Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Toy Blackbook Ex-change.

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by clockwork, Oct 17, 2006.

Share This Page

1. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Where I live there is hardly any other writers. Theres a few in every community but not enough to keep a blackbook with me at all times. (Most feel me on this one.) I got a BB and I was wanting to know if some peeps wanna exchange some?

You guys game?

2. kicklip9634

kicklip9634 Senior Member

isnt this like da toy blackbook thread ???

3. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

i think it more of a toy trading type thread

4. d_g

d_g Elite Member

So like I would do a piece on paper and then send it to you and you'd stick it in your book and you'd do the same for me, is that how it works?

5. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Well you can write it. Spray it. Or paste it. But You take a pic of it and post it. And you write where your from (If you want to you dont have to) and what you write. And what you wrote in the pic.

But I perfer plain old tags. But whatever, I will put all of it in my blackbook, then when I show some peoples I will have your tag and where its found.

Here Ill post one of mine....
    [Broken External Image]:http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j106/kottonmouthclockwork/021247.jpg

keen STL MO

Please take and post one of your own for your blackbook. Try to keep the backrounds white so it will look bood in your blackbook.

I just thought this was a good idea, Im very alone in the section of town I live.
    Would be nice to have the people I chat with to sign my book?

Does it make sense now? :blink:

YES if you post I put it in my blackbook but I expect you guys to do the same.

Its so dope to think that your gonna be like, "this dudes from STL, I got shit from STL man...." And I can do the same. Freak some fucking peoples out.

You guys think this was a good Idea at all?

6. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Than you get other people that will just rip you off and say "Look what a do! I'm a fucking pro" Than go paint it somewhere.. and make it look shit. Got a bad and a good side.

7. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Not to like piss on your parade or anything but wouldn't it be cooler if someone physically did a peice, or tag, or whatever on paper and actually physically mailed it to you?

Just makes it more personal and more like an actual black book signing.

8. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Yeah if you would want to do it like that, But I dont think too many people are gonna agree with giving out personal information like that.

I just read some stuff about the pigs comming on here and phishing some taggers and booking them.

I dont wanna give out my addy? DO YOU?

Made a stencil tonight and hit a generator with it. It looks pretty spiffy.

9. d_g

d_g Elite Member

Yeah fair enough, I guess you'd only want to give out your address to people who have been here a long time and post up work and shit.

10. NiL

NiL Elite Member

Yeah and anyone could get up to that standard d_g.. Could be some pedo look for young boys for all we know. I wouldn't give shit to no one over the internet that I don't know.

11. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Anyone else gonna start postin. Come on guys I already put two Geez peices in my blackbook yesterday and they are fucking BA.

And My new black book I got yesterday was only 7 bucks and its 300 and some odd pages.

NICE!

So start yo postin, Remember, tag, Then type what you write (In case unlegible) and where you write.

12. acidconceptone

acidconceptone Senior Member

you mail me your black book and ill do something in it and mail it back.

13. clockwork

clockwork Senior Member

Dude we dont mail blackbooks? YOU CRAZY! You just mail a bunch of stickers or your tag on a piece of paper and send it. It doesnt cost anything.

Put it this way. If someone is gonna mail me some slappers, Im gonna slap them things im prime spots in STL. BUT I expect the same from whom I send mine to.

You get this thing now? Send tag on paper for the blackbook, and or send some stickers for me to throw props to you around my town.

This way its free and we dont have to ship our BB and pay like 10 bucks a shot mang.

14. Qlown

Qlown Senior Member

I wouldnt mind doing an exchange with anyone, but it would have to be virtual as i live half way round the world from USA. Id draw it, then scan it, and you'd do the same too. Anyone wanna try this wit me?

15. noalies

noalies Member

16. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

you guys are all afraid to give out your addys and shit. What are the cops going to do? Get your addy and go down to your house and do what? Unless you posted a pic of you next to yoru piece saying " i did this." or have an action shot flick and said " look at me" then they really cant do any thing. When you trade stickers what do you think people do? They give you their adddy, they dont have to give you their real name they could tell you to write " dick van Dyke in your ass hole" on the envelope for all they care as long as the stickers get to their house.

17. noalies

noalies Member

who said they were afraid Ao?

18. AoAssis

AoAssis Elite Member

this guy

19. noalies

noalies Member

20. uhhh

uhhh Elite Member

this thread is pointless. if you want to set up an exchange. just pm the person. and as far as doing internet exchanges. we already have the throw exchange, which can be used for tag and piece exchanges too.