Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Who Are Your Local Heros And Why?

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by youngboy, Oct 17, 2006.

Share This Page

Tags:
  1. youngboy

youngboy New Member

im new to bombing science and just started writing over the summer and i have been browsing around and havent seen a thread about the people you look up to in your city.

it doesnt matter what they do whether it be a piecer, a bomber with nice letters, or someone who just puts up their scribbles everywhere. give a reason of what it is that you like about their style or what they do catch your eye. p.s. someone you have no connections with.

P.S. post some pictures as well if you feel like it.

2. kicklip9634

kicklip9634 Senior Member

i like dis crew ther name is JEC i like there shit cuz its nice and clean and no drips

3. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

normel(msg crew) cause before i even got into graffiti he had a throwup on this bus i rode to school

4. nerdx

nerdx Elite Member

gcrolla where you from?

5. gcrolla

gcrolla Elite Member

6. myl

myl Elite Member

back in buffalo it was hert, sink, atak, and merk jr who had the most ups

in cleveland its different...way more writers, way bigger city...heads like bak, hek, tips, and the whole droids crew, plus way more dudes

7. d_g

d_g Elite Member

In Auckland, New Zealand I'd have to say the whole TMD crew, they won the write4gold world champs and they do some awesome fucking pieces.

8. MegaTON

MegaTON Member

NMPH cuz his style cold
    RFA/CTW get up like whoa
    MEH does the most crazy shit he did this warehouse and he wrote MEH! BIG AS FUCK on that shit i mean it had to be like 20 + feet on a busy ass fuckin street

9. NoneOfThisIsReal

NoneOfThisIsReal Senior Member

In Atlanta, I definitely look up to what Totem has done. He has some good shit out there.

10. NiL

NiL Elite Member

People around my earea got their gay ass tag 'DSG' 'GLOCK' all over the place and it's sucks nuts really bad. This GLOCK guy does his K's like a retard. He can't graffiti at all.

But Dmise on the other hand is up a lot too and he is nice. But yeah my love for graffiting was some old school guy in the US. But some guy of BS that lives near me helped me out a lot and he is good.

11. Nitro_99

Nitro_99 Member

where i live theres a guy called DRAK he's really good

in glasgow theres ejek hes got some cool wildstyles

i like the crew name WMD's = Writers of Mass Destruction

12. Apoc

Apoc Elite Member

The kings in ct are geser, twicer, mest, ouija... theres other dudes who are nasty too...

13. saucy

saucy Senior Member

were i live there arent really any "writers" just a bunch of cholo gangs, but the biggest ones are prob COxCH, HA, and the biggest in my neighborhood is MYL, oh yeah and Southside too. but no really famous writers

14. BOFD

BOFD Member

haha, northern indiana.
    not a ton of writers. the only one i've seen around here is pain (painfulone). his shit is tight. it's up in the pictures forum, a lot of dope pieces on the back of this venue/bar place we have.

15. Cramer

Cramer Member

Sadly enough there aren't too many writer's in my area, and if there are, they do that shitty scribbly shit.

16. -GEKS-

-GEKS- Elite Member

the GetUpArtists(GUA) hav tags and stuff all around my town. i really dont like the people in the crew personally, but they real good writers.

17. j-sly

j-sly Member

I don't know his/ her graf name...but all I know is that he/she did a top to bottom on a freight and it was gangsta. I don't know how to add pics on here so if someone kind enough could tell me I'd love to show you the pics.

18. Apoc

Apoc Elite Member

How do you not know how to post pictures? 10 year olds know how to do that shit.

19. explosivo_420

explosivo_420 Elite Member

theres already a thread on this i believe. cus i already replied to this, but not this one

20. furious

furious Senior Member

when i was younger i would see beck, duner, and bose up

recently my local favorite styles are probably dama for how clean his stuff is and be easy for the crazy characters