Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 156
  1. #61

    Default

    ^unless it was some hot female gaurd
    id let her violate my ass...that sounds wrong but yall get the idea
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

    Quote Originally Posted by fannypack uprock
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimo13
    i dunno. u can sit n work on ya styles, u can get over it and go paint neway u gan go bag up supplies, u can go to yo girls house and get sum ass, u can go fuck up toys...do wutever tha fuck u wanna do, wuts a little water gonna do???
    yeah totally! thats grafftastic. jackass.
    Do these boxes make my sig look phat?

  2. #62

  3. #63

    Default

    Originally posted by -=AgA=-TrAnCe@Sep 1 2006, 07:21 AM
    i belive that this was an inside job. all the evidance points towards a planned, known attack, the most disturbing video is the loose change. it makes u tremble with fear. the proof they have is flawless. 20 years of goverment planned terrorism.
    Yeah you sound like you seen a few videos and think that it was planned 100% This makes you no better then those who think it was a terrorist attack.
    Before you go and start telling me to watch it , i have at first i was thinking damn that is
    some fucked up shit. Couldnt stop thinking about it. So i decided to research a bit of both sides of the story which alot of that shit can be explained. Lemme give you an example of how stupid some of the facts are.

    There were little or no remaining parts left of a plane at the pentagon.
    But the video also stated that the plane hit the side of the pentagon that was constructed to withstand an impact like that so you do the math. The video pretty much contradicts it self at points.

    Now something more trippier is John Oneil. This guy knew more about al queda and osama bin laden then anyone else. He was like the head of the cia and terrorism intelligence or some shit. Well on 9/11 he replaced george bushes brother marvin bush i think? Who was head of security at the wtc. Coincidently he died that day because of the attacks. I also recall bush saying that we will track down this "threat" and eliminate it.
    Well if he wanted to do that John Oneil was the man for the job.

    What do i think off all this you ask? I really dont give a fuck. Im pretty sure that there is some corruption in the goverment but then again this whole world is corrupted in some way or form. Instead practice that piece thats been floating around in your head. Shoplift those decos at Michaels. Just dont become brainwashed. Make your own decisions not decisions based on other peoples thoughts.

  4. #64

    Default

    Originally posted by PureSole@Sep 1 2006, 05:48 PM
    Yep. More people believe it each day, beware, loose change is flawed as hell

    And prepared to get flamed by people on the board

    Search for illuminati and videos
    lonelanternsociety is a good site, google it
    I think Gesus or Foe or havik can hit yall with some links too
    check out the illuminatos trilliogy by Shea and Robert Wilson. Illlllll shit, it will lave you paraniod as fuck :lol:
    we was just kids livin in a dead ass german shepard...

    poverty is a human rights violation....

  5. #65

    Default

    word ill check it out
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

    Quote Originally Posted by fannypack uprock
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimo13
    i dunno. u can sit n work on ya styles, u can get over it and go paint neway u gan go bag up supplies, u can go to yo girls house and get sum ass, u can go fuck up toys...do wutever tha fuck u wanna do, wuts a little water gonna do???
    yeah totally! thats grafftastic. jackass.
    Do these boxes make my sig look phat?

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Loser, Basement
    Posts
    1,765
    Credits
    19
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Originally posted by morningglory+Sep 1 2006, 09:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (morningglory &#064; Sep 1 2006, 09:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FuLa@Sep 1 2006, 08:31 PM
    I think that loose change is bullshit but they do bring up some important points...for example the explosions in the towers..cnn, abc, nbc,....every news reporter at the spot was saying "we&#39;re hearing explosions"....and we haven&#39;t heard anything official except for bullshit excuses that don&#39;t make sence...


    also the part where they show other buildings in history which have burned for hours and hours and had 1/5000th the size and structure/stability of the twin towers...


    third...what would bush&#39;s presidency be without these attacks?....NOTHING...0000....that&#39;s pretty interesting, he hasn&#39;t dealt with any other issue but war and terrorism in his whole term. so his presidency pretty much is based upon a terrorist attack.
    Jet fuel... EXPLODES.
    Ever hear a building or house fall? Also sounds like at explosion, or when metal or concrete is twisted under the weight+heat factor.


    As for the design... The WTT where flawed, the firewall was too thin and couldnt withstand the temperature of a generalized fire... specially not one backed by jet fuel. And you might not remember... but the towers actuall stayed standing a fucking long time concidering a plane rammed into it. Have any idea what kind of structural stress that puts on the whole building? People inside witnessed that the whole tower seemed to sway slightly when it hit. Now even swaying it a cm is enough to do an incredible amount of damage.


    Might be nothing as you say. So?
    That doesnt mean anything AT ALL. THere would be less business in the tourism departement around 9/11 if it wasnt for all the people that want to visit the ruins. So does that mean the tourist dudes decided to topple a tower to make more money? See how idiotic your statement sounds? He took advantage of an occurance, doesnt mean in any way that he caused it. [/b][/quote]
    to clear one thing up...i NEVER said I believe that this shit&#39;s a government plot or anything of that nature....loose change is wack and their main point that this whole deal is a government/nazi/illuminati group doing this shit is wack.


    your comment about "swaying" a cm is complete ignorant garbage...any building made by a competent being is made to withstand earquakes that would sway it way more than a cm.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf09AREir-8 <-there&#39;s a video of a bridge during an earquake in the west coast...yeah yeah...eartquakes happen very regularly on the west coast because of the tectonic plates, etc. etc...NY&#39;s has been known for earquakes in the past as well.

    3rd have you seen loose change? do you know the examples I mean when there were buildings burning for hours and hours? (more than 20 or 30 hours)...and never fell down?...the twin towers were two buildings that were burning at the top for less than 2 or 3 hours...(the government says that the BURNING of the steel & temperature brought them down, not the impact)..in fact like they say in loose change(and you can see it yourself in any video), most of the jet fuel blows to the side of the building..& & 3 buildings fell down, not just these two..

    again, i&#39;m not saying this is a government plot but there&#39;s a lot of shit that needs to be cleared, like the explosions and other shit...I do believe it was terrorists, I come from Bolivia and I know how much people hate the US government AND PEOPLE(and they have very good reasons)..that shit&#39;s unquestionable, what I&#39;m questioning is "what would bush&#39;s presidency be without this shit?" what about the terrible health care system that the US has?...couldn&#39;t he take care of terrorism AND the health care system?...there&#39;s more shit that should be take care of that this fool probably doesn&#39;t even know what it means.

    i&#39;m tired and dont&#39; think you&#39;re too smart, you didn&#39;t contradict any of my "idiotic" statements at any time, in fact you didn&#39;t even get my main point, you assumed that I&#39;m all about the conspiracies, government, (tourism agencies now i guess?) <-that&#39;s a pretty idiotic example if you ask me...conspiracies=wack.
    In the beginning, God created thug mansion and the earth
    (Genesis 1:1)

    Because I came down from thug mansion, not to do my own will but the will of him that sent me. (John 6:38)

  7. #67

    Default

    For anyone interested in a point-by-point debunking of some of the most popular conspiracy theories out there (like the fact that steel melts at 1525° C, and although jet fuel burns only at 825° C, it doesn&#39;t have to burn hot enough to melt to cause the buildings to collapse, since steel loses 50% of its strength at 648 ° C), &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; now shut the fuck up

  8. #68

    Default

    Originally posted by &#045;=AgA=&#045;TrAnCe@Sep 1 2006, 07:21 AM
    well, after clicking on a link in some1s sig i came across a video documenting the attack on the WTC&#39;s
    the following videos show the truth. that there was explosives inside the towers, that goverment officials told important people not to fly and that only 14 jets were left because of a "training" mission. loads more evidance in there programs.

    i belive that this was an inside job. all the evidance points towards a planned, known attack, the most disturbing video is the loose change. it makes u tremble with fear. the proof they have is flawless. 20 years of goverment planned terrorism.
    you&#39;re a fuckin cretin

    ( http://www.answers.com/topic/cretin , theres the link to save you the time you little defect)

  9. #69

    Default

    Originally posted by FuLa+Sep 2 2006, 02:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuLa @ Sep 2 2006, 02:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by morningglory@Sep 1 2006, 09:12 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-FuLa
    @Sep 1 2006, 08:31 PM
    I think that loose change is bullshit but they do bring up some important points...for example the explosions in the towers..cnn, abc, nbc,....every news reporter at the spot was saying "we&#39;re hearing explosions"....and we haven&#39;t heard anything official except for bullshit excuses that don&#39;t make sence...


    also the part where they show other buildings in history which have burned for hours and hours and had 1/5000th the size and structure/stability of the twin towers...


    third...what would bush&#39;s presidency be without these attacks?....NOTHING...0000....that&#39;s pretty interesting, he hasn&#39;t dealt with any other issue but war and terrorism in his whole term. so his presidency pretty much is based upon a terrorist attack.

    Jet fuel... EXPLODES.
    Ever hear a building or house fall? Also sounds like at explosion, or when metal or concrete is twisted under the weight+heat factor.


    As for the design... The WTT where flawed, the firewall was too thin and couldnt withstand the temperature of a generalized fire... specially not one backed by jet fuel. And you might not remember... but the towers actuall stayed standing a fucking long time concidering a plane rammed into it. Have any idea what kind of structural stress that puts on the whole building? People inside witnessed that the whole tower seemed to sway slightly when it hit. Now even swaying it a cm is enough to do an incredible amount of damage.


    Might be nothing as you say. So?
    That doesnt mean anything AT ALL. THere would be less business in the tourism departement around 9/11 if it wasnt for all the people that want to visit the ruins. So does that mean the tourist dudes decided to topple a tower to make more money? See how idiotic your statement sounds? He took advantage of an occurance, doesnt mean in any way that he caused it.
    to clear one thing up...i NEVER said I believe that this shit&#39;s a government plot or anything of that nature....loose change is wack and their main point that this whole deal is a government/nazi/illuminati group doing this shit is wack.


    your comment about "swaying" a cm is complete ignorant garbage...any building made by a competent being is made to withstand earquakes that would sway it way more than a cm.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf09AREir-8 <-there&#39;s a video of a bridge during an earquake in the west coast...yeah yeah...eartquakes happen very regularly on the west coast because of the tectonic plates, etc. etc...NY&#39;s has been known for earquakes in the past as well.

    3rd have you seen loose change? do you know the examples I mean when there were buildings burning for hours and hours? (more than 20 or 30 hours)...and never fell down?...the twin towers were two buildings that were burning at the top for less than 2 or 3 hours...(the government says that the BURNING of the steel & temperature brought them down, not the impact)..in fact like they say in loose change(and you can see it yourself in any video), most of the jet fuel blows to the side of the building..& & 3 buildings fell down, not just these two..

    again, i&#39;m not saying this is a government plot but there&#39;s a lot of shit that needs to be cleared, like the explosions and other shit...I do believe it was terrorists, I come from Bolivia and I know how much people hate the US government AND PEOPLE(and they have very good reasons)..that shit&#39;s unquestionable, what I&#39;m questioning is "what would bush&#39;s presidency be without this shit?" what about the terrible health care system that the US has?...couldn&#39;t he take care of terrorism AND the health care system?...there&#39;s more shit that should be take care of that this fool probably doesn&#39;t even know what it means.

    i&#39;m tired and dont&#39; think you&#39;re too smart, you didn&#39;t contradict any of my "idiotic" statements at any time, in fact you didn&#39;t even get my main point, you assumed that I&#39;m all about the conspiracies, government, (tourism agencies now i guess?) <-that&#39;s a pretty idiotic example if you ask me...conspiracies=wack. [/b][/quote]
    Its idiotic to assume that you support what you just gave points to prove and used as your references? riiiiightttt.......


    NYC is not a quake zone as you seem to know and the buildings arent built on a steel mesh grid like in Tokyo or LA. You build for your enviroment. NYC towers can&#39;t take the sway LA bridges can. Also notice a suspended bridge is very fucking flexible compared to a cemented building with foundations. So speaking of idiotic... Don&#39;t compare two things totally different. Also an earthquake is from fondation up, not a nice lateral smack near the top.



    J.A.B beat me to the steel reference. Not many buildings burnt with jet fuel. Not many. And how about all the buildings that caught fire and acutally did fall down? If this building is so awesomely constructed as you seem to think then how the hell did they manage to get the phenomenal ammount of explosives in place without no one noticing? It would require engineers or very decent demo experts to know where to place charges to knock down a building Soooooooo well constructed. It&#39;s not a feasable theory with the evidence currently demonstrated.


    So lets say it was explosifs also... and you see mto agree it was terrorists... so they used planes AND bombs. Um.... so what? What does the goverment have to gain in hiding the fact they also used bombs? Why not simply just use the bombs? Why didnt they claim that they used bombs and not just talk about the planes they used (the terrorist group)?. I fail to see any reason they would hide such information.

    Yes other buildings where destroyed around the twin towers. Did you see the shockwave those buildings created when they fell??? I suggest you look at some amateur videos of the event and you might grasp it better. The whole ground was litterally shaking. Not to mention the airblast.


    Psshh ***** I KNOW I&#39;m smart. And yes I DID contradict your statements. Do you even know what contradict means? As in DID NOT AGREE WITH. I most certainly contradicted you. And I also proved you wrong while I was at it.
    Neways since I also happen to be mad tired, I&#39;m off to shower+sleep.

    ----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

  10. #70

    Default

    I cant sleep, because obviouly the sheep are in this thread, not my head

    just counting yall one by one
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

    Quote Originally Posted by fannypack uprock
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimo13
    i dunno. u can sit n work on ya styles, u can get over it and go paint neway u gan go bag up supplies, u can go to yo girls house and get sum ass, u can go fuck up toys...do wutever tha fuck u wanna do, wuts a little water gonna do???
    yeah totally! thats grafftastic. jackass.
    Do these boxes make my sig look phat?

  11. #71

    Default

    The world is filled with sheep who think they are wolves.

    ----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>

  12. #72

    Default

    oh golly you alternative hipster you

    id call you a scooter ridin, beret buyin, mocha skinny laté toting ikea catalouge motherfucker with jacketed chiwawa in your louis vuitton travelpack, but i know you&#39;re not, so i wont bother

    o&#39; woe

  13. #73
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Loser, Basement
    Posts
    1,765
    Credits
    19
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    alright..better worded, you did not SUCESSFULLY contradict any of my "idiotic" statements....anyway, its all good, we won&#39;t solve it here and i dont&#39; care for arguing...

    lol but its interesting cause i&#39;m studying architecture :P just a year in the program but when I learn my shit real good...i&#39;ll be back if this thread is still open :P
    In the beginning, God created thug mansion and the earth
    (Genesis 1:1)

    Because I came down from thug mansion, not to do my own will but the will of him that sent me. (John 6:38)

  14. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    ur moms house.
    Posts
    2,251
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    omfg&#33; fula is the only one who sees how fucked this shit is.
    SLABA

  15. #75

    Default

    no, you&#39;re fuckin distorted

    this shite happened in the name of islam, this shite existed because of islam, this shite existed because of religion, this shite killed people because of some cunt that lived thousands of years back smokin somethin that made him seem philosophical, this shite is fucked up, when you have people saying that people who say shite to some cunt named muhammed who lived 1000s of years back should be stonned to death, should have their head cut off, who should bleed to death in the name of some cunt who dont exist, some cunt who is someones stupid idea of how everything came into being, its all totally fucked up

    religion sucks, a lot, i dont even know how christians can even remotely belive that crock of shite, when the opening lines are "in the beginining" its such a crock of shite, and it hurts me that my friends, who ARE smart people can utterly follow this cult, this horrible influence that has led to the deaths of thousands who dont comply, it&#39;s utterly insane

    i hate religion so fuckin much, and it hurts me deeply that i hate these horrible (mainstreamly accepted) cults when MY FRIENDS believe in this shite, the only thing that stops me talkin my hatred is my friends, cause i hate to see them hurt

  16. #76
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    ur moms house.
    Posts
    2,251
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    man, a sensative, caring, angry side of vegi. userally its gay porn and stupid ass comments. man this is like coming out of the closet for you. i agree completely about the religion. goverments use religion. people do.
    SLABA

  17. #77

    Default

    i beleive there was warning for the twin towers crash but i think the pentagn hit was a cover up it was really hit by a misle

    (THE ABOVE POST SHOULD BE TOTTALY DISREGARDED
    ANYTHING SAID IS 100% FICTIONAL
    I DO NOT DO NOR CONDONE VANDALISM OR ANY OTHER ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES)

  18. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    1,165
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I can not belive you fuckin morons are acutally arguing about this. I watched the video a long while ago when it first came out, and it was questionable then as well. He makes some convincing points... people make convincing points to say aliens are in our country. The fuckin fact is that it happened and some d-bag college student who wants to make a name for himself is not going to affect the governments course of action in a country where people are affraid of breaking the law for what they belive in.
    QUOTE Joust, will you marry me ?

    QUOTE Joust cant flow' but he still rides on tewntyfo's.


    QUOTE waste 12 is jesus. and even jesus liked KFC biscuits... and was maybe a bit oriental...

    RIP





    QUOTE (TrashCan @ Aug 15 2006, 08:23 PM) is that a horse eating his dick?
    What the fuck else u think they eat??? hay?

  19. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    ur moms house.
    Posts
    2,251
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    hot u can actually say that is ridiculous, its just a guy who has linked all this stuff. 9/16-15 "hiyjacers" were found alive
    living around the world.

    pentagon, the usa, the government fucked up big style, paniced to get people and made a fuckload of money, all in one day.
    SLABA

  20. #80

    Default

    Originally posted by FuLa@Sep 2 2006, 06:29 AM
    alright..better worded, you did not SUCESSFULLY contradict any of my "idiotic" statements....anyway, its all good, we won&#39;t solve it here and i dont&#39; care for arguing...

    lol but its interesting cause i&#39;m studying architecture :P just a year in the program but when I learn my shit real good...i&#39;ll be back if this thread is still open :P
    haha you are again wrong. Contradict is to say the opposite. I SUCCESFULLLY did disagree. Even if what I said may have been wrong it still is a succesfull contradiction.

    haha fucking kids.

    OMG teh goverment is out to get me lololo&#33;1111&#33;&#33;1&#33;&#33;1&#33;

    ----------------
    <span style=\'color:gold\'>Suicide is man&#39;s way of saying to God, &quot;You can&#39;t fire me&#33; I quit&#33;&quot;
    </span>


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top