Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 34 of 366 FirstFirst ... 14242930313233343536373839445484134 ... LastLast

I live in the burbs of Austin, I go to this white ass school and it aint hard to get wasted at all.

Parents are always out of town, leaving there liquor with teenagers and them white kids buy so much chronic and so many whores. Its awesome.
    I love the burbs.

Don't get me wrong, I lived in East Los and it aint no picnic there. I love the ghetto but the burbs aint that bad as people make it seem.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by C&#045;money fresh&#33;+Feb 24 2007, 07:38 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (C-money fresh&#33; @ Feb 24 2007, 07:38 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Stim@Feb 24 2007, 06:37 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-1nOnly Baze
    @Feb 24 2007, 06:36 PM
    who me? no i dont live anywhere near new jerser. i got homies over there though...but my schools ghetto shutup c-money..if you came you would agree. the teachers harass the students and buy all kinds of illegal shit from us...i just came back to that school though. i was in some gay school for people that cant behave.

Nah I was talking about C-money actually, he said he couldn&#39;t graff because he lived in such a nice town awhile ago.
    yea i do my towns fucked half of it was a corner of newark but parted. and the rich part is called the "upper" part of town the 2 towns merged so we have 2 different area codes and one name one side (the rich end) has mad high taxes and the other end is poor and straight ghetto.

my mom lives in cheaper corner of the nicer end and my dad lives in the bad area.

i probly said i couldent write up here because you dont wanna be out late at night in the bad end and in the nice end if a cop sees you out to late he pulls you over and questions you then drives you home.

on top of that were squeezed in between p-town and the brick city so means trouble right there.

the quik chek here has a high theft rate then anystore in camden.

if you know any of the most dangerous citys list newarks been #1 like 3 times and #2 like 5 years straight now and p-towns been steady number 3 for a few years now. but now like st.L took the top spot i think

that should explain everything

this isnt really the right thread though [/b][/quote]
    If your reffering to paterson yes, I used to live there. and I moved one town over so guess where I am now.

PS- I&#39;m pretty familiar with newark

when i say hard to get bud like i have dudes with numbers so thats not in issue but theres no crack dealers living on my block. all the drug HOUSES like normal but crappy looking house that are there for the sole porpose of moving keys in private.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah I know all about that area, do you get up over there? I don&#39;t even know what u write. What do you write?

Originally posted by Stim+Feb 24 2007, 08:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stim &#064; Feb 24 2007, 08:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by C&#045;money fresh&#33;@Feb 24 2007, 07:38 PM
    Originally posted by Stim@Feb 24 2007, 06:37 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-1nOnly Baze
    @Feb 24 2007, 06:36 PM
    who me? no i dont live anywhere near new jerser. i got homies over there though...but my schools ghetto shutup c-money..if you came you would agree. the teachers harass the students and buy all kinds of illegal shit from us...i just came back to that school though. i was in some gay school for people that cant behave.

Nah I was talking about C-money actually, he said he couldn&#39;t graff because he lived in such a nice town awhile ago.

yea i do my towns fucked half of it was a corner of newark but parted. and the rich part is called the "upper" part of town the 2 towns merged so we have 2 different area codes and one name one side (the rich end) has mad high taxes and the other end is poor and straight ghetto.

my mom lives in cheaper corner of the nicer end and my dad lives in the bad area.

i probly said i couldent write up here because you dont wanna be out late at night in the bad end and in the nice end if a cop sees you out to late he pulls you over and questions you then drives you home.

on top of that were squeezed in between p-town and the brick city so means trouble right there.

the quik chek here has a high theft rate then anystore in camden.

if you know any of the most dangerous citys list newarks been #1 like 3 times and #2 like 5 years straight now and p-towns been steady number 3 for a few years now. but now like st.L took the top spot i think

that should explain everything

this isnt really the right thread though
    If your reffering to paterson yes, I used to live there. and I moved one town over so guess where I am now.

PS- I&#39;m pretty familiar with newark [/b][/quote]
    i didnt exagerate anything did i.

i see 3rd eye crew. why dont you post in the nj thread

did you move north or south or east or west cuz im doubting you live here.

edit- i just read the post above me do i get up in the lower i dont
    "tag it up" over there cuz i rarly have a reason to be there i go to spots and rarely street stuff. i got into beef for beeing reckless

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Nah you didn&#39;t exaggerate, yeah I represent tec.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Everyone who sent me in their sketches....Ima poll the battle 2morrow.
    i was out the whole day yesterday..
    oh ya. the poll is only gonna run for three days.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by C&#045;money fresh&#33;+Feb 24 2007, 06:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (C&#045;money fresh&#33; &#064; Feb 24 2007, 06:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-1nOnly Baze@Feb 24 2007, 11:05 AM
    ok with my signature and all that stuff said..it still doesn&#39;t mean im a little tight pant girl cloth wearin little bitch. i&#39;d get beat the fuck up every day at school. look at how ghetto my school is.
    all these teachers and students walkin it out man..its scary cuz it makes me realize how out numbered i am by ghetto people.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0sh3EYufvK8

wait till the video gets to like 5:30..its retarted how many people are outside durin class..
    [/b][/quote]
    those kids suck at the poole palace, im a skinny white kid from long island and can do it better. who cares if kids cut class, i live on the biggest most expensive island in america, even though im in a low income area, and there are tons of black kids in my school, sketchy white kids that smoke rocks, and a ridiculous amount of kids on the street. it&#39;s irrelevant

just cus you have black kids in your school that cant dance doesnt mean youre ghetto, people gott get over the fact that it shouldnt matter how cheap your housing is, some kids are tough some arent, some kids can paint some can&#39;t, it has nothing to do with where youre from. i mean yeah kids from lets say bed stuy brooklyn are probably sketchier than a kid from like omaha nebraska, but that shouldnt have any relevance on a graffiti website, at least not from my point of view.

p.s. lets get these battles on the road i have markers for once and nothing to do with them

THE FANCY GANG.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha.. Albert fish is the cats pajamas baby.. But on the real. I know some cats from Omaha. They&#39;re mad sketchy. It doesn&#39;t matter anymore. It just matters if you&#39;re into dope. Small communities have dirty thugs like big ones do now. Meth changed alot of shit, believe it or not. It starts in small spots and works it&#39;s way to big cities as opposed to other drugs. There&#39;s some twisted fuckers out in the boondocks ready to set up shop. Location isn&#39;t an issue anymore...Well, I guess per capita it is...
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

shaaadap albert fish. nobody asked you to try and look ghetto infront of all these white people. and the only reason i started talkin about that is cuz cz3r was jokin about my signature. you took somethin little and started whinning about it. nobody wants to know about the rich crackheads in your city.
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    on twitter @BazerSix

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

actually thats what you did. sorry.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

no i didn&#39;t. i was just sayin how i wasn&#39;t goin to try and make this place look like a haunted web page.
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    on twitter @BazerSix

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

anybody ever try and grow some triops? they look fuckin ugly.
    on twitter @BazerSix

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

theyre dinosaurs :blink:

on twitter @BazerSix

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

those things are weird as fuk

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Battle chat... not "ugly fish chat"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by 1nOnly Baze@Feb 25 2007, 11:07 AM
    shaaadap albert fish. nobody asked you to try and look ghetto infront of all these white people. and the only reason i started talkin about that is cuz cz3r was jokin about my signature. you took somethin little and started whinning about it. nobody wants to know about the rich crackheads in your city.
    learn how to read a little bit

THE FANCY GANG.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

umm. no..
    on twitter @BazerSix

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hepos, why&#39;s the poll only running for three days?
    on twitter @BazerSix