Menu

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

The Official Legal Thread

Discussion in 'Tools and tips' started by tha boy in da corner, Jan 6, 2007.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

alright, to keep the tools forum clean of 2891threads on police/legal issues and so on, here is the official legal thread!

First off let get this one of the way we all know that you can try to run away from cops by jumping fences dodging bullet and run randomly hoping they wont catch you so no need to post
    '' dudez just spray um in da face wit yo montana can then run and go fuck theyr fat mommas''

If theres any good tips brought this table we probably can make this one a sticky

to get started listen this movie wich is by far the most complete guide i've ever saw on how to deal with the blue ones :
    How To Avoid Being Arrested

i can't remember who originally posted this video but i'd be glad to prop him on this if he pm me about it!

Basically you need to keep these things in mind:

-if they ask to do it, they dont have the right to do it without your consent

-being too silent CANT get you in more shit that you are already, actually it just can make it worst

-Police are not paid to ''deal'' with you they are not going to get easy on you because you ''don't seem like a bad kid'' they're paid to stop you from doing wathever you do against the law and to punish you for doing so.

-DONT ACT SMARTASS, just be firm without trying to be hardcore or ''threatening'' because once you're pulled over they're the big guys, maybe you are a badass bar fighting bomber but the fact is the guy went two years to school to learn how to stop you so you're best option is to know your rights and get thru the system with the least dommages possible, you'd be surprised how much trouble can be avoided by knowing your rights!

here's a helpful link:

Flex Your Rights Official Website
    basically this is the association's website of those who produced the video linked above

<span style='color:yellow'>REMEMBER: this thread is abour RELIABLE informatin not word of mouth and peole who heard someone tell tha he heard from somebody who actually heard two people talking about it in a line up... so copy+paste away fools!</span>

2. minesweep

minesweep Elite Member

the cops can search you at anytime with probable cause which is anything they my observe from somthing as obvious as fresh paint on you to as minimal as anxious paranoid behavior

3. sika_2002

sika_2002 Elite Member

good thread, this bit of info is to people in England, possibly the whole of the UK.

THE POLICE NOW HAVE TO RIGHT TO STOP AND SEARCH YOU IF THEY THINK YOU MAY POSSESS SPRAY PAINT.
    that means they dont have to see you do anything, if they see you outside at night, they can search you just for that.

4. Skeam

Skeam Senior Member

do i have the right to ask a policeman what his probable cause is if he asks to search my bag?

in australia this is lol.

5. poopis

poopis Senior Member

actually this kinda helps me since i really didnt know alot about legal actions and laws n stuff cause in my grade were not learning all that yet but thanks though I know some new stuff now :D

6. dest-ne

dest-ne Senior Member

7. tre tre

tre tre Member

the flik was accurate and it was like some crazy jedi mind trick, lol

8. tha boy in da corner

tha boy in da corner Elite Member

do you have any reliable sources to back this one off or is it just something you think is accurate liuke a pure guess...

i've been pulled over quite a few times and i've been arested once, been interrogated about 3 or 4 times and just went out of some legal shit my probation period ends up in like 3 weeks YAY!
    i still can't leave the country for 4 years <_<

i already refused my car to be searched, the cop seemed to be real pissed, he got in his car then when he came out, he gave me back my licenses and insurance proof and let me go...

i have a buddy who is studying to be a lawyer and he confirmed most of my points concerning searches and stuff like that as far as they dont SEE you doing it if you look calm and dont have paint on your hands or clothing the reasonable doubt notion apply.

The laws im describing above are concerning canada i don't know about other countries

So keep the input comming if you have any reliable infos to drop in

oh yeah and shifted i know this video has been posted the point is i was expecting to be able to pin it but i am no allowed to lol soi'm just going to try to keep it clean and informative... and yeah that means deleting useless posts

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.