Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

overcoming writers block

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by disconeckted, Dec 12, 2013.

Share This Page

1. disconeckted

disconeckted Member

sometimes just looking at graff...like site updates and such

cocaine is the best though; yor mind is on overdrive with nothin but dope ideas flowin off the pencil for me atleast and when im high in general or drunk i tend to critic my shit less wich is good.

but dont get me wrong...it aint the drugs graffiti; its all me baby

2. lakim shabazz

lakim shabazz Moderator

hahahah

when in my early stages of graff i was sober. never drank never smoked. so alot of time even smoking weed gives me writers block. but also it inspires me but doesnt make my shit better some times its stil lwack as fuck but i'll look at that and freak it to make it look fresh. what im trying to say is dotn think its the drugs that make your shit ill or using it to not care. It shows your insecurities.. and the subject of the thread. what helps me with writers block is going to local graff spots, exploring new spots and painting because these ideas build up from sketching and when i paint my mind is cleared for new shit.

music is helps a FUCK load too .

3. MEDA-UNO

MEDA-UNO Member

I used to get this alot when i was younger...fuck i never smoked back then and didnt drink
    my only high came from paint...Music was probably what saved me
    and hanging out with other writers and friends trying to out do each other really brought it back for me...

4. Eurothrash

Eurothrash Senior Member

5. Crookenhagen

Crookenhagen Member

Shit I only done coke twice, and now I regret that I spend the whole time freestyling and fucking around, I shoulda' been drawing instead.

6. Steam2014

Steam2014 Member

Music gets me over it

7. HoboGraff

HoboGraff Member

I usually listen to some classic rock n roll (70's kid haha), and burn some incense sticks to lighten the mood.