Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1020252627282930
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

***** ive croossed out *****s with tags
    peices with throws
    and if its a tagg ill just use a britter color to go over them.
    it should be the way you said it but its retarded cause im not going to waste 10 mins on a damn piece to cap some shitty ass throw namsaying
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTAH_RIBCAGE View Post
    he's aloud to bite because he paints a piece EVERY night. Plus, he's in the future, so this also means hes better than you

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

throws with taggs*
    Quote Originally Posted by MASTAH_RIBCAGE View Post
    he's aloud to bite because he paints a piece EVERY night. Plus, he's in the future, so this also means hes better than you

monster got the right idea.. and i hit all schools personally i jus dnt give a shit.. its county owned and i like to fcuk up anything goverment, county, city, or state owned.. really anything owned by anyone i like to fcuk up except personal cars and houses

im a writer but at the same time im a piece of shit and my goal is to fuck everyones day up i love the hate lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Quote Originally Posted by R3bel1995 View Post
    No churches, gov. buildings, cars, houses (actually thats a lie, i have tagged houses ) or gravestones
    But i will tag: walls, apartments, trains, moving trucks, tankers or 18 wheelies, fast food resteraunts, gas stations anything like that…
    no gov buildings? what kind of rebel are you?

i wont tag churches houses graveyards, and ill seriously consider any private property like mailboxes and shit. if some poor sap has to clean it up out of his pocket or something ill probably leave it alone, but if some buff man is getting paid tax money to clean it, like any public infrastructure, govt buildings, highway, signs, etc... then burn that spot to the fucking ground.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I only have 2 rules; don't write on people's shit (private property) unless they really deserve it or it's a sick spot. Only cross people out if they cross you out first.
    Last edited by SSK EVO; 06-23-2012 at 02:05 AM.
    Writers in the 760 pm me.
    (S)ick
    (S)treet
    (K)ings

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I rep crews I've seen on the Internet and line out everyone in my town because they're stepping on my turf, I'm blood and crip affiliated. MS13

dont go over actual paintings

http://www.gifti.me/i/72zICB5.gif

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i got a friend who wants to be a writer. i told him not to tag over anyones stuff cause your a toy, your not good yet, & your too wimpy. he gets tagged over bysomeeone, nd fucking flips. wherever he sees this guys tags, hell just scribble- not tag-scribble over it.

i say get good practicing on books BEFORE walls. dumbass
    i'll be faymos one day;

Why do people say "grow some balls"? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you wanna be tough, grow a vagina. Those things can take a pounding.”

I don't go over good pieces. I don't go over good tags either, unless I'm doing a throw-up or something else. Throwup,piece,such > tag. I don't fuck up private property but anything else goes. I respect other writers and act according to that, so I keep what I know to myself and don't talk about shit. I have nothing against toys aslong as they leave my shit alone, let them evolve.

Some basic stuff I think are good guidelines to writers worldwide, especially since there's so much toy gangsta beef and studio war nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by dajam410 View Post
    So true. Haha.

This is a stupid thread, everyone is gonna say the same answer: private property, churches, tombstones, etc. It's so obvious would you shouldn't vandalize, we don't need 100 different people saying the same exact thing and wording their replies differently.
    Yeah thats true, but whit this thread everyone can think about that, and also that what u say and what u really do