Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 61621222324252627282930 LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

even if you think theres nothing wrong with it, you know everybody doesnt like it. do you want to be known as the writer thats the asshole that tagged the church, or the writer that provides harmless art for the public? theres a difference. im an athiest, but i wouldnt paint on graves/churches/etc.
    pm me if you wanna get in the Summer of '09 Slaps book.

flickr.com/photos/zennegen

Keenur take a deep breath of shut the fuck up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I just sketch in school and if anyone asks I just tell them I'm bored/taking a break - they never know what I'm doing and I've only had it a few times when someone came up to me and asked me, "Do you write graffiti?" and I replied yes and this guy sits down and pulls out his Bible and shit and we had a little exchange session going on, he wrote Sonz1 (Toronto cat) but yeah point being I live by not going around advertising writing and just respond to it if people pick out on it.

When it comes to tagging in public areas, I honestly don't give a shit but that's because when I was growing up in Dubai no one really even gave a shit and I kind of got used to it so much that I just go out and pull out a Pilot and do it up real quick and dip and I'm always listening to my tunes so I get lost in that and that gives me more of a reason to not give a crap while I'm tagging. I just get iffy if I'm etching 'cause that makes some kusty noise and it attracts so yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by C3ZR ONE View Post
    The longer some of you cats are on here, the more gay you become... BS must be like prison. Wimmens barely come around so you start flirting with eachother. You're becoming institutionalized.... or you just like the feel of another mans balls cupped in your hand. I dunno... No hate, I'm just sayin, it's amazing to me how much love there is in here.... I'm gonna go kick it in toy forum. Peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by weak0ner View Post
    bilal i think i love you.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by shiva - the destroyer View Post
    i didn't say christians are bad people, but it think they're ignorant.
    "well, yes, god exists cause it says so in the bible, and the bible is the word of god, so it true" right...

i believe in the spaghetti monster

and yes, they probably do good stuff for society (although i didn't notice that) but the gouvernment will pay cleaning it
    and i do not bomb churches
    haha my friend believes in the spaghetti monster i think its the religion for me to
    no beef just chicken401 reppin

Quote Originally Posted by STONES ONER View Post
    i feel bad for salvo who just found out over the internet that his friend was murdered.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO View Post
    lmfao
    .................................................. ......................
    Quote Originally Posted by Talitha View Post
    Touching yourself is also the Gateway to becoming a Homo. You men should always use Tongs when handling your Choo-choo.
    i dont write dior

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

as of now im pastafarian
    no beef just chicken401 reppin

Quote Originally Posted by STONES ONER View Post
    i feel bad for salvo who just found out over the internet that his friend was murdered.
    Quote Originally Posted by SALVO View Post
    lmfao
    .................................................. ......................
    Quote Originally Posted by Talitha View Post
    Touching yourself is also the Gateway to becoming a Homo. You men should always use Tongs when handling your Choo-choo.
    i dont write dior

milwaukee is a pretty historic place..i wont bomb on any historical buildings, no monuments, no "designer" bridges, nothing church or church related, (any denomination) no vfws or american legions since im a vet, its just kinda shitty.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

What's your guys' take on bombing schools/college campus's? I'm wonderin if any of ya have ever hit em up
    Quote Originally Posted by retnevni View Post
    ill have to disagree with both of yous..the 11th of september is the best time to bomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by purplethug View Post
    crews are supposed to be just a few guys who are watching your back not about 200 people who write tko across the country. tko really isnt a crew its more of an army.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Every other facking page, "how bout schools?"

SURE dumbass, go ahead and waste your paint on getting your shitty ass throw getting buffed in a DAY, and bringing heat on EVERYONE, with a 80% chance your gonna get your ass busted in the process.

Common sense.
    Last edited by Lunchbox; 04-22-2009 at 06:21 PM.

"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
    El Paso writer? Hit me up, PM

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Everyone has their own morals.

/thread.

always make sure and go back the next day and flick it, with the store owner watching you take the picture, and you say "pretty cool right?"

but i feel that train yard tip... always ask someone to approach them at the yard, and don't be a pussy, yet don't ask for trouble... until you know how the other person feels about you being there. some crazy mother fucks hang out at the yard late at night.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    its not even the shemale shit.

you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.

Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

LMAO about that pic thing,, my cousin wanted to see this huge ass throw up I did and I went the next day to hit up a pic n there was lik 3 squad cars.. I got searched and the whole nine
    They pointed to my bomb n was lik,, wutchu know bout this shit ???
    "...I KNOW THAT SHITS HOT AS HELLL"
    they got pissed...

But about morals,, obviously no tombstones,, no churches, but I think pretty much everything else is all game. I haven't yet,, but I have no morals objecting bombin a skool only cuz I remember wen I was little n I used to see graf on the walls,, I loved it.. if it wasn't for that I don think I'd b ritin today, so how ima hav objections to makin sum kids day and givin him sumthin to stare at for the 45 minutes of recess
    Last edited by ZTooPiiD; 04-26-2009 at 12:19 AM.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i've tagged the shit out of my college campus bathrooms and all, my tags everywhere, never got caught but i talked to other writers there and they like yo i see your shit everywhere msn im like damn right lol so i got mad fame there

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

and by the way its not hard to get away with hitting up your school you just got to be smart, yall must suck at bein stealthy

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"Yeah, man, I was pissing, and your tag was right in my face. I got a wicked boner and had to stop pissing so I didn't get a UTI. Shit was mad."
    No More Weekly Toy Battles.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

off topic but..does the school have the right to take away ur blackbook??
    Tex Heads..PM me..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by inpho_211 View Post
    off topic but..does the school have the right to take away ur blackbook??
    Yea, they can take anything from you. In school, you have no rights at all.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

True, but you have the right to get it back, although you probably won't.

Just don't do graffiti at your school if you're going to be carrying around a blackbook with incriminating evidence.
    No More Weekly Toy Battles.

Quote Originally Posted by dior View Post
    as of now im pastafarian

Default Last Page

I love it at the stores in our area. Even if you are rightfully one of the first in line, everyone just glares at you like you shouldnt be there. I especially loved last year when I got a digital camera on sale at KMart. Got the last one, and everybody flipped. Then, the 2GB SD cards were on sale for like 12, I think. I had to make several attempts at getting over to their location because it was a popular spot for the elderly to hang out for some reason.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

so i tag ALOT in school..and if they catch me with a Bbook..i should just let them do wut they want?? if they get it i have to confess or wut?? they cant just act like i did the whole dam thing..
    Tex Heads..PM me..

Quote Originally Posted by inpho_211 View Post
    so i tag ALOT in school..and if they catch me with a Bbook..i should just let them do wut they want?? if they get it i have to confess or wut?? they cant just act like i did the whole dam thing..
    don't confess to shit. and if a guy has blood on his hands, shirt, and face two blocks over from a guy who just got shot, you think they won't give that guy 25 to life? it's not the same level of crime, but think about it. same style tags on paper, and on a wall... really think they won't make that connection?
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    its not even the shemale shit.

you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.

Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme