Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

What A Girl Can Do

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Code_sucht, Dec 21, 2006.

Share This Page

1. Code_sucht

Code_sucht Banned

They can break you down so easily.

It is not something so easily forgiveable.

Tell how your girl hurt you..

2. Nyc Sno

Nyc Sno Elite Member

i got the point

3. DiStOrTiOn

DiStOrTiOn Senior Member

only had two girlfriends i really really cared for, one fucked me over hard,i thought everything was fine and dandy then she broke up with me, no explanation, couple days later shes with some some gay ass 19 yr old, she was 16 <_<

4. dest-ne

dest-ne Senior Member

its only gay if ur a girl :lol:

my ex was an amazing artist
    from graff to acrylics

November 2 11:31 pm
    she said she loved me for the first time

14 days later she went on a trip up north
    came back with a whole nother attitude twords life itself
    decided that she didnt realy love me
    and
    yah...

i think she became a lesbian
    shes always holding hands and kissing girls
    :blink:

5. dripz

dripz Elite Member

pussy whiped

6. dest-ne

dest-ne Senior Member

7. EsKoNeR!!

EsKoNeR!! Elite Member

after dating for 3/12 years and having the best relationship imaginable, i went out on mybrithday. just a could friends took me out to kick back drink some beer play some pool that type of shit. well anyway one of my friends sam was there. He and my girl had been talking for a couple months before this and it kinda bugged me cuz sam has a tendency to get girls to cheat on their boyfriends with him. Anyway, me and him were like best friends. he kinda got me into grffiti before he quit as well.
    Anyway, that night, i go to ssay hi to my girl, and she breaks up with me. no reason, she didnt seemupset, she jsut said its over. Next day i find out, her and Sam had been sneakin around a bit under my nose and that she left me for him. LEft me on my birthday after 3 1/2 years for my best friend.
    After a while we started talking again, her and sam were no longer together. still hvnt talked to him, but me and my girl started talkin and we hooke dup a couple times at various parties and she told me she loved me and she wanted to be with me. Being the idiot tat i am, i beleived her. BUt for some reason she wouldnt get back with me. I tried and tried and tried for literally months. But it was always not now. We kept hooking up, and then all of a sudden one day, bam, shes with some new guy. After never doing anything like that for the 3 years we were together. Still hurts

8. vman

vman Elite Member

Girls can do alot to a guy, a girl has got one of my bestfriends so whipped its unbeliveable.Hes pretty much turned into Tron off of fubar, or that niel guy off you,me&dupree.

9. peng.2

peng.2 Senior Member

girls, girls, girls.....i learned that no matter how much you like/love somebody, you cant make them want you back...so now its all bout smashin hoes and not givin a fuck bout whos feelings get hurt...im not sayin that you shouldnt have a special chik but you gotta do sumtin between gurls B)...cuz if you do all that romantic suff and tell each "i love you" then somones gonna get hurt in the end

10. dest-ne

dest-ne Senior Member

i understand

but people throw the word love around so much it dosent mean shit when it gets from one person to another anymore

real love is like matter ya kno?
    its in this reality where once it exists it cannot be destroid

only manipulated
    and change due to the situation

but thats only the real shit
    and that stuff is expencive

im not to fond of
    "smashing hoes"
    i like to actualy know the chick

smashing comes later

haha

11. AT AT

AT AT Senior Member

i dated a girl in the sixth grade . she was cool . i dated her for 8 months . but not that pussy ''lets go to the movies omg shit '' we would like hang out and shit . then i just broke up with her and she really liked me . but whatever she can rot . shes prettty hot now so i was an idiot

12. Mommywonthugme

Mommywonthugme Senior Member

Fuck them, I guess its all a love hate relationship, Every relationships iv been in i have been cheated on, its wack but thats why i don't trust women, or anyone really. You should live life for yourselves and if girls think cheating you is going to make them happy they probably are going to do it, same goes with guys, haha you will probably see my post in a few days when i find out my girl of 2 years goes to a rave, does e and fucks around with some random dude for drugs. But until then think goood thoughts.

13. yakrian

yakrian Senior Member

She obviously told you that over some form of Instant Messaging...Elsewise you wouldn't be so precise with your time. That's rather sad if you ask me. Hiding behind a computer screen to express your emotions? Fuck that.

My girl broke up with me on our 23 month anniversary...a week after I'd paid for a plane ticket for her to fly out on vacation with me....Wretched Hag. <_< She's now what I like to call "Der Wunderschlut." Props if you speak German too!

14. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

lmao we should start another thread..."what did u do back???"
    my friend of friend was dating this chik for 4 years than she dumped him straight up for his cuzin or some shit...he went and pieced her house "bitchasshoe" than put handstyles all over it ripping on her...if i ever get pix ill put em up

15. aerosolhaze

aerosolhaze Senior Member

i had the best girl in the world and she moved to japan, she came back for a week which was fun but i was fucked in the head for a little while after she left.

16. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

that sucks man...why the fuk would she move to japan?? was she to tight to handle even a white dick so she needed to moove on to the asians?? ;)

17. ISSUe

ISSUe Member

I remember this one time this girl did something... and I didn't whine about it on the internet because I knew nobody gave a shit.

18. oblivios

oblivios Senior Member

lol well he made a thread for other people to post so clearly some fucks do give a shit...sik sig btw!

19. JetBlack

JetBlack Elite Member

Fuck...dont even wanna talk about it. First "girlfriend" I had, I played it kinda stupid. She liked me, so I was like "fine whatever" just kinda flattered that she liked me and shit. Went out for a while, then I started to kinda really like her too. Well like as soon as I start falling for her, she breaks it off for no reason, and acts like a cold ass bitch. Then I didnt know what to do, and I kinda wanted to get back with her and shit. Because Im not good with this emotion biz, so she was the first girl who ever really threw me off.

And I just recently found out she tried to make out with my best friend while we were going out, and I was IN THE NEXT FUCKING ROOM. So I dont give a fuck anymore.

Lesson learned though, dont trust women with you heart and shit.

20. Ume

Ume Moderator

this one time, i flat out bricked in this girls mouth, and she just left me for no reason, like what the fuck?!?!?!?

woman...