Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Grades

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by alive, Nov 24, 2006.

Share This Page

?

What's your average?

1. A+

8.6%
  2. A

4.3%
  3. A-

12.9%
  4. B+

12.9%
  5. B

12.9%
  6. B-

12.9%
  7. C+

10.0%
  8. C

8.6%
  9. C-

7.1%
  10. D+

2.9%
  11. D

2.9%
  12. D-

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. F

4.3%
  1. alive

alive Banned

the last thread made me think. dare i ask the grade average of us graffiti writers? are we as dumb as some think? will we tell the truth about our grades? ha. lets see.

2. [[-->FLiK<--]]

[[-->FLiK<--]] Member

HONOR ROLL STUDENT 3.2 :rolleyes:
    [[-->.LADY FLiK F.D.O.<--]]

3. TheFaint

TheFaint Member

4. Red3

Red3 Senior Member

well, I get 85-90% usually, i think that's an A

5. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

I try to maintain those A's and B's

Do a pretty good job at it.

6. PanDEMIC

PanDEMIC Senior Member

i suck at school. but i dont let it get to me because i know it has nothing to do with how smart i am i just hate it so much that i dont bother doing much of the work. highschool is just a factory that manufactures generation after generation of mentally enslaved robots whose lives are controlled by an artificial concept called money. or maybe im just lazy.

7. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

You're wrong.

High school does not manufacture robot slaves, it hightens your education and prepares you for college. They are not trying to press a mandatory rule of conformity down upon everybody who attains class.

Take that education or spit it out. You are free.

8. glass

glass Senior Member

You're wrong.

High school does not manufacture robot slaves, it hightens your education and prepares you for college. They are not trying to press a mandatory rule of conformity down upon everybody who attains class.

Take that education or spit it out. You are free. [/b][/quote]
    mines a B+. pandemic, come on man... you don't seriously think that. try at it high school doesn't do that. plus, once you graduate, you can do whatever you want with your life and make your own choices.

9. RFI. SPit

RFI. SPit Moderator

mines a B+. pandemic, come on man... you don't seriously think that. try at it high school doesn't do that. plus, once you graduate, you can do whatever you want with your life and make your own choices. [/b][/quote]
    Yea man

10. kila

kila Senior Member

I get honor roll a lot with my mostly a's but some b's

11. Flash_One

Flash_One Elite Member

12. PanDEMIC

PanDEMIC Senior Member

i just dont like school. im sure it works for some people but its just not my bag of chips. and alot of what i said had some truth to it to one degree or another. i just dont like the way people are made to think that if they dont get fat paycheck every two weeks then they are a failure as a human being. an education is supposedly the door to success and wealth but not to happiness. i dont need money to be happy. therefore i dont need school. but i will however drag my ass through this system one way or another because i do want to go to film school and make movies and video installations. just sayin. i dont like the way things go with education these days when a persons intelligence is rated by a letter grade rather than their actual knowledge of the subject.

13. spetzZz

spetzZz Senior Member

you're just naive. i bet you'll be thinking that over when you're working your shitty 9-5 job in whatever hole you find yourself. the system filters out those who are unwilling to succeed. take it as a sort of competition, the winners get a much better chance at not having a shitty life. what, you think shits just going to be handed to you? you're just gonna get chewed up by people who don't have a "school isn't my bag of chips" attitude. but good luck.

14. teef

teef Senior Member

Quoted for truth.

Thats pretty much what my story was. I dropped out of highschool because I couldn't stand being in a building full of 2000 completely fucking moronic retards.

15. T R E O

T R E O Elite Member

this year(sophmore)happens to be my hardest year.holy shiet im doing bad.but school is a big thing.i would rather be succesful than be homeless or on welfare diggit?
    ugh.hard as hell though

16. JETc17

JETc17 Elite Member

c+ range.

sometimes rocking a 2.0-3.0 average

17. etch a sketch

etch a sketch Senior Member

im in grade 8 :( im mostly in the 60-70%'s i do not have a freakin idea what im at do i put in c+ :p

18. dajam410

dajam410 Senior Member

I'm on the Honor Roll, with a GPA of 3.38

19. blondeshady2001

blondeshady2001 Senior Member

20. *570 Ambush

*570 Ambush Senior Member

uhhh i got like all B's and shit and occasionaly D's in English, used to get A's in that class but the teacher sucked last year. im glad no1 lied and put A+ yet