Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 102 of 364 FirstFirst ... 2528292979899100101102103104105106107112122152202 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 7262
  1. #2021
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,626
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    I'm excited about this battle...I don't think I've seen Msfyt's work, and if I have, I didn't know it was hers.






  2. #2022
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nice
    Posts
    532
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    ill battle anybody, i just want the experience
    "why thank yeu. rogue isnt my freind anymore. hes mean razor. he made me piss right in all my ink." ##sable##

    funniest shit ever man LMFAO

  3. #2023
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    405
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tense View Post
    ill battle anybody, i just want the experience
    You, me. Lets go. What are the rules?

  4. #2024
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Illyuwn
    Posts
    5,457
    Credits
    132
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sumoe View Post
    I'm excited about this battle...I don't think I've seen Msfyt's work, and if I have, I didn't know it was hers.

    im sure youve thats it.. she was in the round robin battle... s'all im sayin though.. she may or may not stil be in it.. mwahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    follow me on twitter @BazerSix

  5. #2025
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nice
    Posts
    532
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    yo brian peppers check ur pm's
    "why thank yeu. rogue isnt my freind anymore. hes mean razor. he made me piss right in all my ink." ##sable##

    funniest shit ever man LMFAO

  6. #2026
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Tdot
    Posts
    5,129
    Credits
    2
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    new handstyle battle up - UP IN SMOKE
    Kickin' it

  7. #2027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1nOnly Baze View Post
    im sure youve thats it.. she was in the round robin battle... s'all im sayin though.. she may or may not stil be in it.. mwahahaha

    hmmmmm?
    All I got for Chicks is hard dick and Bubblegum

  8. #2028
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Posts
    5,814
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    [quote=Msfyt;817979]anyways theres no way i could ever be in a fair battle here

    msfyt i think it would be fair seeing ass everyone hates moltow as well

  9. #2029
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Tdot
    Posts
    5,129
    Credits
    2
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    no offense but that the dumbest thing i hear all the time on here
    whos everyone?!?!
    and how do you know everyone does?!!?
    and why are you the speaker for everyone?!

    its just that i hear that one all the time personally
    when ever someone doesnt like what i do or say
    it becomes "now i know why everyone hates you"
    Kickin' it

  10. #2030
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    405
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Msfyt, how the fuck do you know everyone hates you too? It's not like anyone actually takes about each other outside of the forum. Its not god damn grade school. And if you're so paranoid about everyone hating you, why not set up the voting without using names? Just be like, "who's did you like better, the first flick or the second" It's not that hard mate. I cuss a lot, i'm not angry, i just like cussing.

  11. #2031
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    nice
    Posts
    532
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Msfyt View Post
    no offense but that the dumbest thing i hear all the time on here
    whos everyone?!?!
    and how do you know everyone does?!!?
    and why are you the speaker for everyone?!

    its just that i hear that one all the time personally
    when ever someone doesnt like what i do or say
    it becomes "now i know why everyone hates you"
    i dont hate you
    "why thank yeu. rogue isnt my freind anymore. hes mean razor. he made me piss right in all my ink." ##sable##

    funniest shit ever man LMFAO

  12. #2032
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    405
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    TENSE, CHECK YOUR PMs!

  13. #2033

    Default

    come on..whatsup with the clasik battle lust, sume?
    All I got for Chicks is hard dick and Bubblegum

  14. #2034
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    405
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KrookONE View Post
    come on..whatsup with the clasik battle lust, sume?
    Yeah mate, i sent my entry in. What going on?

  15. #2035
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Tdot
    Posts
    5,129
    Credits
    2
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    lol i dont think you got anything i was trying to say
    im not paranoid
    and i could less about the outcome of the battle so theres no use going outta my way to make it more favorable towards me
    thats why i accpeted the battle

    and brian i know more than 2 dozen people off this site
    so yes people do talk to each other off the forum

    gesus would be another example of actually knowing quite a bit of people off the forums

    i think we should give this site more credit at times
    there are many good people on here
    some of us just dont go outta our way to be friends with everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Peppers View Post
    Msfyt, how the fuck do you know everyone hates you too? It's not like anyone actually takes about each other outside of the forum. Its not god damn grade school. And if you're so paranoid about everyone hating you, why not set up the voting without using names? Just be like, "who's did you like better, the first flick or the second" It's not that hard mate. I cuss a lot, i'm not angry, i just like cussing.
    Kickin' it

  16. #2036
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    405
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Eh, i don't like people to not know that i write, so i don't try to meet people. And rape isn't fun...

  17. #2037
    Moderator
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Tdot
    Posts
    5,129
    Credits
    2
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    you dont have to tell people what you write to be friend them
    as for the rape part mmmaawwhhahahahaaaa
    Last edited by Msfyt; 07-16-2007 at 08:22 AM.
    Kickin' it

  18. #2038

    Default

    ^^haha, rape? what artist is gunna try n rape ur ass, though there are strange ppl out there

    msfyt- why's the character battle not this week?

  19. #2039
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Illyuwn
    Posts
    5,457
    Credits
    132
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    i guess it has something to do with entrys.
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    follow me on twitter @BazerSix

  20. #2040
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    welcome to london city, were the days are dark,and razor sharp,blades get placed to face'n'heart
    Posts
    5,814
    Credits
    0
    Earn / Redeem Credits

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Msfyt View Post
    if he wants to win againist someone everyone hates and brag about it
    then what kinda accoplishment is that really
    i only used to word everyone because you did aswell. no beef


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back Top