Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 10 123456 ... LastLast

were and how did u get your first can of paint
    [B]Graffiti is and art or a vandalism graffiti is jus a way for us thugs to express our fellingz

I'll go first then...

My dad gave me a can of red and it was to paint my skateboard ramp...
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>first, put on the ninja costume u bought on ebay.* next, if a parent is standing next to the door to get out, through smoke grenades over there and run out so she doesnt see u. so people on the street dont see you, instead of walkin down the street, roll. thats right get on the grouund and roll down the street. if u are fat then u go faster. then do ur tags or w/e and tell ur fairy godparent to poof u back to ur house</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Dude you are a TOY fool.

Hwat you want us to say like oh Home Hardware, Rusto and I just told the clerk that I was painting my school project so that the clerk didn&#39;t get suspicious and call the police&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

NERD

i racked it from home hard ware
    I write REZIST ONE or ZIST for short

before you close this shit topic did anyone actualy buy their first can?

i stole it from a barn at my mates farm when i was 12. there was a graffiti wall comp there, coz of a mountainboarding event. i nicked one of the leftover cans. it was some green molotow
    No longer an active member.

my mate smashed the boot of a car nd when i looked in there was like 40 odd cans.

heaven.

took every one.
    All Eyes On Crise

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

anyone else who posts
    "this thread is stupid" from my post on will be suspended.

Oh&#33; For GRAFF&#33;&#33; roight roight...

Yeah it was like... Maybe over 5 years ago, I bought a crap-load of cans with my birthday money. Used them all in 2 days...
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>first, put on the ninja costume u bought on ebay.* next, if a parent is standing next to the door to get out, through smoke grenades over there and run out so she doesnt see u. so people on the street dont see you, instead of walkin down the street, roll. thats right get on the grouund and roll down the street. if u are fat then u go faster. then do ur tags or w/e and tell ur fairy godparent to poof u back to ur house</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

my first can was probably some flourescent green paint to paint weird shit with
    Stay Still
    Fuck The Cops
    Fuck that area code bullshit
    Bay Area is the ish

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (loki &#064; May 5 2004, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> mix 2/3 vodka and 1/3 orange juice </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

<span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE AGOE&#33;&#33;&#33; HMMM AGOE AGOE EATES PEOPLE</span>
    agoe very hungry hunger hunger hmm foood

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

got my first can from local hardware store. to paint those electronic cars us kids had back in the day.

abor; "...you know the dude...the dude on bombingscience with the xzibit signature?"

from my freinds garage
    <span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'>I USE THIS TO FIND MY POSTS</span>

some blue paint from walmart that i got to paint a skateboard deck

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

stole it from a contruction site....that florenscent orange krylon that only sprays up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

stole it from home hard where when i was 12 and it was a black anchor.....almost got caught ehh thoose wore the dayz yea so later the night me and some mates went out and just did sum throwies.... oh gud timez

I Burn Like Anal Bleeching Not Like I Know What That Feels Like

Quote Originally Posted by silentchaos14 View Post
    but real taggers get on some straight ninja shit and are never seen

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my dad found a whole bag full of molotow and he let me have em

i bought my paint at a asian hardware shop.. 2.95 each and used them at a skate park

there have always been cans just sittin around my house in the storage closet. i just used them randomly but my first cans for spraypainting were from walmart, i got krylon, it sucked.

yeah.....well i havent used any spray on wallz yet but im hopin to.....ive used sum markerz ive found and gone up to the park at my grandma&#39;s place and tagged up the place with my sig....such a busy area too....but my dad did let me waste a few canz of spray on sum boardz he had when i was just about 6 or 7....(im 11 at the moment...)
    R.I.P DONDI CIA KINGS.....

(&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. He is retarded as hell&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; BURN HIM&#33;&#33;
    (&quot_(&quot

REPPIN ALL THAT IS CANADIAN BIOTCHEZ

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Hahaha i had to like 11 ish
    I my mom bought me a can to work on a school project
    I remeber taking that can and writing the stupidest shit in parking garages where no one would see me
    good ass times