Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152030 ... LastLast

on the righ hand side of ya k.

<span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>Graffiti dont need fans it needs followers.</span></span>

All right, I know these are complete shit, there my first attempts at a handy, but I wanted some help with it. What should I work on? (I know the names are gay too, I&#39;ve been talking to a friend about it, and he suggest some things I&#39;m probably gonna go with)

Try making it more readable.

ill post a couple of my black book pieces.

Please try to ignore that handstyle in the upper right hand corner. I know its COMPLETE shit. When you leave feedback on this please disreagard that handstyle, please, im still really really bad at handstyles.

i recognize the fact that the "e" is a bite from one of seens, thats why im not putting it up, its just practice. I still personalized it a bit.

Any ways

what do you think?
    I paint Omaha Nebraska.

Wurd.

Originally posted by RustyBurrito@Feb 11 2007, 01:03 AM
    And here it is. The 3d is kinda messed up but whatever.
    For a blockbuster that ones pretty tight. Good backround detail too. What markers do you use?
    I paint Omaha Nebraska.

Wurd.

nek you handy SUCK&#33; :P
    jk

make your letters alot more simple trust me theyl look alot better there nothing wrong with simples your just gunna get made fun of for puting up really ugly shit that you tried to make look complicated.

straighten those out ease up with the extentions

and keep your letters level

also the cleaner the better looking

and make your shits easyer to read there nothing wrong with that

Anyone up for an Exchange??

I Write Wiska?
    <span style=\'colorrange\'>You Write In Cursive I Write In Graffiti , Opposites Not Really We Just Customized.</span>

I like this one, went simpler on the hand style

Not sure about the outline. Lol forgot the year for a second.
    I paint Omaha Nebraska.

Wurd.

nek you gotta loose the arrows and addons on the top one and it would be decent
    im not saying im much better than you or anything ill write nek for you and have it up tonight or tommorow morning

Originally posted by Got Paint?@Feb 18 2007, 10:54 PM
    nek you gotta loose the arrows and addons on the top one and it would be decent
    im not saying im much better than you or anything ill write nek for you and have it up tonight or tommorow morning
    alright thanks man

yeah i duno

the arrows was just expirimenting ya know?

ill try to write somethign for you if you want, i cant really gurantee high quality material but its somethign if you want it

what do you write?
    I paint Omaha Nebraska.

Wurd.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

uuuuughhh jesus christ thats some bad shit, but yea you need to get some simples down first, something that flows decently, and try matching up your color schemes before you put em down on paper, see what looks good together. try even biting some shit to start off, look at what the older headz do

there it is real qickie not spectactular but simple i now what you mean about the arrows up until about a week or two ago i put arrows extensions and ass ons on every thing because i thouhgt it looked cool but then i took a step bavk and realized i wasnt able to do that shit properly yet
    and if you wanna write something i write aesop but you dont have to

Originally posted by BIGel@Feb 18 2007, 11:09 PM
    uuuuughhh jesus christ thats some bad shit, but yea you need to get some simples down first, something that flows decently, and try matching up your color schemes before you put em down on paper, see what looks good together. try even biting some shit to start off, look at what the older headz do
    yea with color schemes opposites on the color whell usually look good

like blue and orange

whats the point of a b book exchange when u got toy blackbooks, and then u have the throwie exchange. i dont even see alot of ppl exchanging names... it might be because i cant read, but i doubt it

i dont write anymore so fuck off
    fromthegrave IS A SNITCH

anyone want to do a tag exchange? i write make

Originally posted by SCOPE2@Feb 18 2007, 11:38 PM
    whats the point of a b book exchange when u got toy blackbooks, and then u have the throwie exchange. i dont even see alot of ppl exchanging names... it might be because i cant read, but i doubt it
    i been saying the same thing for the longest time...this is the most pointless thread. but clockwork is to much of a bitch to battle me for closage of this thread. instead he wants to talk a bunch of shit and pretend he&#39;s in charge of this place.

ps. scope....i also think shamee has no life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    if I found a genie lamp my 3 wishes would be for You, Guy, and No Clothes.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

exchange anyone i write hacer

yo hacer ill exchange wit u i write DASH 2 ite peace

anyone wana exchange with the naser?
    <span style=\'font-size:25pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'colorrange\'>-</span>ASEN<span style=\'colorrange\'>-</span>ONER<span style=\'colorrange\'>-</span></span></span>

im not tryin2 b an ass or nothing but i think ice cream trucks and bus&#39;s should go with cop cars (cAN B TAGGED ON)

Words of the wise by kase2 ^^^