Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 36 of 363 FirstFirst ... 16263132333435363738394041465686136 ... LastLast

Originally posted by TricksForKids@Feb 26 2007, 01:45 AM
    to clear up the confusion....i couldnt edit the battle callouts thread, only koper could for a while it seemed, i just got access to it now, and now the new throwie battle is up, but you have a bit more than a week..

ill most likely be in charge of the other regular battles as well...so look for updates...

sorry for the delay everyone, but kopers not around right now

Peace
    one person and the site battle's have to stop

they should atleast have a standby mod
    for cases like this now everyone has to wait untill he gets back..

Poor management for a site when it's only one person running the battles when it's one of the main events.
    Koper better come back soon or pick a new mod soon..
    I want to battle. =/

I'm having battle withdraws!
    --goes in corner and cradles back and forth--

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by Real*****sDoRealThings@Feb 26 2007, 09:12 AM
    I was just stating, that I love if Kay gave me reference, because of what he told me through PM.

And yeah I been here longer than you, STIM. Wayy longer. This is a new account, 'cause Koper banned my older ones. Cunt.
    Oh thats right, I should have just assumed that since you have a new account, you obviously had an old one and have been around here much longer then me. How silly of me, and watch the cunty attitude because nobody wants a mod with a cunty attitude like you.

Originally posted by alive@Feb 26 2007, 06:57 AM
    i think u missunderstood. he was just kind of kidding about the reference, and hes been around here a loong time, a hell of a lot longer then you, shifted 1nonlybaze. . . . he just switched to a new account.
    oh is that right?

i had an acount way before the site was renewed and overhauled, so shut the hell up

you guys are acting like faggots with this mod shit, baze, you wont shut the hell up about it, same thing with you alive

Real*****sDoRealThings, noone gives a shit what kay told you in a pm...im glad you and kay are bff's or w/e

"You are a fat toy who's moms a whore." -LACAN

sixthreezero

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

....aaahh shaddap..this is the battle chat thread not the whine about the stuff that baze says every two pages thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    follow me on twitter @BazerSix

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by ShIfTeD+Feb 26 2007, 01:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ShIfTeD @ Feb 26 2007, 01:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-alive@Feb 26 2007, 06:57 AM
    i think u missunderstood. he was just kind of kidding about the reference, and hes been around here a loong time, a hell of a lot longer then you, shifted 1nonlybaze. . . . he just switched to a new account.
    oh is that right?

i had an acount way before the site was renewed and overhauled, so shut the hell up

you guys are acting like faggots with this mod shit, baze, you wont shut the hell up about it, same thing with you alive

Real*****sDoRealThings, noone gives a shit what kay told you in a pm...im glad you and kay are bff&#39;s or w/e [/b][/quote]
    really? did u. . . . thats odd. . . . doesnt show. . . .

this fucking idiots "best piece of work" from his mod app.

never tell me to shut the hell up.
    wanna battle?
    i think proper was here before the rehaul too. and regardless, hes a thousand times better then youll ever be.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

eh...you guys..just chillout already. youre fighting because of somethin that might not happen or might not even be necessary...
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

thats actually not what were arguing over at all. we were arguing over proper (no homo) and then i was arguing b/c he told me to shut up. lol. still petty and stupid, but not what you thought.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

AHAHAHAHAHA&#33;&#33; THAT SOUNDED SO FUNNY.

Originally posted by alive
    we were arguing over proper
    aaaaaaah maaann. good times...but seriousley though...this thread doesn&#39;t get used properly enough:
    http://bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/in...pic=142&st=1695

Originally posted by alive+Feb 26 2007, 05:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (alive &#064; Feb 26 2007, 05:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by ShIfTeD@Feb 26 2007, 01:37 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-alive
    @Feb 26 2007, 06:57 AM

oh is that right?

Real*****sDoRealThings, noone gives a shit what kay told you in a pm...im glad you and kay are bff&#39;s or w/e
    really? did u. . . . thats odd. . . . doesnt show. . . .

this fucking idiots "best piece of work" from his mod app.

never tell me to shut the hell up.
    wanna battle?
    i think proper was here before the rehaul too. and regardless, hes a thousand times better then youll ever be. [/b][/quote]
    yeah it doesnt show because it got renewed...so shut the hell up

what are you gonna do dude, e-shoot me?

no i dont want to battle you, because thers nothing to battle about, your getting hyped up about some dumbshit i said, dont act hard over the internet dude

and i can give a shit about proper, i never said im an awsome graffiti writer, or that im better than anyone else, so for you to go and put my workl in and say that just shows your immature

im done with you dude, your simply not worth it

sixthreezero

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

the end............................................... ..........................?

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

"yeah it doesnt show because it got renewed...so shut the hell up"

i have no idea what ur talking abt here.

"what are you gonna do dude, e-shoot me?"

where the fuck did u get that idea?

"no i dont want to battle you, because thers nothing to battle about, your getting hyped up about some dumbshit i said, dont act hard over the internet dude"

im hardly acting hard, i just thought that it would be a way to settle any problems once and for all.

"and i can give a shit about proper, i never said im an awsome graffiti writer, or that im better than anyone else, so for you to go and put my workl in and say that just shows your immature"

good for u. . . . u were the one telling him to stfu. as for ur skill level i know u never said that, but its a graff forum. . . . it had to come up. lol. im not that good either, just better then u :P

"im done with you dude, your simply not worth it "

fuck you too.

Originally posted by ShIfTeD+Feb 26 2007, 01:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ShIfTeD &#064; Feb 26 2007, 01:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-alive@Feb 26 2007, 06:57 AM
    oh is that right?

Real*****sDoRealThings, noone gives a shit what kay told you in a pm...im glad you and kay are bff&#39;s or w/e [/b][/quote]
    Stim, I wasn&#39;t talking to you when I said Cunt. So chill out.

and Shifted, what the hell went up your ass? I didn&#39;t even say anything to you.
    Fuckin&#39; toyass *****.

On the other hand, Alive thanks for backin&#39; me up while I was gone.

alive went up my ass h34r:

sixthreezero

As Spark89 will say.
    "E-drama is for e-bitches".

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ok since it all goin down im selling cry towels on ebay...... seriously stop the dam bitchin wana act like a dam child go back to myspace and pimp e-bitches

this is a writer forum not fuckin jerry springer

"you like rap music....you like rap music... {yea i like rap music} well turn around real slow then!...im from the rap coalition of america...take that gun off n throw it over there......throw the gun over there...if you like rap music so much why aint you smilin.....{im smilin}...Smile ...smile reall big! ..now lets do a rap together !!...yo baby yo baby yo!"

so whats the next battle?
    i only read the last page it seems to be a lot of whining.

we should do a character battle , its been a while

A character battle sounds pretty pimp actually.
    o.0

All the battle callouts have been updated at least the ones i feel comforatable being in charge of..as for your arguing, you realize one of the key parts of being a mod is trying not to beef...yet you&#39;re all engaged in some weird love hate triangle sqaure thingamabob...just a heads up

Peace
    You couldnt rock a crowd if medusa was ya hype man.