Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Can Art

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by nurevekcivic00, Dec 3, 2006.

Share This Page

1. nurevekcivic00

nurevekcivic00 New Member

im entering an art exhibit soon in my school and i thought it would be a cool idea to bust out some empty paint cans i had laying around and piant on them to add alittle more of an effect to my peices. only problem is i dunno what people use to do it whether they do it on a paper or sticker surface and stick it or wrap it on the can or if they paint directly on the can after sanding the existing label off. heres a pic to show what i want to do, let me know if anyone knows how its done, thanks for the help in advance. agraffiti.org_marka27_marka_problak_cans.jpg

2. delt182

delt182 New Member

yo m8 that looks fuckn rad

3. riddleboxxmcl

riddleboxxmcl Senior Member

it looks like they just drew on some paper or somethin then put it on the can
    but ive seen shit were they just draw on the can

4. Tade

Tade Senior Member

yeah bro, seriously.. just draw on the can.. or get some DHL webship/corporateship labels (they're stickers that are half a page big) and draw on those and stick em on the can. i used to do stuff like that, but i figured there really wasnt a point to it lol.

5. Dens_One

Dens_One Senior Member

Those are done on stickers first, then stuck on. You can tell on the 3rd one from the right at the top of the label/sticker.

6. NiL

NiL Elite Member

That looks sick as man.

7. Exit-

Exit- Member

Looks fucking awesome. But yeah as it was stated before, sticker then placed on.

8. reivax

reivax Member

That's cool, man. Nice stuff.

9. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

10. °«SKITZO»°

°«SKITZO»° Senior Member

i saw a picture somewhere of some cans that CRAOLA painted but i'm havin a little trouble findin them again, but their pretty sick.

11. SweetRevenge

SweetRevenge Senior Member

im guessing u didn't read the whole thing

"heres a pic to show what i want to do, let me know if anyone knows how its done, thanks for the help in advance."

and yes it from graffiti.org

http://www.graffiti.org/marka27/

12. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

I read the whole thing. I know those were not his pics. I just failed to remember where I had previously seen them.

Thanks.