Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 30 1234561121 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

i couldnt find this at all,,,im shure its been discussed,,,what ever,,,though..

For Me dont tag churches, peoples homes (unless they deserve it)

Dont be a ass and go in a bathroom and tag the windows,,,i would like to see myself in tha mirror,,, theres vandals and then theres writers,,,,

dont go around searchin and detsroying "every thing" wit yo weak ass ideas and tags

Dont make people hate us even more , Ahh i hate it when good cans go to waste

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTxxr2E0Z-w

some one speak on writing on other peeps stuff and all the other baggadge i left,,,

some than to get started

yeah for sure no churches.

peoples houses if they deserve it id write like "FUCK YOU", but i wouldnt like actually tag it cuz thatd get linked back to me probably.

true that.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=23...99&q=graff+life

Found this video yesterday on coincidence.
    This is the exact opisite of what you should do...
    These fucking toys just destroy the whole train...if I'd see them doing that i would smash them outa the broken windows they've destroyed...

Quote Originally Posted by FunkSoul View Post

These fucking toys just destroy the whole train...if I'd see them doing that i would smash them outa the broken windows they've destroyed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Detoxication View Post
    dont say shit untill you know why... one of there leaders in the crew got caught and beat down on that exact train.. so they went back and fuckin destroyed it... mad respect for that.. i would do the exact same thing...
    Thats really stupid they achieved nothing by smashing a train up other than giving us an even worse name. I might be inexperienced but that is a fucking stupid thing to do and will only cause problems. Its not an excuse to destroy a train in that way. That is not art its pathetic.

Oh and me personally. I wont write on peoples property or places of worship (I'm an atheist but its a thing of morals.) Also however bad someone else's work is I will not go over it.

they only did that cus one of the rail workers caught them tagging and he bet them up and they wer just gettin bak at him

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Thats from my country sweden. Its called "Trashing", its a kind of bombing.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ya wtf this is the kinda shit that gives us a bad name.....fuck ppl that do this...and the while etching into windows i dont like that shit either...i like graff cause of color and style....fuck you if you wanna destroy shit....i wanna get up
    "like a soldier we sleep with our eyes open, we ride 4 deep and we trust no one"

http://www.bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40364&dateline=123424  3520

Quote Originally Posted by TURD BURGALAH!!! View Post
    haaaaa this thread should be called "The Trombone made me do it"...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

there's a story behind this, some guy in their crew got killed on that train by one of the mta workers...
    Abor. Fuck yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    I liked 3OH!3 before a thousand little girls started listening to it.

Boys like girls is better anyway
    myspace.com/mdcru

They are not toys dickhead!!!!!!!! youd probably wet your pants if you saw their pieces on trains!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by sperm 1 View Post
    They are not toys dickhead!!!!!!!! youd probably wet your pants if you saw their pieces on trains!!!
    i agree its a controversial form of graffiti, but those aren't toys ya idiot. Thats like saying WUFC-SDK are toys, and thats exactly what they do. You need to grow a pair of balls. (not sperm the faggot who posted before)

" Life is beautiful, Life is a struggle, Life is a beautiful struggle."

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats just childish

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

dont hit tombstones or cars either

I have no respect for any sort of organized religion, therefore if i found a sweet spot that just happened to be a church, i wouldn't hesitate for a second to paint it. I could honestly care less...

I don't write on personal property (cars, houses, etc) or Government buildings.

Before people start beef: I dont have anything against ALL religions, just organized religion. If offended you then don't take it personally.
    I was a young kid watchin' these writer's styles that bugged...

Quote Originally Posted by dajam410 View Post
    I have no respect for any sort of organized religion, therefore if i found a sweet spot that just happened to be a church, i wouldn't hesitate for a second to paint it. I could honestly care less...

Before people start beef: I dont have anything against ALL religions, just organized religion. If offended you then don't take it personally.
    I know this is like a year and a half old...but honestly why the fuck wouldn't you bomb a government building, thats how you make a statement, and thats really like a huge reason writers get into graffiti, is cause the government deserves to be vandalized....god damn government fucks...
    Rep the 207
    DRUG
    ECK
    M!

RIP Elliot, RIP Guin

Quote Originally Posted by dajam410 View Post

no government buildings get out of the game right now.

Originally posted by FunkSoul@Oct 25 2006, 08:06 AM

This is the exact opisite of what you should these...
    THATS THE HARDEST SHIT IVE SEEN IN A WHILE. glad you showed me that shit -)

the way i see it is your bombing the city not houses or cars unless its a cop car definately no churches or graveyards have respect for that kind of stuff h34r:

I don't see why anyone wouldn't bomb government buildings, that is the main target if anything.

I wouldn't bomb churches, cars, homes, graveyards or medical facilities. Anything run or owned by an enterprising conglomerate of people who don't give a fuck about me, enemy number one.

Think of it like theft, you would steal from a faceless victim but you wouldn't steal from someone who is going through the same strife you are. Don't bomb anything where anyone but the government or franchises are being hurt.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Dont hit anything anybody gives a shit about.
    Houses, peoples cars, tombstones, kids schools, the sidewalk, chruches, etc.

Respect your elders, and your betters.

Dont heat up chill spots.
    " tEh AcT CrEw TuNnEl Is ThIs Way --------->>> "
    This is an invitation for cops and wannabe gangs.