Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
  1. #1

    Default

    Whats up guys im a newb..

    I have a question to ask..

    I was goin around tagging with permanent marker on bus stops,phone booths and lots of other places around city center etc..fairly big tags also..all identical tags...thing is i was fairly drunk at the time and wasnt thinking strait and decided to take pictures of my tags on my disposable camera..thing is I have some really other important photos on that camera that I need...will I get busted or reported if I go to get my film developed?

  2. #2

    Default

    no they cant proove its u if they saa anything just say ur making a documentry of graffiti in your area and u need pictures or sum shyt like that



  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    783
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Yeah even if some one does get the cops involved they cant do anything unless you actually admit to doing them, even if a cops like come on kid we know you did them just fess up, there just playing gotcha games....that's how it works in the U.S. at least.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    954
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Just say you took them around town, they cant do shit.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    954
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Just say you took them around town, they cant do shit.

  6. #6

    Default

    They dont have any proof that you did it.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    double parked at the liquor store
    Posts
    249
    Credits
    39
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    dont get them developed at wal mart though, wal mart here tells the cops about people developing pictures of graffiti. except i knew a guy (who also writes) that worked in the photolab so hed get mine done up.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chicago suburbs
    Posts
    1,983
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    u cant just invest in a digi cam and a good printer?

    easiest way 2 not have 2 worry bout this shit unless ur so cheap u steal disposable cams :lol:

    godamn newbs

  9. #9

    Default

    Originally posted by SpLiTbomber@Oct 30 2006, 12:40 PM
    u cant just invest in a digi cam and a good printer?

    easiest way 2 not have 2 worry bout this shit unless ur so cheap u steal disposable cams :lol:

    godamn newbs
    I didn't realize that graffiti was suddenly only for affluent kids from the suburbs...
    You tell me that nothing matters.
    You're just fuckin' scared!
    You tell me that I'm better.
    You just hate yourself!
    You tell me that you like her.
    You just wish you did!
    You tell me that I make no difference.
    At least I'm fuckin' trying!

    What the fuck've you done?!
    - "In My Eyes" Minor Threat

  10. #10

    Default

    hahaha ^^
    i find it funny how every one on here is from bumblefuck , north carolina .. but act as if though they were raised in compton ..

    <a href="http://imageshack.us"><img src="http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/3201/thebayareaphotographicpmj7.jpg" border="0" alt="Image Hosted by ImageShack.us"/></a>

  11. #11

    Default

    im pretty sure u the people developping the pictures can only tell the cops if its pictures of murder or rape. unless there are pictures of one of the other two, u should be ok. google it just in case.
    flickr.com/photos/bosny

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    In Your MIND!
    Posts
    309
    Credits
    6
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    lets try this, who here has ever gotten pics developed at like cvs or some place like that? and what happened?

  13. #13

    Default

    I&#39;ve gotten pictures of graffiti developed before.

  14. #14

    Default

    Originally posted by &#045;ambient&#045;+Oct 30 2006, 03:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (-ambient- @ Oct 30 2006, 03:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SpLiTbomber@Oct 30 2006, 12:40 PM
    u cant just invest in a digi cam and a good printer?

    easiest way 2 not have 2 worry bout this shit unless ur so cheap u steal disposable cams :lol:

    godamn newbs
    I didn&#39;t realize that graffiti was suddenly only for affluent kids from the suburbs... [/b][/quote]
    cause not being able to afford a digicam but being able to develop photos is so ghetto right?

    honestly you cna get a digicam for liek &#036;50, thast roughly the same as 5 disposables and develloping them
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    colorado
    Posts
    117
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    thats how almost all of my pictures are developed is from disposables and theyve never even givin me a funny look or anything.
    Colorado writers PM me

  16. #16

    Default

    what if you take pics of tits and pussy?
    Down in my city...

  17. #17

    Default

    Originally posted by peng.2@Oct 30 2006, 09:21 PM
    what if you take pics of tits and pussy?
    ^BAN.


    Also, don&#39;t forget to cover your face in those action shots. And you should also cover your face in any pictures where you might be standing in front of your graf because it looks more "gangster" that way.
    I GET BUSY LIKE THE MALL THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING
    --ILL EAGLE

    I'd tell you to kill yourself, but you'd probably have to go on a suicide forum and ask how to do it.

  18. #18

    Default

    yeah i develope all my pictures at CVS, or the old walgreens, fucking i do have a digi cammera, so i go and put in my memeroy stick and choose the pictures i want and how many, and the sizes.

    then i have to ask the guy to put in the code, and the machine prints them out right infront of me i put em in the envelope, and go pay for them....

    theres this other place where they get printed in the back, they dont say anything, just take more pictures then that of only your shit, so when you come back and you have an officer of the law standing with the clerk, you can just say, its for a project im doing..... if you have action shots, thats when they can start being dicks....

    but yeah man, just go and develope them they shouldn give you and hassle

    oh yeah and if you have pictures of breast, vaginas, penises, and what not, they usually wont tell you anything, or call the cops, they just wont give you those pictures and act like its all cool, then you get home and your like :angry: my hairy pussy pics are gone&#33;

    PeacE
    &quot;its about going out, and destroying lines,expresing yourself on the walls, people dont give a shit if you live or die&quot; -Risk9-


    Like a wise man once said:
    Live every day like its your last, Some day youll be right.

  19. #19

    Default

    Originally posted by >SM&#33;7K<@Oct 31 2006, 10:25 AM
    yeah i develope all my pictures at CVS, or the old walgreens, fucking i do have a digi cammera, so i go and put in my memeroy stick and choose the pictures i want and how many, and the sizes.

    then i have to ask the guy to put in the code, and the machine prints them out right infront of me i put em in the envelope, and go pay for them....

    theres this other place where they get printed in the back, they dont say anything, just take more pictures then that of only your shit, so when you come back and you have an officer of the law standing with the clerk, you can just say, its for a project im doing..... if you have action shots, thats when they can start being dicks....

    but yeah man, just go and develope them they shouldn give you and hassle

    oh yeah and if you have pictures of breast, vaginas, penises, and what not, they usually wont tell you anything, or call the cops, they just wont give you those pictures and act like its all cool, then you get home and your like :angry: my hairy pussy pics are gone&#33;

    PeacE
    couldnt have agreed more




    [QUOTE](Bruce_1nR a real dinocrunk nugga)
    KoOl-AiD is the trillist motherfucker on BS.



    [QUOTE](Scr3w the playa hater)
    this is a cool quote for kool-aid&#39;s sig.



    [QUOTE](Afek)
    kool-aid your the dogity digity dog

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chicago suburbs
    Posts
    1,983
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Originally posted by What Happened to the Letters?+Oct 30 2006, 07:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (What Happened to the Letters? &#064; Oct 30 2006, 07:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by &#045;ambient&#045;@Oct 30 2006, 03:58 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-SpLiTbomber
    @Oct 30 2006, 12:40 PM
    u cant just invest in a digi cam and a good printer?

    easiest way 2 not have 2 worry bout this shit unless ur so cheap u steal disposable camsĀ* :lol:

    godamn newbs

    I didn&#39;t realize that graffiti was suddenly only for affluent kids from the suburbs...
    cause not being able to afford a digicam but being able to develop photos is so ghetto right?

    honestly you cna get a digicam for liek &#036;50, thast roughly the same as 5 disposables and develloping them [/b][/quote]
    lol^ besides if ur so ghetto why dont u just steal a cam?

    i am from the burbs, but hell i didnt pay for my camera


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top