Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Hating...

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by split, Jul 31, 2004.

Share This Page

1. split

split New Member

is it ok to go over a piece thats been hated on??

2. *Baozone*

*Baozone* Senior Member

3. split

split New Member

like when ppl start to disrespect the person n theres a few tags across the piece

4. Tony

Tony Elite Member

id say its ok, as long as your sure the person isnt going to come back and fix there peice. if its been like that for a week or two, just go over it.

5. MinimalSyM

MinimalSyM Senior Member

well in my neighborhood alot when a piece gets ragged the artist that did the piece comes back and repieces it so im not wasting my time adding to the disrespect hes been handed already and i wouldnt disrispect a dope riter...even if other people already have

6. split

split New Member

i dunno.. just wonderin.. cuz my shit might not be good as what was under it

7. drop

drop Senior Member

8. MinimalSyM

MinimalSyM Senior Member

essentially its up too you...i mean if a piece as been tagged over already i doubt the riter who did the piece is gonna come lookin for u for goin ova his piece...so if your shit is dope too you could just go over it...i guess....i mean it is up too you

9. split

split New Member

oh ok.. cuz its been like that for a while now.. few months

10. MinimalSyM

MinimalSyM Senior Member

11. Tony

Tony Elite Member

dont just "go over it"

make sure you buff a backround and there is none of the original peice left showing, and dont half buff over another peice either.

12. ViKn

ViKn Elite Member

yeah roll it before you go over it, and dont just go over it with a bomb either that can start beef

13. SLY

SLY Elite Member

make sure urs is as good or better if u go over it... ive seen some pieces that looked good dissed still and if sum okay kid came by and did something over and it was shit or wasnt as good id get pissed but i wudnt do anythig cuz im mellow and it wasnt my piece

14. skateparadise

skateparadise Elite Member

you should do one beside it, if there is enough room. so it will look him look bad.. only if you are better then him... if you are better then him and there is no room then you should go over it. the entire thing. and/or go some where else and do what youre gunna do. do what you want to do... i have done shit over other peoples work and they came after me. and i beat the shit outta him... and im also WAY better then him. it was funny cause its one kid and he classifys him as a KREW... "TMK" thats no longer.. cause i did my name over his. and put FUCK TMK and i did TMK 1,000 times better

15. mr. she77

mr. she77 Elite Member

YOU are SO smart. FUCK

16. anec

anec Member

yes indeed

17. SLY

SLY Elite Member

i dun get it

18. draino

draino Senior Member

its up to you if you want to start overwriting someone... i dont think i wouldnt unless it looks like shit

19. draino

draino Senior Member

HOLY SHIT SHE77 IS BACK wowoow

20. shyone

shyone Elite Member