Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transversal Cap

what's a transversal cap about? its confusing....what's unique bout it...like what kinda line does it leave....thin or thick h34r:
    tHe BaY || *415* || ~~~>bLeY*

narc

- MAGE 416

ay integra where in frisco are u from?? m down here in the MISSION !

im over here in the sunset, hella boring.....but i usually hit up the 49 line n shit
    tHe BaY || *415* || ~~~>bLeY*

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

huh?? cali... me too... mi casa es su casa

<u>Wow... I really hate Cops.</u> ~WhoCarEzONer~

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by zionpnk@Jul 24 2004, 10:16 PM
    mi casa es su casa
    dos cervezas por favor

I think this Integra guy is either unintelligent, young, or a cop. He&#39;s posting way too much bullshit and needs to calm the fuck down. Read more than you post.

Originally posted by IntegraTypeR231@Jul 24 2004, 11:42 PM
    im over here in the sunset, hella boring.....but i usually hit up the 49 line n shit
    sunset eh ? u got aim ?

Originally posted by mr.white@Jul 25 2004, 01:25 AM
    I think this Integra guy is either unintelligent, young, or a cop. He&#39;s posting way too much bullshit and needs to calm the fuck down. Read more than you post.
    yea i am young...im 14 there u go, now u can shut up and enjoy while i put up more posts to just piss u off.....size one yea i got aim
    tHe BaY || *415* || ~~~&gt;bLeY*

if i werent so poor and pathetic id buy a plane ticket go over there and kill integra... i dont know who he is this is the first time i think ive ever seen him post but i already hate him... i hope some big gay guy or pedaphile from san fran with a dick that would make ron jermey look small rape ur lil ass when u try writin late at night
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> do you always have to piss in everyone&#39;s cheerios SLY?
    You&#39;re such a late bloomer anyways&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

whOaHT
    FUCK YOU ASSHAT&#33;

ok thats great, ive seen a lot of ur posts all u do is try to act like a dick....u know u wouldnt have the balls to kill me either so just shut up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

look, one thread is fine, but when you have 5 on the first page you need to stop asking and start reading. not to mention the 3 threads you have in the feedback forum that are all baisicly about the same thing.

Originally posted by Tony@Jul 25 2004, 03:25 AM
    look, one thread is fine, but when you have 5 on the first page you need to stop asking and start reading. not to mention the 3 threads you have in the feedback forum that are all baisicly about the same thing.
    ....so lazy n unconsiderate to damn......hey tony, u know a good way to hide money inside the money orders? so that when the post office scans it, the money wont come up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

just fold it up in the mail order paper...hasnt failed me yet. if you got coins tape them to a peice of thick paper or car and then fold it over.

oooo alright thx a lot....cause the post office has prob jacked 10 bucks from me before

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by SkUNk@Jul 24 2004, 08:55 PM
    narc
    you think EVERYONE is a narc. your probably a narc trying to divert attention away from yourself.
    <span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'>Those who mind don&#39;t matter and those who matter don&#39;t mind. -Dr. Suess</span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Ahhhhhh NARC? WHERE? GET IT AWAY FROM ME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; EEEEEEEEEEKKKKK&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

EVERYONE LOOK OVER THERE&#33; ITS A NARC&#33; LOOK ITS A NARC&#33;

So whats everyones home address then?

Im 50Cent.

Noone answered the lil mans question. Ive been bombing for a while & i dont know what a transversal cap is either , or if ive used one i didnt know what it was or what it was called is it for color fades?

What the fuck is a transversal cap?