Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eye Protection

Every time I write, afterwards my eyes really sting. I tried using goggles for a little bit, but those are hella uncomforitable and fog up after a while. what's some good eye protection.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

interesting question

some respirators come with like visors, or full masks even.

I would definitely invest in something good, cuz that never happens to me.

this is prolly gonna sound retarded but maybe a paintball mask
    s i x o h s e v e n .

yea i thoght bout it too, how the paint particles which ellof irritate your eyes mite get in em if u painting ina tight spot... i ono maybe shooting glasses you kno ones you get if u go to a range w/ a gun or sumthin.
    Peace, Unity, Love, and Havin fun!-Afrika Bambaataa
    Every day in life is a gift, that's why we call it the present.
    uNiVeRsAL zuLu nATioN

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i've never ran into this problem, but dont rub your eyes, and flush them out with water from a water bottle. just a suggestion
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>see that is the useless, pointless chit chat that we need more of. thank you ume for blessing this thread with your amazing skills at being useless .
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Originally posted by Z FUSE@Oct 15 2006, 07:23 PM
    yea i thoght bout it too, how the paint particles which ellof irritate your eyes mite get in em if u painting ina tight spot... i ono maybe shooting glasses you kno ones you get if u go to a range w/ a gun or sumthin.
    i dont think range glasses go all the way around. i think its just so the shell doesn&#39;t shoot up an hit you in the eye. but then again what the fuck do i know all i have is a pellet gun.
    East Coast! Fuck You!

Quote Originally Posted by Slushi View Post
    Theres a girl at my school called the cock whisperer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~~>ANTIK<~~ View Post
    i think i hav a talent at art

Originally posted by cast LI+Oct 15 2006, 09:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cast LI @ Oct 15 2006, 09:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Z FUSE@Oct 15 2006, 07:23 PM
    i dont think range glasses go all the way around. i think its just so the shell doesn&#39;t shoot up an hit you in the eye. but then again what the fuck do i know all i have is a pellet gun. [/b][/quote]
    nah your right they dnt go all the way around

im guessing you wear contacts? cause they get dry real easily aroudnm shit liek that, mine never gotten fucked from painting but id assuem if your doing a logn as peice the ywould
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

There are some goggles that are fog-proof, but hella expensive where I live...
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>first, put on the ninja costume u bought on ebay.* next, if a parent is standing next to the door to get out, through smoke grenades over there and run out so she doesnt see u. so people on the street dont see you, instead of walkin down the street, roll. thats right get on the grouund and roll down the street. if u are fat then u go faster. then do ur tags or w/e and tell ur fairy godparent to poof u back to ur house</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

ima say stop bien a pussy but im drunk so 2 moro ima be sayin wat tha fuck that wasnt me but yea never ran int that problem
    Every thing stated in the previous message, should be taken as Fictional information.Nothing which you read by the member AbEc187 , should be carried out, or taken in a serious manner,
    this is not a Graffiti artist, and I dont not live where you think I do. IM THE LAST HEAD U SHOULD EVER TRY AND FUCK WIT BE THE NEXT MEMBER IN THE CAST OF MY SNUFF FLICK - JEDI MIND TRICKS

i feel you man, I can&#39;t wear my contacts bombing because they get contaminated from the paint..starts to really sting after a while

I just wear my glasses instead of my contacts..more comfortable

(and people don&#39;t recognize me as well with my glasses on) h34r:
    TCK
    TCK
    TCK
    <3

tough it up haha

na i got contacts too and sometimes my eyes get real red...

BUT

im a huge pothead so I always have eye drops on me so its all good

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i just use Eye drops before paitning.

once a little drop of paint landed in my eye
    and its been fucked up since. it hurts like fucking hell when it gets you in the eye but after cleaning all u need is sleep and u allright.

give a chimp 1200 micrograms of lsd, and some oil markers, u got me.

word I got a big drop of ghetto krink in my eye last weekend haha

but seriously, im blind

just kidding

but it hurt like hell
    TCK
    TCK
    TCK
    <3

dont put ur face so close to the wall or try not holding the can so close to the wall.

Sixteen ounces to a pound, twenty more to a ki
    A five minute sentence hearing and you&#39;re no longer free

(&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

are you holding the can backwards

<span style=\'colorrange\'>303
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>KeRsR
    SCC</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^ try not to be retarded .

Please

give a chimp 1200 micrograms of lsd, and some oil markers, u got me.

yea id say dont touch your eyes....maybe also dont stand so close...im always out painting and the biggest problem i have is that whenever i forget to wear a mask my snots come out my color of paint...i almost always have a mask and hat on and im straight
    bombin walls like its my job

i dont know if someone already suggested it im to lazy to read everypost but id say use visine when ur done

Wiley X makes some glasses with an elastic strap and have a seal around the eye pieces. They are also really comfortable, with an interchangable lens system. Not really on the cheap side though ... roughly &#036;50-75 or so.

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (FaultO &#064; Sep 12 2006, 02:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>that just reminds me of taking a shit and poking it down the drain.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>