word

" Life is beautiful, Life is a struggle, Life is a beautiful struggle."

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by gcrolla View Post
    Edit-

Espo's Rules of Graffiti.

You suck until further notice

It's gonna take a long time before we even acknowledge your existence, even longer before we can bear to look at that foul scribble you call your name. To speed the process of acceptance, you can A) Choose a clever name that defies the norm of simple-minded slang. An example of a good name is "ARGUE" (RIP). It looks good when written, sounds cool when spoken, and conveys a combattive attitude. On the other hand, "ENEMA" (actual name) looks, sounds, and conveys a shitty attitude. BE CHOOSY. B ) Use paint, gain a thorough knowledge of supplies, remember that permission walls, stickers, and dust tags are small parts of a balanced diet, be bold, learn a style of writing for every occassion,and write your name bigger every time you go out.

Jealousy is a disease for the weak

Your heart is your greatest possession, dont let it get taken from you.

Dont write on houses of worship, people's houses in general, other
    writer's names, and tombstones. Writing on memorial walls and cars is beef beyond belief. Furthermore, involving civilians in your beef is grounds for dismissal. These are are the five fingers of your right hand. Get to know them well. Give soul claps, firm handshakes, and throw smooth bolo punches.

Although being a toy seems undesirable, you should enjoy it while you can. At this stage you can bite all you want with no remorse. All your elders will say is, " Awww isn't that cute, kootchie kootchie koo." So steal that dope connection, rob that color scheme. and loot whole letterforms. Dont worry about giving any credit, we'll pat ourselves on the back and brag how we're influencing the next generation. However, style isnt a crutch or a schtick. It is understanding why that connection you bit flows, or why that color scheme bumps. Style is the process to an appealing end. Once you got it down to a science, you can reinvent letterforms to suit yourself. This creative growth will amaze the old and young alike. Pretty soon somebody will steal your secret sauce and the cycle will be renewed. If this happens to you, don't bitch about not getting your due. Graffiti is the language of the ignored. If your style is stolen, someone heard you speaking. You got what you wanted from the beginning, some attention, you big baby.

It must be noted that the vandal squad loves graffiti. Their job requires
    them to fiend for graff as much as you do. When you wreck enough walls, they'll want to meet you. Just like the ball huggers outside the graff shop, they'll recite every spot you hit, with the difference being you'll also hear the Miranda Warning. To postpone this, go solo as much as possible. Dont write with anyone that wont fight for you. Don't be paranoid, but be careful. If you avoid writing on pristine properties, you'll stay in misdemeanor territory, and you wont divert the cops' attention from pastry and caffiene consumption (consult local laws to be sure). Remember, if they didn't see you do it, it's almost impossible for them to win a conviction without your own damming testimony. Shut up, shut up, SHUT UP! Giving a cop info on another writer will doom you to a life of ridicule, from cops and kids alike, with no parole.

There's nothing wrong with knowing your the shit as long as you are. But once you reach that conclusion, your one foot over the edge of falling off. Watch your step fathead, there's no shortage of people chanting, "JUMP JUMP JUMP!" There are plenty of writers that have been painting well for the better part of 20 years, and your posing and fronting looks retarded next to them. Get back to work, you "never was" slouch. In conclusion, graffiti is free, impresses the girls, is heroic in our couch potato culture, will provide you with a million stories to tell at parties, and a sure cure for the inner-city blues. If it's not fun, you're doing it wrong or have been doing it too long. So get going, fame awaits the fly among you.

amen!
    "like a soldier we sleep with our eyes open, we ride 4 deep and we trust no one"

http://www.bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=40364&dateline=123424  3520

Quote Originally Posted by TURD BURGALAH!!! View Post
    haaaaa this thread should be called "The Trombone made me do it"...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by FunkSoul View Post
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=23...99&q=graff+life

Found this video yesterday on coincidence.
    This is the exact opisite of what you should do...
    These fucking toys just destroy the whole train...if I'd see them doing that i would smash them outa the broken windows they've destroyed...
    there's a story behind this, some guy in their crew got killed on that train by one of the mta workers...
    Abor. Fuck yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    I liked 3OH!3 before a thousand little girls started listening to it.

Boys like girls is better anyway
    myspace.com/mdcru

Quote Originally Posted by FunkSoul View Post
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=23...99&q=graff+life

Found this video yesterday on coincidence.
    This is the exact opisite of what you should do...
    These fucking toys just destroy the whole train...if I'd see them doing that i would smash them outa the broken windows they've destroyed...
    They are not toys dickhead!!!!!!!! youd probably wet your pants if you saw their pieces on trains!!!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

lol@sperm? First of all, those were all tags, inside a train... O_o lol.
    I'm not giving them the benefit of the doubt... unless I see good shit, people who write, automatically suck. And still... he was saying they were toy because they broke shit. But apparently they did it because one of the workers hospitalized one of their crew members? I don't know. So I'm not going to comment, just don't do that shit unless you have a reason, which is usually rare(I guess they are justified - good for them).

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by sperm 1 View Post
    They are not toys dickhead!!!!!!!! youd probably wet your pants if you saw their pieces on trains!!!
    i agree its a controversial form of graffiti, but those aren't toys ya idiot. Thats like saying WUFC-SDK are toys, and thats exactly what they do. You need to grow a pair of balls. (not sperm the faggot who posted before)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

to me graffin is the ideology of utter panic and frusteration that our art cuases those "squares" so honestly im gonna hit ne were i can that will cuase havoc. but i aint gonna hit private shops were i no the owners and there ku to me and shit. thats my only exeption. ill hit house if there on a main road and its a dope spot in the first place.

I pretty much will not write on homes (unless it's a drug dealer or someone I think has it coming), gravestones, and most cars. I will write on churches, cop cars, hummers, escalades, denali's etc.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

writing on drug dealers houses is stupid.your asking to get fucked up that way.and the same thing goes for cop cars and churches.cop cars are a quick way to get heat(but if you can handle it by all means go for it) but churches.i mean im not religous but thats fucked up.dick move son.
    Quote Originally Posted by ESKiMO2 View Post
    Romero... he speaks the truth.

syrup in my cup maayne hold up.]

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^^ Agree.

i have never really done a cop car, but i dont see anything ethically wrong with it.

i also dont see anything ethically wrong with tagging a church or drug dealers home. ruining the establishments of two of societies greatest ills doesnt bother me in the slightest.
    HATE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its not really the tagging of church's thats really that bad, its respecting other peoples religion.

nothing ethically wrong with hitting a cop car. but thats just gunna fast forward your ass to getting fucked if u get up a lot.

if i was a cop and i wanted to build a case on your dumbass, flicks of your shit on cop cars and churches is exactly what i want.

and please, PLEASE go hit all the drug houses u want at 3 am, thats like a contest to see who gets shot first. my money is on u.

these ethics are put in place for a reason. but u always have some dipshit makeing the rest of the graffiti community look like idiots.

so please, kull the heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunchbox View Post
    ___The Creed of A Graffiti Writer
    We strike at night
    the streets of New York
    is our canvas
    We hide in the shadows
    when the pig patrol strolls by
    the moon gives us our
    only source of light
    We are The Addicts of Aerosol
    The Krylon Can Clan
    The Rusto Patrol
    We are the German tip spraying
    backpack wearing
    black book carrying
    magnum pilot tagging
    the wack toy buffers
    We are The Brigade of Bombers
    mounting on our midnight mission
    of colorized madness
    the color blending
    spray paint and
    mind melding maniacs
    We are the ghetto Picassos
    the modern day Matisses
    the artistic Shakespeares
    that tear white walls in half
    We are The Street Canvas Killers
    with one quick splat
    of an ultra flat black
    with silver outlines and
    yellow highlights perfected
    during 3 a.m. night skylines
    We are the crews that redecorate
    building walls with wildstyles
    burning people's imagination
    with motions of the can
    the walls wailed words of life
    through sight of krylon colors
    on the streets of New York
    We bomb city blocks
    rocking throw-ups on top
    of window sills
    while standing on top of
    garbage cans
    We are the ones who set
    Bronx-Brooklyn expeditions
    in traditions of nomads
    We go where no man's can
    has sprayed on walls before
    We are the underground tunnel turnstile
    hoppers that bomb
    posters with one light being our guide
    Our names are found on
    high rises and highways
    bridges and building roofs
    We are The Bandits of Burners
    our plans are waterproof
    shockproof and foolproof
    We are The Tye Dye Tone
    Tint Marauders that write
    Graffiti Manifestos
    on black walls with
    a silver Uni, SG-7 and
    white pentel markers
    We mark the many lands
    and train stations
    Our tags rag black books and cardboard
    Scratched on windows and train doors
    stickers slapped over any motherfucker
    you had beef with
    only in self-defense
    We are The Graffiti Gurus
    that spray silver spots on blackness
    that become stars on the walls of galaxies
    We gaze at our glossy words
    and lose ourselves in arrows and 3-D shadows
    We are The 12oz Prophets
    that write prophecies with
    our hieroglyphics that help
    humans understand us
    It is simply the love
    of seeing our name on the wall
    It is the symbolic value
    of feeling important in a world
    we are lost in
    It is the outlet that introduces
    art into our way of thinking
    We wear baggy jeans
    hat to the back
    and army fatigues
    when we venture on our
    trip of blending bombing wonderland
    The street is our canvas
    when art brushes and stencils
    dont matter only liquitechs and spraypaint
    the toxic aroma that entered our bloodstream
    on nights when we froze our fingertips
    writing upside down with the can
    when finishing a powerhouse
    Feel the wrath of Graff
    when society calls us
    vandals and delinquents
    Thats why your child wants
    to be just like us
    we bomb your door to tell
    you our name
    Its a shame you erased our
    high rise artistic motion trains:
    the Far Rockaway - Lefferts A
    the outside D, B, and Q in Brooklyn
    the Coney Island F
    the Canarsie - Broadway Junction L
    the J, M, and the Z
    over the Williamsburg Bridge
    the N and the R in Astoriz, Queens
    the 1 and the 9 in Washington Heights
    the 2 and the 5 in the Bronx
    the New Lots 3
    the Jerome 4
    the Westchester 6
    and the Flushing purple 7 train
    Now we reign on your law
    the Ink Scribe scribbles on your forehead
    then pronounces you hip hoply dead
    the 4th son of Hip Hop
    overshadowed by
    technic table microphones
    and Puma gray suede complexion tone
    There is no Hip Hop without
    Graffiti only Rap
    so we wrap our hands
    around cans becoming one
    our motions are studied
    by plagiarist anthropologists
    making money off our art
    the spirits on clean canvas can
    be hazardous to minds
    when eyes cant understand
    the buck wildstyle alphabet
    sunrises call for travels
    homeward bound
    We are the ones that make
    the clickclakclikclakclikclakclikclak
    sound with the can on new land
    when a tag could get our asses shot
    We are the artistic poets
    that perform magic with spraypaint
    and just call ourselves writers
    Graffiti Writers.

-- Bonafide Rojas

I live by that yo
    cool....

"Put it on their trains, on the lines they take to work, on their rooftops, on their highways, on anything just to make some people realize that culture isn't lost and that, at the very least, a small group of kids is fighting to keep it alive."
    -Coda

Quote Originally Posted by Fube View Post
    its not really the tagging of church's thats really that bad, its respecting other peoples religion.

nothing ethically wrong with hitting a cop car. but thats just gunna fast forward your ass to getting fucked if u get up a lot.

if i was a cop and i wanted to build a case on your dumbass, flicks of your shit on cop cars and churches is exactly what i want.

and please, PLEASE go hit all the drug houses u want at 3 am, thats like a contest to see who gets shot first. my money is on u.

these ethics are put in place for a reason. but u always have some dipshit makeing the rest of the graffiti community look like idiots.

so please, kull the heard.

I didnt say it was a smart idea. But ETHICALLY speaking, there is nothing wrong with the above things.
    HATE

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

what are the ethics morals and code of a human? being a writer you are already breaking that code. if your a snitch your a snitch its not gonna change if your a writer. etc

if you see someone at the yard you don't know (which most of the time you won't know them, especially if you're a kid with a computer lol) always ask to approach them if you want to say anything. if there's one place that you'd get beat the fuck up in for no reason, it's the train yard. i guess that's not a moral or code or ethic it's more like a tip.
    Quote Originally Posted by B.S. POLICE View Post
    its not even the shemale shit.

you dont need a graff site to teach you how to find a clit. If your on bombingscience trying to learn how to fuck you shouldnt be fucking OR doing graff.

Quote Originally Posted by sloppy_assasin168 View Post

um fuck will smith he had bad can control in the fresh prince theme

im a solo writer, if im at a yard and there is a few people down the track a bit, your an idiot to just go walk over and act like your their buddy.

if you noticed them, they noticed you. if they want you to come over, you'll know, if not, keep your head down and mind your own shit.

but thats just me. i dont need to get smashed for no reason
    ------------
    no private property (houses, cars --unless they got it coming)
    no tombstones
    no churches
    no murals / epitaphs
    no king pieces
    nothing of your own
    I try to stay away from family run business' -- they are just trying to make a buck -- we all are -- so mom+pop shops...no - but thats just me

yeah go tag a dealers house so you become associated with said person(s). your an idiot.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by epitaph.one View Post
    im a solo writer, if im at a yard and there is a few people down the track a bit, your an idiot to just go walk over and act like your their buddy.

if you noticed them, they noticed you. if they want you to come over, you'll know, if not, keep your head down and mind your own shit.

but thats just me. i dont need to get smashed for no reason
    ------------
    no private property (houses, cars --unless they got it coming)
    no tombstones
    no churches
    no murals / epitaphs
    no king pieces
    nothing of your own
    I try to stay away from family run business' -- they are just trying to make a buck -- we all are -- so mom+pop shops...no - but thats just me

yeah go tag a dealers house so you become associated with said person(s). your an idiot.
    yeah, although I do find it's common sense that you probably shouldn't head over to some random writers space if you see them. Just keep to yourself.

I go to a catholic/private/parochial/what the fuck ever you want to call it school and I could never write on a church, ever. Nor anywhere in graveyards. My morals are too high for that. I go for liquor stores with white walls usually

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by intifada View Post
    I didnt say it was a smart idea. But ETHICALLY speaking, there is nothing wrong with the above things.
    theirs alot wrong with it.youve got to be retarded to hit a drug dealers house.thats asking for a beatdown man.as for churches.it doesnt matter what your religious affiliation is.the fact is its mega disrespectful.and more importantly it pisses ALOT of people off reall fucking quick.the community isnt gonna stand for that shit and will come after your ass.along with everyone else.its too much heat for it.people dont care as much about bridges and alleys and stuff but churches get them mad.THATS why i think you shouldnt hit churches.also ima christian.
    Quote Originally Posted by ESKiMO2 View Post
    Romero... he speaks the truth.

syrup in my cup maayne hold up.]