Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Do you guys think its weird that i ride my bike to spots and stash it when i bomb?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jmsta, Jan 1, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Jmsta

Jmsta New Member

Hey guys new here, do you think thats weird? the stash bit is only if its a spot where i wouldn't be able to pedal away (eg roofs n shit). i dont do this all the time i just want opinion on it and if it is more common than, i seem to be putting it. :confused:

2. writingis4life

writingis4life Senior Member

No, you should lock it to something finding a bike would make a bums day

3. ..romero..

..romero.. Elite Member

Tie rode a bike to his spots, I'm pretty sure a lot of other cats do as well, a car is dope to have but bikes are low key and can go places a car can't. Honestly I hate riding bikes but finding parking in the city especially near downtown no matter where you stay at is a fucking ordeal... So I those cases they come In handy... Don't matter how you get around, just as long as youre getting up.

4. Lich

Lich Senior Member

I used to do that. It always worked. I dont really see a problem. However, I would recommend getting a lock. Its safer and everytang

5. Nucer

Nucer Member

No, I used to do the same shit. Cops in the city tend to not stop you if you are on a bike.

6. SWGLIFER

SWGLIFER Member

Bike is the way to go, easy to stash and highly mobile. Nobody bothers you on a bike.

7. DEEM

DEEM New Member

I have cutters, I steal bikes ride em all night ( You can hit more spots than if you walk )

But At the end the night I go back to where I stole the bike and put it back there.

Must be a funny reaction to people thinking" Who the fuck cuts locks and doesn't take the bike " ahaha

8. Jaset

Jaset Senior Member

9. botgrinder

botgrinder Senior Member

i ride my bike all day anyway so of course i bring it to bomb, also you can stand on it to reach up and hit spots you couldnt normally reach unless you are like 9 foot tall.

10. Suyna

Suyna Member

Not at all if it works

11. Ray of Today

Ray of Today Elite Member

What I find weird is that you do it without a seat on the bike.

12. Bazer

Bazer Moderator

aye let me ride yo bike.

13. THE SGD

THE SGD Member

I do it all the time, riding a bike has helped me finish things faster.