Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Developing Photos Off Graffiti?

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by crotchy, Oct 29, 2006.

Share This Page

1. crotchy

crotchy New Member

Whats up guys im a newb..

I have a question to ask..

I was goin around tagging with permanent marker on bus stops,phone booths and lots of other places around city center etc..fairly big tags also..all identical tags...thing is i was fairly drunk at the time and wasnt thinking strait and decided to take pictures of my tags on my disposable camera..thing is I have some really other important photos on that camera that I need...will I get busted or reported if I go to get my film developed?

2. tycoonin

tycoonin Senior Member

no they cant proove its u if they saa anything just say ur making a documentry of graffiti in your area and u need pictures or sum shyt like that

3. RMA

RMA Elite Member

Yeah even if some one does get the cops involved they cant do anything unless you actually admit to doing them, even if a cops like come on kid we know you did them just fess up, there just playing gotcha games....that's how it works in the U.S. at least.

4. slEEt

slEEt Elite Member

Just say you took them around town, they cant do shit.

5. slEEt

slEEt Elite Member

Just say you took them around town, they cant do shit.

6. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

They dont have any proof that you did it.

7. CANADIANA

CANADIANA Senior Member

dont get them developed at wal mart though, wal mart here tells the cops about people developing pictures of graffiti. except i knew a guy (who also writes) that worked in the photolab so hed get mine done up.

8. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

u cant just invest in a digi cam and a good printer?

easiest way 2 not have 2 worry bout this shit unless ur so cheap u steal disposable cams :lol:

godamn newbs

9. -ambient-

-ambient- Senior Member

I didn't realize that graffiti was suddenly only for affluent kids from the suburbs...

10. AT AT

AT AT Senior Member

11. bosny

bosny Senior Member

im pretty sure u the people developping the pictures can only tell the cops if its pictures of murder or rape. unless there are pictures of one of the other two, u should be ok. google it just in case.

12. Slaze

Slaze Senior Member

lets try this, who here has ever gotten pics developed at like cvs or some place like that? and what happened?

13. Oaklander

Oaklander Senior Member

I've gotten pictures of graffiti developed before.

14. What Happened to the Letters?

What Happened to the Letters? Elite Member

I didn't realize that graffiti was suddenly only for affluent kids from the suburbs... [/b][/quote]
    cause not being able to afford a digicam but being able to develop photos is so ghetto right?

honestly you cna get a digicam for liek $50, thast roughly the same as 5 disposables and develloping them

15. Stear(Stare)

Stear(Stare) Senior Member

thats how almost all of my pictures are developed is from disposables and theyve never even givin me a funny look or anything.

16. peng.2

peng.2 Senior Member

what if you take pics of tits and pussy? ;)

17. Dens_One

Dens_One Senior Member

^BAN.

Also, don't forget to cover your face in those action shots. And you should also cover your face in any pictures where you might be standing in front of your graf because it looks more "gangster" that way.

18. >SM!7K<

>SM!7K< Elite Member

yeah i develope all my pictures at CVS, or the old walgreens, fucking i do have a digi cammera, so i go and put in my memeroy stick and choose the pictures i want and how many, and the sizes.

then i have to ask the guy to put in the code, and the machine prints them out right infront of me i put em in the envelope, and go pay for them....

theres this other place where they get printed in the back, they dont say anything, just take more pictures then that of only your shit, so when you come back and you have an officer of the law standing with the clerk, you can just say, its for a project im doing..... if you have action shots, thats when they can start being dicks....

but yeah man, just go and develope them they shouldn give you and hassle

oh yeah and if you have pictures of breast, vaginas, penises, and what not, they usually wont tell you anything, or call the cops, they just wont give you those pictures and act like its all cool, then you get home and your like :angry: my hairy pussy pics are gone!

PeacE

19. KoOl-AiD

KoOl-AiD Senior Member

couldnt have agreed more :rolleyes:

20. SpLiTbomber

SpLiTbomber Elite Member

cause not being able to afford a digicam but being able to develop photos is so ghetto right?

honestly you cna get a digicam for liek $50, thast roughly the same as 5 disposables and develloping them [/b][/quote]
    lol^ besides if ur so ghetto why dont u just steal a cam?

i am from the burbs, but hell i didnt pay for my camera :D