Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

has anyone tried do em dirty inks and if so where did u get them and how did u like the results?

try an art supplies store, not a craft shop, and umm get like stamp pad ink and us that with sum woodstain. I got this art supplies store called eckeslies and like just half of the shop is like all inks, and paint and shit and markers like . i can get 1 litre of ink for $15

Quote Originally Posted by tense View Post
    has anyone tried do em dirty inks and if so where did u get them and how did u like the results?
    its pretty sick ink and stains. but its way too expensive.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

on this site its like $22 candaian, and call me cheap, but i think that is wayyyy overpriced, prob cost like $2 to make the whole thing

Shut the fuck up. Bitchass ***** its your fault for living in canada.
    mfpc
    kbc
    kill squad

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hahaha fuk u bitch^^^ the shit still costs too much in america too.

Rogue

$15 for ink is pretty cheap, every ink is basically that price.

The best ink to buy is Garvey for insides. It's $16 for 16 ounces, thats the best deal I've ever seen.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

yee garvey is a pretty good deal, on the ******** website u can get a gallon for $100!! that can refill like 80 markers!

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

why bother saying that if u wont give us the link?
    IDEAL.ONE

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

art primo

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Where can I buy quality ink in DC/VA/MD area? Like Pilot, Marsh, Garvey, etc? I can't find shit and yes I have been looking EVERYWHERE.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

****art ltd thats were i go cheaper than most sites

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I mean in person. If I can't find shit local then I'll just try making my own out of pen tubes and carbon paper.

Quote Originally Posted by The Most Sadistic View Post
    I mean in person. If I can't find shit local then I'll just try making my own out of pen tubes and carbon paper.
    in person that shit is hard to find, if you know someone who works at a grocery store you can get the purple marking gun refills, which are garvey. you can get pilot refills at wallacks, or other office supply/art stores. ive only seen marsh at graff shops.. you can rack the huge bottles of india ink from wallacks, its actually decent and opaque in mops.

this shit called INK! is pretty dope, and its in ac moore and possibly michaels..
    ABN ADC

Quote Originally Posted by PeeInTheShower View Post
    keep doin what you're doin, as some old school cats will tell you. the graffiti scene is filled with a bunch of females. they gossip, talk shit, and gossip, talk about the sex they had last night, and gossip some more.

you can make lots of ink. if you look at the recipe thread theres tons of ways. i usually just buy my ink since i get it for a discount at my local graffiti store. if you don't have one of those just buy a prepaid paypal card or credit card and order it off bombing science's store

make it or look up stores in your city or buy online like bombingscience its aways cheaper than in stores

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I know a lot of people thin out bucket paint with uhmm, well I'm not sure what the best solvent would be?.. I ahven't checked the previous threads, its probably mentioned, xylene would probably work...

You could probably play with whatever, I saw a cool Ink recipe using purple PVC sealer, could probably find it via Google on 12oz or where-ever...

There used to be a nifty ink, a 'Shoe dye' called Griffin, it was kinda thin but stained like a motherfucker... I don't know if they still make it, I ahven't seen it for awhile, it even came with a sponge application you could use straight out the box, but it works good 1:1 with Pilot or whatever black ink you come across, leaves a nice ghost even... cool stuff...

I had a friend that would spray cheap ColorPlace silver (which I don't this exists anymore either?) into a can or whatever receptacle, kinda let the solvents evap... then use that in a mop...

Nail Polish is small and easy to rack (obviously buffed quite easily with acetone though?), maybe thinned out and mixed with some other stuff could certainly make for some cool colors...

fun to experiment...

You can buy your own from a graff shop like bombing science which is good qaulity ink or make your own by cutting up pens and adding a bit rubbing alcohol and put them both in a water bottle shake it up and leave for a few days shaking every few hours but the quality isnt that great as it fades a bit and drips to much

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

make it theres a shit ton of videos on youtube and probably some on the forums if you dont have your own recipe yet.. but personally i fucking love printer ink.. you can get it at any office supply stores.. most office stores will sell it by bottle but sometimes its easier to find it in the cartridges for the printers.. you can get the ink out with syringes but i think thats a bit of a hassle