Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 178 of 366 FirstFirst ... 78128158168173174175176177178179180181182183188198228278 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 7304
    Ex-Moderator Island w/ Tony. We spoon at night to keep warmth.
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yessir.
    Decide what battle you want to enter, follow the theme and rules and submit your entry before the deadline to the moderator in charge.

alright thanks a lot man

does someone wanna set up a 1 on 1 paint battle?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Jetpack, wanted to paint battle someone.
    PM him and if he agrees send me the peices and
    I will surely poll 'em.

yeah i got a bttle with somone

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

citizen, add me in. im down to paint battle too.

whats the deal?

yeah so 3 people now? the word is husk painted battle, give me like a week and half to get it done, its rainging and im out of caps

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

actually, im out. sorry man. im not gonna paint if its not my word. (sound like a jew) but if im gonna battle, i wanna get ups too.

good luck though bro.

alright thanks man

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

is the photography battle for tommorow? it says due date 21st april....and wasnt that the deadline for last weeks one on animals?

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i only have one entry for tomorrows ROBOT character battle
    come on people start sketching!!
    Kickin' it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

you got the ATOM sketch date wrong fube!!
    mar. 5th??? may 5th man. haha

how do i get in the toy throwie battle??

sorry msfyt, im just not feelin the theme

good luck to everyone though

Is that smoking blacks and drinking juice battle still being polled today Msfyt?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Seriously, though. How about some hand battles using a word/name that somebody would actually write, lengthwise. At least in the ballpark. These sentence-long handie battles are weak compared to the shorter ones. Sure, they are easier, but I would rather see 4 or 5 sick styles with something reasonable than 1 or 2 maybe with 10 or 20 letters in it. The guys with the skills are still going to rise to the top regardless. Let's use something that could possibly be a tag and we'll see way better handy battles.

Oh and yes, I am a toy with about a year and a half into it. I get inspired as an artist by the hand battles more than any of the other battles, and my observation is that shorter ones yield more inspiring results. YMMV, but this week's "smoking blacks and drinking juice" is ridiculous. Way too long to showcase skills properly.

All due respect to the mods, who have always treated me with same. Just one man's opinion.

Peace.

PeskyHumans.com
    Vector Paintings, Limited Edition T-Shirts and Prints

QUOTE (koper @ Jul 16 2006, 10:25 PM)crikey gov'na!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Smoking Blacks and Drinking Juice is fine for anyone who really has some handstyle skills not some random mug that adds a million addons with weak ass letters that some of the toys on here fancy therefore ruining the true meaning of the handstyle battle.

^^im down..this will be my first battle..so i can write anything i want or what??

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Are you talking about the handstyle battle? If so, the phrase is "Smoking blacks and drinking juice"

Quote Originally Posted by Pesky_Human View Post
    Seriously, though. How about some hand battles using a word/name that somebody would actually write, lengthwise. At least in the ballpark. These sentence-long handie battles are weak compared to the shorter ones. Sure, they are easier, but I would rather see 4 or 5 sick styles with something reasonable than 1 or 2 maybe with 10 or 20 letters in it. The guys with the skills are still going to rise to the top regardless. Let's use something that could possibly be a tag and we'll see way better handy battles.

Oh and yes, I am a toy with about a year and a half into it. I get inspired as an artist by the hand battles more than any of the other battles, and my observation is that shorter ones yield more inspiring results. YMMV, but this week's "smoking blacks and drinking juice" is ridiculous. Way too long to showcase skills properly.

All due respect to the mods, who have always treated me with same. Just one man's opinion.

Peace.
    Alot of this is very true. But a big reason I think the mods set such words is to test writers ability to make long and ridiculous messages look ill. With long words there is alot more letter variety and obscure letter combinations, which would require the battle enterer (don't think thats even a word?) to know how to work all the letters and how they to go together , in order to have a solid entry.