Home     Graffiti Shop     Forum
Earn / Redeem Credits
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast

i bought 2 montana black cans online when i was 13
    i said to my parents its a marker lol

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

haha my first cans were bought by my grandma i was 11 i told her i was painting my bike and as we where walkin out she told me "you know what you dont do with these right?" WHAT? "That damn graffiti" GRANDMA YOU THINK I WOULD DO THAT. ended up i got busted and she was pissed haha its funny i still rememer exactly what she said to me in the store and that was 5 years ago...

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I got my first cans from my Automotive shop at school, they had a back-room of supplies so i went back there, took like 6 cans, put it all in my baggy jacket, went back to my seat in class then i unloaded it all back into my
    backpack while watching for prying eyes. They were quite shitty cans, but i thought i might as well..

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i had my homie go buy some painters touches for me plus i got a discount
    AZ GRAFF

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

stole it from the garage when i was about 12 or 13.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

Stole them from the hardware store when I was 13. Painted the back wall of the hardware store, got busted immediately and fell in love immediately.

Banned
    Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i stole my first can from my neighbours shed in 1997. it was a red hardware store brand and i tagged his shed with it.. oh to be a toy

the first can i racked was from home depot when i was getting hardware with my parents when i was 15. stuffed a can of red rusto down the front of my jeans in the bathroom, then told them i twisted my ankle so i had an exscuse to limp. i think the employees saw the bulge and got fucking suspicious. fortunately i was with my parents and they dint think i would steal when my parents were there. I got paranoid as shit walking out with my mom. i thought either my parents or the workers were gonna bust me anytime. parents, girlfriends, siblings can work to your advantage and lower radar though.

My first can was in this gift shop, me and a few friends took out the air conditioner and stole 3 bags full of paint. Most of it was shit but the next few nights we tagged a lot of shit.

i get them from a little Chinese store where they sold watery spray paint that had no name but it got the job done i would tell my uncle that i was gana use it to paint my bike

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

first can i got was a black americas finnest spray paint i wasted that bombing the next day.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

I showed my older brother my shit and was like I wana do it but i cant get paint till im 18. We went to walmart that night and got like $50 dollar cans.

I garage hopped for paint back then haha. Stores that sold paint were all way too far to walk or skate to so I'd just skate around neighborhoods looking for open garages.
    Now I can drive to the store and steal it like a regular person.

Walked into my local art supply store the other day. Only place in NJ that carries Montana-Cans (german) oddly. Said i want to start using spray paint. Picked up a black, a sick green color, and a cap pack.

just then walked to seven eleven to get a slurpy past a paint stall the ppack of it like the garage were they kept there spare stock n shit there were to cans just on the desk insidde to a ran in fdacked em and legged it, oH the rush :L i think i have to unclog one put :L :L
    mhhhm

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

my friend went car shopping one night and told me he had got a can of paint, n asked if i wanted it n i wuz like fuck yea! i got it and it was your average shitty paint it was fun though

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

My girlfriend bought me an ironlak 'cause she's a good bitch.

The first can I used was one that me and my friend stole from my garage it was shitty yellow krylon it barely showed up haha

u stole it from your own garage?
    STAYBACK.

Quote Originally Posted by Backalley Abortion Doctor View Post
    You should really know things like that before you make these decisions.

Credits
    Earn / Redeem Credits

i found out paintin from my boy craze i tld em i wnted to start he took me to get sum paint i was only 16 so i wlked into the store went to the paint section i lined my pant line with krylon n rust o n took off for door while wlkin 2 cans fell out so i took off runnin jumped in car n took off got away with 4 cans went bombed cimies the whole night very memorable lmao