Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

Iight, don't start yelling at me for not searching or whatever... cuz I did already.

Where does everyone get their ink for refilling markers, making mops.. etc.? Like.. Red marsh, krink... that kinda stuff.
    MAKE MONEY FUCK BITCHES

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

well i make it

site-photography.co .uk

Please Visit^^

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bombing science

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i get my ink from a store h34r:
    G/R/A/F/F/I/T/I....my anti drug

any big stores, or craft stores

</div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>close u fool damn always hating on a ***** thats havin things huh ? that is all the u lil bitches do fucken bitches
    - meaz1
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Where were you the day hip hop died?......

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

go to the bombing science store. If your pokcets aren&#39;t that full, in the tools and tips section they got an ink recipie section.
    livin large like a fat bitch

ima gonna say "naaaarc"
    BA SHAM!

well u see, theres this ink dealer and his name is psykaoz and he deals all the shiznat u&#39;ll need, its really illegal, i bet if aany1 ratted him out to crime stoppers they&#39;d give u billions even though they only give 1,000 for a murderer, im glad i helped yah narc...

(i make my ink or i buy refills from any art store)
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> do you always have to piss in everyone&#39;s cheerios SLY?
    You&#39;re such a late bloomer anyways&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

whOaHT
    FUCK YOU ASSHAT&#33;

Lol, I&#39;m not a narc. I looked at a lot of craft stores for ink, and I couldn&#39;t find any...I think I&#39;m probably just gonna end up ordering off here... or just making my own. But still thanks for the help y&#39;all, I appreciate it.
    MAKE MONEY FUCK BITCHES

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I get mine from Squid.... All natural

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I&#39;m an idiot too, I can&#39;t find shit ouside of indian and higgins...maybe my art store just sucks.

does ne one know if the sanford calligraphy ink works?

i dont know is it similar or is it the ink they use in sharpies???
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'> do you always have to piss in everyone&#39;s cheerios SLY?
    You&#39;re such a late bloomer anyways&#33;</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

whOaHT
    FUCK YOU ASSHAT&#33;

buy that its the best ink inferno ink

hehehehe here are some more

those are just some i came across on the internet

ok im done here, im gonna do other things now (halo 2)

wow, i just came back to bombingscience.com like a year ever since i made this and put this on bs, and i thank god that ive gotten better.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

squeeze ur dick real hard u mite get some......shop or make my own
    &quot;heresy grows from idleness&quot;
    i wake up every morning and ask: what does god have instore for me today...?
    nz forum
    -dfa-crew-represent-

make nice with a chasier or someone who works at a super market or just get a job at a super market and get the ink that they put in the pricing guns. ive heard it works real good and stains real nice. i could be wrong but i doubt it

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

ya i deal ink big time bro...

and if that sanford ink is of their permanent kind then i can vouch n say sanford has some of the most permanent ink on the marker... puts sharpie ink to shame lol&#33; i use their markers on my stickers all the time lol&#33;

buy it online... thats the easiest if u dont have a graff store nearby... if not buy refill ink bottles for permanent markers in art stores... but its hella expensive
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

on and for the famous ink by KRSONE (KRInk)

goto http://krink.com/
    <span style=\'color:skyblue\'>
    [<span style=\'colorrange\'>CLICK CLICK ME&#33;&#33;</span>]
    ------514 reprezent&#33;------
    [C]reating [A]rtistik [C]haos
    </span></div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr. she77)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>waste will you be my best friend?</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (msfyt)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>&quot;the last thing you need is more attention&quot;
    *closed* </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i bough 100ml silver metallic Montana paint bottle from SubV 30 mins ago
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>CODE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'CODE\'>tASE</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Unknown)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>A lot of people actually are bitching about kids being inexperienced, which really isn&#39;t what the term means. And to those people, fuck you . Everybody has to start at the bottom.
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>