Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

View Poll Results: What Street Gang Would You Join Or Whats Popular In Your Area?

Voters
620. You may not vote on this poll
  • Folk Nation

20 3.23%
  • Crips

56 9.03%
  • Bloods

66 10.65%
  • Latin Kings

30 4.84%
  • Sureno 13

29 4.68%
  • Aryan Brotherhood

22 3.55%
  • Grove Street

39 6.29%
  • The Ballas

10 1.61%
  • Triads (Or other Asian gang)

17 2.74%
  • gangs are fuckin retarded

331 53.39%
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Gangs

Originally posted by Kao.Ali@Nov 29 2006, 02:13 AM
    wait you got sur 13 but you bont have norte?
    whatever. bllah blah blah everyone is saying fuck gangs and all that, but when yall see a bunch of guys flamed out, or loc-ed up whatever, admit it you get fuckin scared. And I guess you dont understand the point of a gang. Its not to posture and act hard and shit, wearin a bandana, and taggin shit with a sharpie. its about being a family and shit, and finding a community in a fucked up enviorment.
    fuck little kids who claim shit they dont know shit about and walk around flamed out in hella colors all the time. I dunno thats just my peice. If anything id have to pick norte, just cause I used to be cool with some.
    in my opinion the gangs turn a community into a fucked up environment, not wat yoo said. thats all i gotta say
    graffiti is pretty cool.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

fact: i dont think ive hung out with a "real" gang member EVER
    Fact: i have never even seen a gun in my life

ive never understood gang or crew mentality
    just not my thing
    Kickin' it

fact:gangs are....stupid
    <span style=\'font-size:30pt;line-height:100%\'>I USE THIS TO FIND MY POSTS</span>

fuck all you racist aryan punk bitches.......in TYC (texas youth commision) all aryan
    pussies are always getting punked and made into bitches.......YALL AINT SHIT&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :angry:
    Down in my city...

haha i live in a shitty town in illinois these little 13 year old kids think their in SURENO 13 n shit..they live in the middle of a cornfield and the only gun around is their dads 12 gauge (strictly for coyotes and retarded chickens)

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

all this talk about gangs is makin me wanna punch someone in the face.

<_<
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    on twitter @BazerSix

those 8 aryan brotherhood votes
    a)make me wanna punch someone in the face aswell <_<
    and
    b)surprise/scare/sicken me :angry:
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>you owe me more dick distortion. PM me ur n00dz plz</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    elcs^

&quot;Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the bastard chase you. He will follow. But he won&#39;t know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you&#39;re pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he&#39;s about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g&#39;s. &quot;
    ~&#33;kloak~&#33;

all MS13 around here. someone been writing crip shit on all the public busses but i dont thin its real. gangs are stupid.

skinheads fucking suck. go die. all of you. <_<
    East Coast! Fuck You!

Quote Originally Posted by Slushi View Post
    Theres a girl at my school called the cock whisperer.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~~>ANTIK<~~ View Post
    i think i hav a talent at art

Originally posted by DiStOrTiOn@Nov 29 2006, 10:23 PM
    those 8 aryan brotherhood votes
    a)make me wanna punch someone in the face aswell <_<
    and
    b)surprise/scare/sicken me :angry:
    what makes the aryan votes worse than the others?

crip homie cuz i used to roll wit em in wattz california in the imperial courts projects
    Blood of A slave,Heart of A king

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

im suprised theres not more folk up there..and that theres alot of aryan..I iddnt even think we had skin heads on here, maybe one or two imposters

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

when i was in highschool there was a bunch of losers that thought they were skin heads because they watched american history x , shaved head steeltoes blah blah blah but they listened to rap so i called two of them out on it they called my girlfriend a bunch of racist names so i beat the fuck out of the two of them in the parkinglot saw them a few months ago.. they learned there lesson and grew up no more wanna be skinheads...

AFRICAN MAFIA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&# 33;
    dada2 - Beefin Steez Daily

Fuck you NYC gangsters.
    Go and fuck with me in Joburg.

Originally posted by explosivo_420@Nov 28 2006, 02:01 AM
    Grove Street Families
    yo do you live in worcester, ma? grove street is a crew/gang there
    <span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>EB3 &#39;til Infinity...</span>

like half my friends are 81st street crips.

I can see how some people feel the need to make gangs, like how they started in the ghetto where there is already so much crime that gangs are the only way to be somewhat more safe or have a place to call home if you don&#39;t have one. However, all i hear about in the news are from what other people have said, they think their a gang member because they want to look &#39;hard&#39; or have that &#39;don&#39;t fuck with me or i&#39;ll fucking shoot you&#39; attitude. It&#39;s pretty damn ignorant, try in school, get a job, do something with your life besides ending up on the streets selling drugs and robbing and killing to get by in life. If they all would do that there wouldn&#39;t be a need for gangs, even though i know it&#39;s something that wouldn&#39;t ever happen, too much wishful thinking on my part. Common sense seems like it&#39;s lacking all over...

So yeah, that&#39;s just my opinion. Keep in mind i&#39;m an average 15 year old from new hampshire so i&#39;ve never had conntact with gangs. Just my two cents.
    i write glas... i thought it might be hard to guess that

603... yo...

Quote Originally Posted by Sancer View Post
    I really don't care. I just saw the oppurtunity to be an asshole and took it.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

GSF FOR LIFE&#33;
    world peace is for faggots.

www.myspace.com/dierpsi

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I grew up surrounded by pretty fucked up people...rapes, stabbings, gunshots, etc. were not uncommon in my neighborhood... my 2 bros were in gangs..I was in a gang but not as hardcore as my bro&#39;s....but I voted for "gangs are retarted"...specially in places like the US where they&#39;re formed for fun or adrenaline.
    my neighbor/really good friend got stabbed 9 times while w/ my bro and I remember seeing my mom cleaning him up in our bathroom...he didn&#39;t die but it was pretty fucked up.

that&#39;s south america for y&#39;all&#33;
    In the beginning, God created thug mansion and the earth
    (Genesis 1:1)

Because I came down from thug mansion, not to do my own will but the will of him that sent me. (John 6:38)

TRG, 7 12 6 mother fucker. Killa crab fuck a slob. EBK all day. I got homies in GD so forks up I guess.

Snare: DUI, USC