Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 13 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182333 ... LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

enough talkin more flix. heres an exchange with ink..

sick ass shit keep it up im lovin the style fam
    Dominicano Para Siempre.. !
    IF YOU CLICK THIS YOU'LL GET RABIES!!
    and rabies arent funn kids!

Originally posted by &#045;ShAmEE&#045;+Mar 10 2007, 08:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (-ShAmEE- @ Mar 10 2007, 08:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by AteskOne@Feb 20 2007, 07:42 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-SCOPE2
    @Feb 18 2007, 11:38 PM
    whats the point of a b book exchange when u got toy blackbooks, and then u have the throwie exchange. i dont even see alot of ppl exchanging names... it might be because i cant read, but i doubt it

i been saying the same thing for the longest time...this is the most pointless thread. but clockwork is to much of a bitch to battle me for closage of this thread. instead he wants to talk a bunch of shit and pretend he&#39;s in charge of this place.

ps. scope....i also think shamee has no life.
    jusrt noticed. u should reli shut up. if u gonna take the piss or anythin. do it infront of ma face were i&#39;m gonna read it e.g. toy black book.

go and suck u mums dick. [/b][/quote]
    way to quote something like 2 months back. and its not my fault that you cant read fast enough to find my post. you act like i was going behind your back...THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; it&#39;s open to all who read it. so go fuck yourself and find a dictionary before you try coming up with some witty remark like "go and suck u mums dick".

...and also i dont know if they went over this in sped sex ed. yet....but women dont have dicks. dont worry you&#39;ll learn about it someday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"fuck that beef shit, that shit is played out..."

-Biggie

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yall r rite....i need fuckin help, i&#39;d been writin for like three years, i cant really see whats wrong wif tha stuff but i&#39;d appriciate ANY help, even if i get flamed, no beef wit nobody...jus wanna make myself better

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Fuck...3 years, you been writing longer than me...well, good luck with that

haha. Just do simples man, you need to learn structure.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yea dude...im goin bak to tha simple shit rite now..i jus never really had someone there to kinda guide me and tell me what i was doin wrong. ya feel me? but all help is appreciated holla at me

there is no way you have been writing for 3 years...i say more like 3 weeks.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im tellin u dude, about 2 and a half three years, but i jus want tha help man

Been really writing for about a year now but into graff for about 5......6 years now....I really only write on paper but ive been out about 50 times......so tell me what you think about my stylessss.........

Been really writing for about a year now but into graff for about 5......6 years now....I really only write on paper but ive been out about 50 times......so tell me what you think about my stylessss.........

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

UGLY. Take no offense it&#39;s my honest opinion.

and it&#39;s a very truthful opinion...looks like you need a few more years under the belt. that looks like complete shit. do simples.

...i hate being a broken record.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ok what the heck is this thread sposed to be for exactly?

i dont get it.

absolutely nothing. i&#39;ve made this point several times as well as several others saying it also.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Just from reading the past few pages...I think it has something to do with SIMPLES. But what isnt in the toys forum?
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>TOYS FORUM--GIVE CRITS, OR DONT ASK FOR THEM&#33;&#33;</span></span>

-Dude we need to buy paint&#33;&#33; Chill the fuck out, we need to buy a bus&#33;&#33;
    -The best friend of man can be found in a can, aerosol beuty spread across the land, and from the paint a quiet noise will emerge, it is only the voice, the voice of the unherad.
    -Ignore what you hear and dont believe what you see, because there is no way to measure perceptual acuity
    -If you can pay for the bell, you can hear freedom ring, justice may be blind but she loves the color green.
    -I hold no grudge against this wall or society, I only rebel because of the grudge held against me.

huh? :huh:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

The past 3 pages are beef over people not listening and arguing about doing simples.
    <span style=\'color:red\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>TOYS FORUM--GIVE CRITS, OR DONT ASK FOR THEM&#33;&#33;</span></span>

-Dude we need to buy paint&#33;&#33; Chill the fuck out, we need to buy a bus&#33;&#33;
    -The best friend of man can be found in a can, aerosol beuty spread across the land, and from the paint a quiet noise will emerge, it is only the voice, the voice of the unherad.
    -Ignore what you hear and dont believe what you see, because there is no way to measure perceptual acuity
    -If you can pay for the bell, you can hear freedom ring, justice may be blind but she loves the color green.
    -I hold no grudge against this wall or society, I only rebel because of the grudge held against me.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

its a damn shame you guys dont actually exchange anything. cheu i got your pack ready ill post some flix and mail it tomorrow.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by AteskOne+Mar 11 2007, 09:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AteskOne @ Mar 11 2007, 09:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by &#045;ShAmEE&#045;@Mar 10 2007, 08:15 PM
    Originally posted by AteskOne@Feb 20 2007, 07:42 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-SCOPE2
    @Feb 18 2007, 11:38 PM
    whats the point of a b book exchange when u got toy blackbooks, and then u have the throwie exchange. i dont even see alot of ppl exchanging names... it might be because i cant read, but i doubt it

i been saying the same thing for the longest time...this is the most pointless thread. but clockwork is to much of a bitch to battle me for closage of this thread. instead he wants to talk a bunch of shit and pretend he&#39;s in charge of this place.

ps. scope....i also think shamee has no life.

jusrt noticed. u should reli shut up. if u gonna take the piss or anythin. do it infront of ma face were i&#39;m gonna read it e.g. toy black book.

go and suck u mums dick.
    way to quote something like 2 months back. and its not my fault that you cant read fast enough to find my post. you act like i was going behind your back...THIS IS THE FUCKING INTERNET&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; it&#39;s open to all who read it. so go fuck yourself and find a dictionary before you try coming up with some witty remark like "go and suck u mums dick".

...and also i dont know if they went over this in sped sex ed. yet....but women dont have dicks. dont worry you&#39;ll learn about it someday. [/b][/quote]
    yes i kno normal mums dont. but ur&#39;s does.
    justretrosd.deviantart.com