote]
    Not really.

Keeps you in shape? While gnawing away at your brain,lungs, skin etc. It causes impotency,might make you wear diapers by 40, can cause cancers and abnormal growths, burns your brain cells, burns your lungs.

Makes you happy now maybe... wait till it becomes an addiction or unti lyou become involved in graff politics.

Meeting new people hardly makes it better for society as a whole.

----------------
    </span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by explosivo_420+Sep 18 2006, 04:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (explosivo_420 @ Sep 18 2006, 04:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-anarchy@Sep 13 2006, 09:08 PM
    well, I think its cute.

i dont see how this could be true.. since if you were in the car you were most likely under arrest wich means you would of had hancuffs on

are you a contortionist?

well, I think its cute.

thats fuckin impossible
    Down in my city...

only 13yrs old and im more worried about my art than sex at this point.but
    im pretty sure i can get some when i want (im always hookin up wit chix)
    Down in my city...