Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by pSYKAOz@Nov 17 2004, 01:28 PM
    on and for the famous ink by KRSONE (KRInk)

goto http://krink.com/
    I've heard about Krink...is it worth the money or should I just get some bucket paint and thin it?

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

where do you get thining stuff PLZ ( and how much is it ? ) ! , and can you use it + any type paint in any marker like regular ink ?!?!?

i know i know n00b toy find it yourself blabla...
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>CODE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'CODE\'>tASE</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Unknown)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>A lot of people actually are bitching about kids being inexperienced, which really isn&#39;t what the term means. And to those people, fuck you . Everybody has to start at the bottom.
    </td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

how the fuck you hang from the free way what kind of cliff
    hanger gear does people use and can it be done by one person

come on real bombers reply

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

hey yoru avatar is the montana sign , what up whit that bro ?
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>CODE </td></tr><tr><td id=\'CODE\'>tASE</td></tr></table><div class=\'signature\'>
    </div><table border=\'0\' align=\'center\' width=\'95%\' cellpadding=\'3\' cellspacing=\'1\'><tr><td>QUOTE (Unknown)</td></tr><tr><td id=\'QUOTE\'>A lot of people actually are bitching about kids being inexperienced, which really isn&#39;t what the term means. And to those people, fuck you . Everybody has to start at the bottom.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

and for the highway wall bomb , you could use A a ladder , or B a rope and a harnest , but you need to have a solid attatch point
    and yes , if it&#39;s not too big , you can do it alone, you can do anything alone , but i might take a wile to finish

Originally posted by NightStalker@Nov 27 2004, 05:39 PM
    where do you get thining stuff PLZ ( and how much is it ? ) &#33; , and can you use it + any type paint in any marker like regular ink ?&#33;?&#33;?

i know i know n00b toy find it yourself blabla...
    are u asking for PAINT THINNER? is that wut u mean? if so use ur brain.....paint shops sell...PAINT&#33; so ur gonna find "THINNING STUFF" there. now was that so hard?

Originally posted by "moe"one@Nov 27 2004, 06:52 PM
    how the fuck you hang from the free way what kind of cliff
    hanger gear does people use and can it be done by one person

come on real bombers reply
    like freeway over passes? yeah they just lean over the edge and write upside down
    but i know this guy that gets realy imposible to tag spots and uses like pulleys and caribeaners

watch Santa Clause 2 with Tim Allen. that is my one hint on how to hit things you cant climb up

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

STAPLES

wwwhhhheeeee&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    nj-marlton

pa-phila

filthadelphia

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Originally posted by DNA@Nov 28 2004, 04:01 PM
    watch Santa Clause 2 with Tim Allen. that is my one hint on how to hit things you cant climb up
    hahah u saw that 2? personaly i thought that was pretty awsome lol haha. hardcore bombing in a childrens movie, and did u notice he was using spanish montana?lol

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

do you guys know where to buy ON THE RUN.484 flowpen ink refill ?
    i looked on the web and i can&#39;t find it and SubV doesn&#39;t have any

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Bombingscience stocks it, they&#39;re just out now. Try the OTR site. It says it on the side of the markers.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

So they usually stock it at BS...
    The OTR site redirects us at a german website and i don&#39;t understand german

can some1 jsut tell me if i can get ink at a store that isnt online

AND

how do u reill a deco marker

explain in detail plz

i cant find it neware

y would u want to refill a deco???? just go out nd rack some more decos....

shone stop bumping fucking old threads
    Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuu
    I'm too good at sex and eating vaj to be single.
    I feel as though I am not living up to my potential.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

bought some india ink the other day.

anyone know what I can add to it to make it more permanent?

seems to be ALRIGHT permanent wise but if you wipe it if it gets wet it will come off. mayb break fluid?

Peace.
    (&gt;-&lt;SEEK&#33;&gt;-&lt &#39;SNAP&#39; ONE

<span style=\'font-family:Courier\'><span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'colorrange\'>°o.O_Tµë §¤mëwµðt ©üññïñg-&gt;<u>TSC</u>&lt;-TðlëñtëÐ §Þ®ðÿ ©ðñ_O.o°</span></span></span>

-905-

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

^ bro DONT USE BREAK FLUID 2 MAKE IT THICKER OR MORE PERMENT IT LESSINS IT

<span style=\'color:blue\'><span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\'>-JHEMZ-AWK-203-</span></span>

I think hes a fucking informitive for the FBI, lets kill em.