• D

16 4.02%
  • D-

10 2.51%
  • F

34 8.54%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Grades

Garrr, I used to get straight A's and shit all the time, But now i just cant be fucked.. maybe the work got harder or i just banged my head or something.
    I'm still getting B's and stuff like that, But in the UK it's a different system thing..
    Kinda the same except it's just numbers

A-1
    B-2
    C-3
    D-4

Something like that :lol:

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

looks like I'm going to have an 3.77 grade average this semester. But that could change if I bomb a final.

Im pretty close to a 4.0 GPA...

Im taking 2 Honors and 1 AP course in Grade 10...

My parents are Asian (at least my mom is, dad's american, but still thinks like an asian) , so school is the most imporatant thing to them. I more or less slack through school and still come up with a honor roll GPA o.0.

I made it into the gifted programme in grade 4 and left it in grade 9, cos i got sick of being stuck in a conformist system.

So thats more or less my education.

My aim in life is to be a pilot in the Air Force so school is pretty important to me.

i live in aus so i dont get a`s b`s and all that they have a different system

Shitttt, I get mostly around C's and low B's when I try. I always fail math though but I'm at the hightest required math level in my school so I have until my senior year to pass it (Junior right now)

School? Fuck school
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fault0)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> i&#39;m black yo, i&#39;m black yo, i&#39;m blacker than black because i&#39;m black yo.

i&#39;m bliggidy black blacker than black yo.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Stim)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>Dude, your signature made me piss a little bit because I laughed so hard that my balls hurt.</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>
    <span style=\'color:green\'>Grinch Gang, Who shot Rudolph?&#33;?</span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

iv got 80 to 100% in art,gym math,science
    but i have like 60% in french,english,spanish,music,history

in high school i was about a- or b+.....i did pretty well, i dont think theres anything wrong with being smart or wanting to know about your history or the way things work, or mathematics, etc.

now that im in an art college my gpa is 4.0 i guess because i really enjoy all the work im given, I try my hardest. its almost like its now homework at all, its just art haha

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

this year is the best I ever did, that i can remember.

I usualy get like one er 2 A&#39;s some B&#39;s and the rest C&#39;s.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

High school is for developing social skills and gainging some sence of belonging, I was to busy doing other stuff us graffiti writers do. I was always skipping class, but I managed to graduate with like a 2.4 GPA.

I took a college course on Astronomy in the summer two years ago and landed a solid B grade. That put a smile on my face for a while. Im tryin to take some classes in the winter time, but I honestly have no faith in my atention span, minimal motivation, organizational skills. Those mixed with my wreckles lifestyle will the key factors to my scholastic preformace.

I predict C&#39;s and D&#39;s.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

eh C+ roughly. 50/50, A&#39;s n A+&#39;s in some subjects (Art, dance, english, business studies..). But E&#39;s on others (Geography, Chemistry, Biology, Spanish...) about a C+. pretty fuckin happy with that to be honest.

CAIKER ONE NINE MOTHERFUCKAAAHHSSSS...

not only am i getting a bunch of f&#39;s im getting like a bunch of i&#39;s lol

VCV CREW

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i think either c 0r b
    Suck it donny!!

I strive for As but I always get brought down by science. Fucking fall asleep in class thanks to all the late night bombing seshs.

RUC-Fight to be Free

i dont see how someone that gets straight a&#39;s and shit is a writer..i mean when you get the time to get up? plus most kids that get straight a&#39;s are preppy and wouldnt have the balls to do graffiti let alone rack paint

VCV CREW

Oh mehhh GoDzz, close

+1

MI GR8DZ R OKAY&#33; 1 TYME I FINK I GOTZ A D+&#33;&#33;&#33; BUT B-SYDEZ DAT I GET F&#39;Z BUT 1 TYME I GOTZ A D+&#33;&#33;&#33;

MUDDAAAAAFUXXXXXXXORRRRRRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

WUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUP B. SCYENCE??????????????????????

WHERE R U>??>?
    <span style=\'colorink\'><span style=\'font-size:22pt;line-height:100%\'>414&#33;</span></span> <span style=\'color:aqua\'><span style=\'font-size:22pt;line-height:100%\'>414&#33;</span></span>

w3rd

A- mostly

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

1.1 gpa, self explanitory. i have to work a lot, and in any of my free time id rather go paint than do homework or study for some stupid test.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadWarden View Post
    if your name sucks, it sucks. For example, you write cumstache-oner. if you have a dope style, then good for you, respect. but you still write cumstache-oner. and that's pretty fucking gay, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrice View Post
    You obviously have no concept of america's violence. It's called flexin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Flawless Victory View Post
    DON'T HATE ON HlM MAN, HE'S DOING IT FOR HIMSELF.
    Quote Originally Posted by bait View Post
    haha wtf does this has to do with an age??cause u older u think ur awesome or some shit??