Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Looking for a break down of know markers

Discussion in 'Toys forum' started by Ch3f, Jan 19, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Ch3f

Ch3f New Member

Now I'm not asking whether or not I should make my own, I have and it's alright. So if you comment gelling me to make my I don't really give a fuck. I want to know the difference between inks and paint. Tips and marker companies. I don't care if you make your own ink. I've done research on my own and will compile a list once I've gotten your feedback.
    Shout out to all none toys give me your reviews and thoughts.
    The supermarker thread is kind of a joke. No real info is exchanged.

2. HexxInkworks

HexxInkworks Senior Member

We'll it's fairly simple really, ink is ink and paint is paint, traditionally, ink is really thin and often used with water colour paints because traditional ink is just water and pigment, I don't know wether graff ink is the same but with some stuff added or whether it replaces water with solvent.

Paint, traditionally is thicker than ink in all forms, acrylic, watercolour, gouache, oil, emulsion, but in graff they thin it down so much to put it in mops it's a similar consistency to ink, just with paint there's way more colours, while with graff ink, there only tends to be about 4 being red blue black and sometimes purple

Hope this helps