Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 24 of 370 FirstFirst ... 4141920212223242526272829344474124 ... LastLast
    Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

forget it is right

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Yeah let's get another team battle going!
    That would be dope, I love seeing the way different people w/ diff styles collab.
    SEMR.

once youve finished your battle piece do you pm it to the mod in charge with a code or just as a flik?
    <span style=\'font-size:25pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'colorrange\'>-</span>ASEN<span style=\'colorrange\'>-</span>ONER<span style=\'colorrange\'>-</span></span></span>

im not tryin2 b an ass or nothing but i think ice cream trucks and bus&#39;s should go with cop cars (cAN B TAGGED ON)

Words of the wise by kase2 ^^^

So whens a new battle i wanna draw something.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

if you dont know by now you shouldn&#39;t enter....OH OH&#33; TEAM BATTLE&#33; I LOVE WATCHIN THOSE GO DOWN&#33; SO MUCH THAT I HAD TO PUT IT IN ALL CAPS&#33;
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    on twitter @BazerSix

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Please start a team battle next week inko?

The people want it.

And by people, I mean Baze.
    SEMR.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

actually aren&#39;t the new battles supposed to be up tonight?....yes..i want...entertain me or ill throw a fit and go post mean things in the toy forum&#33;&#33; mean things like "ewwww&#33;" and, "my sister can do better than that&#33;". cmon you have to. you wouldn&#39;t want people feelings to get hurt wouldn&#39;t you? damn you talk to much baze....
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    on twitter @BazerSix

That new rule sucks.

I can&#39;t enter mines anymore. If those people from last batttle
    would of joined again, I would of won anyways. Fuckin&#39; rules.

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/8749/cci00003px8.png
    KOPERIFIC

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ahhhh get over it man

i told you crop the image around one of them and i will accept it
    if you think it is ok that you get 3 handstyles on a page when everyone else only gets one you are dearly mistaken.

Now tell me which one you want cropped out and i will do it for you, or simply dont say anything and in half an hour i will have chosen one of the 3 to cut out.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

tricksofrkids is as of tonight going to be running the throwup battle aswell as starting a team battle when he gets the chance to, so ask him to and maybe you can make it happen fast.

Originally posted by 1nOnly Baze@Feb 6 2007, 05:48 PM
    actually aren&#39;t the new battles supposed to be up tonight?....yes..i want...entertain me or ill throw a fit and go post mean things in the toy forum&#33;&#33; mean things like "ewwww&#33;" and, "my sister can do better than that&#33;". cmon you have to. you wouldn&#39;t want people feelings to get hurt wouldn&#39;t you? damn you talk to much baze....
    ZOMGZ BAZE NOT MY SISTER CAN DO BETTA PLZ NOT THAT ONE MY SELF ETsEEM WILL PLUMMET&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;ZOMGZ ZOMGZ ZOMGZ
    and koper posts the battles on mon or tues nite at 7 HIS TIME so like 10 for us
    flexible, like every female Huxtable was fuckable

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by koper@Feb 6 2007, 06:03 PM
    ahhhh get over it man

if you think it is ok that you get 3 handstyles on a page when everyone else only gets one you are dearly mistaken.

Now tell me which one you want cropped out and i will do it for you, or simply dont say anything and in half an hour i will have chosen one of the 3 to cut out.
    Word up. That&#39;s a pretty good battle mod in my book to offer to crop someone elses shit so they can enter. Props Koper.
    Fight And Win Klique/Word Trafficking Nightly/ThrillSeekers

Originally posted by koper@Feb 6 2007, 06:03 PM
    ahhhh get over it man

I barely got your PM...I thought you weren&#39;t gonna let me enter cause of it.

Anwyways...go ahead and pick the largest one.
    KOPERIFIC

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

new battles are posted as well as last week&#39;s polls

New words are:
    ASESR for the sketch battle
    DUECE TRUMP 42 for handstyle
    PERV for the Throwie battle, who&#39;s new modrator is TRICKSFORKIDS, make sure to send your entries and questions about this battle his way.
    the digital battle is still running due feb 26th or some ish

also look forward to an upcoming team battle

k so im new to basttle thread how do i join a battle?
    <u><span style=\'color:yellow\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>I WRITE SAY</span></span></u>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

do your sketch. send it to one of the mods of the battle topics

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i tend to see alot of batles and when people vote in the battle to mee it seem thats people vote for who they "like" (as in friend) ther for i think the battle should be posted as anon Ie

etctec instead of posting who did the peice thats way it all based on structure/color/style/ etctec

"you like rap music....you like rap music... {yea i like rap music} well turn around real slow then!...im from the rap coalition of america...take that gun off n throw it over there......throw the gun over there...if you like rap music so much why aint you smilin.....{im smilin}...Smile ...smile reall big! ..now lets do a rap together !!...yo baby yo baby yo!"

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

that is not a bad idea

only problem is that people know eachother by their styles. Everyone can tell me apart from theKid or Morph.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yes but i also see people tend to switch up their styles alot so yes sone can telll whos is who when they do their normal most know style but when they try sumthin new peaople will most likely pick the ones with best styles etctec and this way it will bring out the true votes and not bs votes

"you like rap music....you like rap music... {yea i like rap music} well turn around real slow then!...im from the rap coalition of america...take that gun off n throw it over there......throw the gun over there...if you like rap music so much why aint you smilin.....{im smilin}...Smile ...smile reall big! ..now lets do a rap together !!...yo baby yo baby yo!"

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i dont know if this is the right spot to put this up, but anyone down for a little sketch battle. maybe two people??? ive had little motivaaiton lately nbattles usually jumpstart it up for me. either pm me or post up in here if anyones interested
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    She was faking to try and get you to finish cuz she didn't wanna fuck you.
    But you didn't so she pushed you off.