Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121727 ... LastLast

uumm yea there are some retards around here that went tagging im my neighborhood. they got up on peoples fences and stuff. I was like WTF. and then they got up on the elementry school... and i was like... thats fucked.

getting up on that shit just makes it obvious your too pussy to go out and get up somewhere way tight.

il hit up anything if its worth it

wow the kids in that vidio give wrighters a bad name like i see taging the train once maybe but breaking the windows like that is stupid and no point to it like it isnt guna give them more rep if the break windows and smash lights

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

- Place of worship
    - Peopls houses, cars
    - On brick buildings that are hard to buff and can't be painted over
    - Don't scratch the shit of windows
    - On rock walls
    - Goverment buildings

Pretty much use commen sence don't vandalise shit I can not stand seeing windows scratched to shit that is wrong, also pisses me off when I see them on rock walls around the city in like gardens and brick walls that can't be buffed or painted off. I am a vadal but not to that point.
    y0

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by NiL@Dec 27 2006, 10:46 PM
    What's wrong with tagging up on a brick wall...how are there brick walls that can't be painted over? I can understand a landmark or some shit, but just plain ol' brick walls to like an old building or something?

·Look through my eyes and it'll look a bit hazy but you'll realize that graffiti has no limits, just obstacles.

-KiN- [S.T.R]
    Get Up or Go Home

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

vans, lorries, trucks etc
    but not cars
    scary to say i've been here for a while.

I will not tag a graveyard, church, or a house.. cars I will only slap stickers on the bumper.... and I wont to hit up a plane just for fun but I dont see a point to destroy the trains or shit like that.

nothing 2 prove crew

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by FunkSoul@Oct 25 2006, 08:06 AM
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=23...99&q=graff+life

Found this video yesterday on coincidence.
    This is the exact opisite of what you should do...
    These fucking toys just destroy the whole train...if I'd see them doing that i would smash them outa the broken windows they've destroyed...
    u guys r fags!!
    this shit is fuckin ill
    i wish theyd mob trains like this in the states nowadays
    writers in san francisco pm me

its simple hit anything eccept churchesand cemeteries

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

and legal walls!!!
    writers in san francisco pm me

nothing but my black book has legal graff on it

Originally posted by ironik_wa@Dec 29 2006, 07:55 AM
    its simple hit anything eccept churches and cemeteries
    agreed...

and houses
    ...I got Bobby by the pound, Whitney by the key, DJ Screw by the gallon, Bitch the game belong to me... -UGK

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i'll hit a kid's house if i have beef with him and i don't have a problem with faggot cops' houses. government buildings and big business buildings are the prime locations to bomb.

won't hit stone walls, houses of worship, random peoples' houses, and i'm trying to avoid hitting windows even though they are really tempting.

i'll paint schools is i'm gonna do a burner or a nice piece, but i wouldn't just paint a throwie on it. but this thread ties in with the other thread i posted, so check that out if you haven't.

Originally posted by NiL@Dec 27 2006, 10:46 PM
    - Place of worship
    - Peopls houses, cars
    - Don't scratch the shit of windows
    - On rock walls
    - Goverment buildings

Pretty much use commen sence don't vandalise shit I can not stand seeing windows scratched to shit that is wrong, also pisses me off when I see them on rock walls around the city in like gardens and brick walls that can't be buffed or painted off. I am a vadal but not to that point.
    are you serious brick walls et uffed all the time its called a powerwasher my dude iv seen it beenin done your percios paint just gets blasted with a stream of mad hard water till it flakes off or they can paint over it

i had to roll over one of my half finished pieces to avoid prosecution, let me say textured walls are a fucking bitch even with a exterior roller
    central california since '88

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by PanDEMIC@Dec 10 2006, 07:40 PM
    hitting cars and peoples houses is just stupid. its nothing more than a personal attack on someone you dont even know and if you ever got caught that person could sue the shit out of you. other than that whatever u do is your own thing.

in the paradigm of a free society, every action is justafiable. so release your angst onto dumpsters, bustops, walls, ect. its your job as a writer to interrupt the boring uniformity of commonplace society. its anti-advertising. its destruction. its creation. its whatever the fuck you want it to be.

go after the media. hit every newspaper box with the most permenant shit you can get your hands on. do it right on the front glass part so people cant read the headline.

"it must not be forgotten that every media proffessional is bound by wages and other rewards, and recompenses to a master, and sometimes to several; and that each and every one of them knows he is dispensable"

paint is your excalibur and anonymity is your armor. without paint your anonymity is useless and without anonymity your paint will rudely bend you over and rape you in the ass.

p.s. dont watch tv. read books and shit. sketch. think. program yourself before society does it for you.
    amen.

Originally posted by Wutitdu210+Dec 31 2006, 10:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wutitdu210 @ Dec 31 2006, 10:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ironik_wa@Dec 29 2006, 07:55 AM
    agreed...

and houses [/b][/quote]
    yea houses aswell

Originally posted by Wutitdu210+Dec 31 2006, 10:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wutitdu210 @ Dec 31 2006, 10:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ironik_wa@Dec 29 2006, 07:55 AM
    agreed...

and houses [/b][/quote]
    lets just say private property

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

As far as I&#39;m concerned there&#39;s nothing more deserving of getting vandalized than a church.
    RIP Tues VSB LAC

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by crates+Dec 31 2006, 05:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crates &#064; Dec 31 2006, 05:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-PanDEMIC@Dec 10 2006, 07:40 PM
    hitting cars and peoples houses is just stupid. its nothing more than a personal attack on someone you dont even know and if you ever got caught that person could sue the shit out of you. other than that whatever u do is your own thing.

in the paradigm of a free society, every action is justafiable. so release your angst onto dumpsters, bustops, walls, ect. its your job as a writer to interrupt the boring uniformity of commonplace society. its anti-advertising. its destruction. its creation. its whatever the fuck you want it to be.

go after the media. hit every newspaper box with the most permenant shit you can get your hands on. do it right on the front glass part so people cant read the headline.

"it must not be forgotten that every media proffessional is bound by wages and other rewards, and recompenses to a master, and sometimes to several; and that each and every one of them knows he is dispensable"

paint is your excalibur and anonymity is your armor. without paint your anonymity is useless and without anonymity your paint will rudely bend you over and rape you in the ass.

p.s. dont watch tv. read books and shit. sketch. think. program yourself before society does it for you.
    amen. [/b][/quote]

dam thats a good little speech. yeah same here, cause a church is just another wall to bomb. i dont belive in god. DARWIN *****S