Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits

View Poll Results: How much do you pay per can of paint?

Voters
476. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nothing!

135 28.36%
  • $1 US

39 8.19%
  • $2 US

26 5.46%
  • $3 US

62 13.03%
  • $4 US

43 9.03%
  • $5 US

28 5.88%
  • $6 US

10 2.10%
  • $7 US

5 1.05%
  • $8 US

8 1.68%
  • $1 CDN

0 0%
  • $2 CDN

8 1.68%
  • $3 CDN

12 2.52%
  • $4 CDN

12 2.52%
  • $5 CDN

22 4.62%
  • $6 CDN

27 5.67%
  • $7 CDN

21 4.41%
  • $8 CDN

11 2.31%
  • $9 CDN

1 0.21%
  • $10 CDN

6 1.26%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Originally posted by yakrian@Dec 11 2006, 12:00 AM
    Man...all this talk about "If you don't rack, you ain't legit" and bullshit akin to it...I'm tired of it. Most of ya'll are either frontin' or your head is emptier than a hermit's address book.

If you DO rack, do it from places like Wal-Mart...Giant international conglomerates and monopolies that don't give a fuck. If I rack, it's from Wal-Mart, and it's only paint I'm gonna waste bombing.

The rest of my paint...I buy. 'Cause it's all Montana, Alien, and Belton. There's only one shop around here that sells it...and it's a Graff-Shop. If you go and rack from a Graff-Shop...I hope you get crabs from your mother. Only an idiot would rack from a shop that sells the goods they NEED. It's not only dumb and asinine, but it's counter-evolutionary in a sense. I've known guys who racked paint from the local graff shop, then bitched that the owner wasn't bringing in all the stuff they wanted. Well if they had've BOUGHT the fucking paint, the shop would've had more money to buy the shit they want. It's not a matter of a few dollars, but those of us who paint on more than a bi-monthly basis need a lot of paint...which adds up.

If you steal from a graff-shop, drop dead.
    dude, i love you.

Cant steal from "mom and pop" shops, its againts my morals. I dont just steal from corprate domitnation stores cause they dont care, its cause i want to destroy them.

Originally posted by Asshat@Dec 11 2006, 04:40 PM
    what the fuck, i guess im the only one here who paints with Luis Vuitton paint... if not you should try it, the paint comes out and looks exactly like this...

obviously no one is seeing your HILARIOUS joke... <_<
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'colorink\'>SONE3. PTW.LTD.AWA.AK.SBA</span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by `~SNEK~&#39;+Dec 11 2006, 07:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (`~SNEK~&#39; &#064; Dec 11 2006, 07:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Asshat@Dec 11 2006, 04:40 PM
    what the fuck, i guess im the only one here who paints with Luis Vuitton paint... if not you should try it, the paint comes out and looks exactly like this...

obviously no one is seeing your HILARIOUS joke... <_<[/b][/quote]
    i am. but i use faggot paint cuz its cheap but it comes out and looks exactly like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    on twitter @BazerSix

my moms room, going thru her panty drawer
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by `~SNEK~&#39;+Dec 11 2006, 07:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (`~SNEK~&#39; @ Dec 11 2006, 07:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Asshat@Dec 11 2006, 04:40 PM

obviously no one is seeing your HILARIOUS joke... <_< [/b][/quote]
    i laughed.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by `~SNEK~&#39;@Dec 9 2006, 02:43 PM
    is anyone gonna fuckin tell me if there is one?&#33;
    why don&#39;t you look, eh?
    you should create one tho...i&#39;d like that
    Still here still confused still understated.

there is one and ive found it...
    Code:
    http&#58;//bombingscience.com/graffitiforum/index.php?showtopic=8759
    <span style=\'font-family:Impact\'><span style=\'font-size:21pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'colorink\'>SONE3. PTW.LTD.AWA.AK.SBA</span></span></span>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

snek is a toy.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I have a feeling that Koper is collected information for some sort of business venture hes going to pursue.
    The patron saint of mediocrity.

Originally posted by `~SNEK~&#39;+Dec 11 2006, 03:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (`~SNEK~&#39; &#064; Dec 11 2006, 03:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-FailOne@Dec 11 2006, 02:38 AM
    Pay for paint? haha thats a good one
    go kill yourself. <_< [/b][/quote]
    go pay for your paint while i leave happy with a bunch of paint free of charge, only time ill ever pay for paint, is if its montana, and the only time ill buy montana is if i need a specific color or shade of a color i cant find anywhere else. Cause if you got can controll it shouldnt matter what kind of paint your rocking to some extent.
    Quote Originally Posted by JETPACK!! View Post
    hahaha panicking with a dick in her ass. omg omg omgomgomgomgomg theres a dick in my ass!

3us, nippon

Enemigo!

snoe.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by SALVO@Dec 12 2006, 01:05 AM
    I have a feeling that Koper is collected information for some sort of business venture hes going to pursue.
    yep. h34r:
    Quote Originally Posted by RESToners View Post
    i feel like that anonymous one was done by a mad accomplished writer who doesnt give a fuck about fame anymore lol
    on twitter @BazerSix

mann i would be fucking broke if i had to pay for any of my paint lool

just gotta take a trip to the local zellers everyonce in awhile

<span style=\'color:red\'>Able&#33; CTR&#33;</span>

£10 for 3 cans of montana gold
    yeah nougatt

write-till-i-die

i usually rack. but sometimes i trade my friends. they got plenty of paint. rack from walmart or somthin

***DELOZ ONER***
    (&#092;__/)
    (=&#39;.&#39;=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (&quot_(&quot signature to help him gain world domination.

Originally posted by FailOne+Dec 12 2006, 01:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FailOne @ Dec 12 2006, 01:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by `~SNEK~&#39;@Dec 11 2006, 03:02 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-FailOne
    @Dec 11 2006, 02:38 AM
    Pay for paint? haha thats a good one

go kill yourself. <_<
    go pay for your paint while i leave happy with a bunch of paint free of charge, only time ill ever pay for paint, is if its montana, and the only time ill buy montana is if i need a specific color or shade of a color i cant find anywhere else. Cause if you got can controll it shouldnt matter what kind of paint your rocking to some extent. [/b][/quote]
    im saying go kill your self because you think its funny some writers buy their pant.. its not a joke..

&#036;8.00 au for ironlak &#036;12.00 for montana black and belton and &#036;14.00 au for montana gold
    The above post is 100% false and should not be taken seriously, it is a lie.

Bored Of Your Average.

my moms room, going thru her panty drawer
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

we know what montana is dumbass.

lmao^^